Weatherman says WHAT!?

Yasmine

One last chance
Flammin' nora! was it cold on monday or what?! oh yes very good start to college :rolleyes:.

I couldn't beleive London was colder than the antarctic, that is just bonkers!

You know, winter really makes LT slightly harder, espeacially when it's this cold. I mean, I love having the shakes cold, but it doesn't help keeping warm at all :(. LOL I was wearing two jumpers and my jeans for the past 2 nights to keep warm, I even have a thermal blanket and I still get cold!

Having crappy blood circulation sucks so hard!

So I thought I would start making my chocolate shakes hot, but they don't taste so good infact they taste like **** :8855:. Is there a way how I can make them taste more like choclate rather than watery chocolate, I mean they taste like chocolate when they're cold, why not hot as well?

I really cant stand my shakes hot they make me:9529:.

This weather really doesnt help as we feel the cold. Just drinking more black tea.XX

you need to get yourself some long johns hun!!!
xxx

lol I am on cd and their chocolate shakes are lovely hot heehee!!

Could you drink hot water? I drink it alot to warm me up, bit odd at first but know I look forward to it when got the chillis

LOL what are long johns?

ive had a zillion mugs of coffee to warm myself up but it still isnt helping. im freezing!!!
Damn! Even all those coffee's? I hate winter!

lol I am on cd and their chocolate shakes are lovely hot heehee!!

Could you drink hot water? I drink it alot to warm me up, bit odd at first but know I look forward to it when got the chillis
*Shudders* I hate hot water, my parents used to force that stuff down my neck when I was little.

Dont add as much water to the choc when you make it hot. That way, it still taste chocolatey! I also add a sweetener to it too.....

PS: Its -6 degrees in Co.Limerick, Ireland today so i understand how cold you are too!!

-6 thats mental!

It was warmer today in London than the rest of the week. Though the temp has dropped again, and we have some serious fog going on....lol

I am sick of it too :( Its sooooo cold at night and i have to have a hot water bottle in bed. The mornings are horrid too - so cold you just think argh why do i have to get up!

It's freezing cold in Lisbon too, daamn i hate winter..i can't believe how low the temperatures are these days.I WANT SUMMER BACK :(
btw..I tried a chicken soup today (cause i knew i could warm it up) but it sucks argh

Day 3 - Done!:D
Solution -

Last edited by a moderator:
-14...thats COLD! how many layers are you wearing to keep warm?!

Layers????? Who needs layers???? I'm just not going out anywhere I walked my daughter to the school bus yesterday and slipped and fell on by backside...... don't think I've ever moved so fast getting back up. I'm preying the neighbours didn't see me lol

I had to take my little one to her sports club Sunday morning and had tights, 2 pairs socks, 2 pairs jog bottoms, 3 t-shirts, fleece, mac, coat, hat, gloves and scarf on and I was still freezing!!!!! Fortunately the pitch was frozen so it was called off when we got there so we didn't have to hang around!!!!!!

I take 3 hot water bottles to bed with me and drink copious amounts of black coffee, all to no avail!!!!! I was still cold on refeed but everyone tells me it's coz I'm not as well padded as I was - I knew there must be one good reason why I stayed fat for so long!!!!! Lol!

Wrap up everyone and just think - come summer we'll be enjoying the warm weather (if we get any) wearing little skirts and dresses and looking stunning!!!!

x

Back