wedding august 2013

Hi Gemma thnx for message yes I try to alternate days as I fear that I will get bored of a green day or red or EE day and start to binge! For instance I would normally on my birthday not just binge on the day but the whole week but this time I was so good and planned what I had!
I hope I can loose the 2st but just the loss is better than putting on is what I keep saying to myself or if I don't and don't loose that much one week I start to binge so anything is a bonus!
This site helps though cos any query I have I can see on here!
No I don't go to a meeting but am doing this diet with my mum and my sister in law to be started on Monday xxxx

Hi Gemma thnx for message yes I try to alternate days as I fear that I will get bored of a green day or red or EE day and start to binge! For instance I would normally on my birthday not just binge on the day but the whole week but this time I was so good and planned what I had!
I hope I can loose the 2st but just the loss is better than putting on is what I keep saying to myself or if I don't and don't loose that much one week I start to binge so anything is a bonus!
This site helps though cos any query I have I can see on here!
No I don't go to a meeting but am doing this diet with my mum and my sister in law to be started on Monday xxxx

I mix the plans up too although I struggle with EE being such an old member I just can't get my head around it! I've just recently gone back to group after maintaining for several years and set myself a new goal and I'm nearly there! So if you need any help with anything just let me know x

Breakfast yesterday
Coffee (HEXA) yogurt and fruit
Lunch
I skipped was so busy I did t have time
Snack 2 micardos
Dinner
Kofte rice and salad with a lil chilli sauce xxx

Sts today that's cos I've not been good wot is wrong with me I've been so hungry I don't understand I've been good every week n now I feel like I can't get bk on track I mean I went out for lunch with friends and it was a cafe I had the roast chicken bt they only done chips n instead of saying ill have salad I had them! I feel terrible then I get home cook my partner n son a pizza and have 3 slices I mean wot is wrong with me and all I keep thinking is Lucy u haven't had a HEXB how bout an alpen bar I have resisted that but for how long! I am taking the dog for a walk at about 7 with a friend for an hour. bt I am so upset with myself at the min! What am I going to do I have 18 weeks and I stil want to at least loose a stone to get to 10st 3 1/2lb come on Lucy stop all this rubbish n get bk into it xxx

Woken up in the right mood today I can do this!
Breakfast
Coffee (HEXA) fruit alpen bar (1/2HEXB) and a muller light
Lunch
Batcholors rice and fruit
Dinner
Ither pasta with olive oil and cheese (HEXA) or
Paella (7.5syns for either of them)
Xxx

Awww Lucy try not to be too hard on yourself, put it down to experience and get back to plan, feeling bad about it will just sabotage you further, we are all human and we all slip up at some point! Great mindset today, you can do it! One thing that works for me is looking at summer clothes, trying my bikinis on for my holiday it gives me that kick I need every now and then to get myself motivated :) x

Ah thank Gemma I am trying to put it in the back of my mind and am trying to put it right as taking the dog out for another hour tonight so might help but I feel guilty and am trying not to go for choc or goodies its horrible xx

Breakfast
Coffee (HEXA) fruit
Lunch
Pasta with tuna and Mayo 3syns and 3 micardos 1.5syns and a muller light
Dinner
Jacket with cheese (HEXB) and beans
EE day today xxx

EE day today
Breakfast
2x hash browns 4.5syns bacon poached eggs and a coffee (1/2HEXA)
Ketchup 2syns
Lunch
Rice yogurt and fruit
Dinner
Chicken with philli cheese (HEXB) wrapped in bacon with mash (1/2HEXA) and peas
Mmmm can't wait for dinner xxx

Green day today
Breakfast
Coffee (HEXA) banana, muller light and alpen bar (1/2HEXB)
Lunch
Pasta with half tin tuna (1/2HEXB) 3xspoons extra light mayo 3syns and sweet corn
Dinner pasta with chilli & philli (HEXA) onion and mushrooms and tomatoes
Xxx

Hi Gemma I hope you had a lovely time and 3lb is really well for a holiday! I did sts this week wich is ok as did keep having naughty snacks but I just don't understand why I can't get my head into gear and be good! Chocolate and chips are my weakness I think as today chris my partner got chips for dinner n I couldn't stop myself and I have a nibble of my sons Easter egg naughty naughty lol!
Xxx

Haha yep not bad I'm still waiting for the rest to catch up with me!! I've really struggled trying to get back into it and I've been soooo hungry! But it was worth it when I was away I felt really good in my clothes and felt so much better about myself so I've just had to remember that and it's give me that kick up the backside! I never was bad for sweet things but I seem to have a terrible sweet tooth lately I'm craving chocolate all the time! I have no hot chocolate in though so it may be that, I have my milky Highlights Hot Choc on a night and that seems to keep it at bay :)

If you really like chips the slimming worlds chips are good but I tend to bake potatoes in the microwave then slice into wedges, pop on baking paper and spray with fry light spray for 10-15 minutes in conventional oven at 200 degrees (I use a little sea salt on them after cooking too to feel like I've been to the chip shop as I only ever have extra salt added to food then. As long as you are on extra easy or green as much as you like but I think you could weigh them as HE on red (not certain as I don't ever do red). Great incentive to have and a date to aim for, try not to stress if you have a bad day (I didn't just nibble an Easter egg I went the whole hog and achieved an 81 syn high that day, felt soooooooooooooo ill!) but I just got right back on plan the next day (and thankfully still had a 1lb loss that week), we're only human and it almost helps to realise I feel better eating the good stuff with 'treats' not a colossal binge! I have a few syns of chocolate pretty much every day so don't let yourself be deprived and really make sure you fill up on your superfree food too. You really would benefit from getting a magazine as well, as previously suggested, but use all the threads on here for ideas and inspiration as well as to realise you're not the only one looking unbalanced on days you try kicking yourself! heehee GOOD LUCK!!

If you really like chips the slimming worlds chips are good but I tend to bake potatoes in the microwave then slice into wedges, pop on baking paper and spray with fry light spray for 10-15 minutes in conventional oven at 200 degrees (I use a little sea salt on them after cooking too to feel like I've been to the chip shop as I only ever have extra salt added to food then. As long as you are on extra easy or green as much as you like but I think you could weigh them as HE on red (not certain as I don't ever do red). Great incentive to have and a date to aim for, try not to stress if you have a bad day (I didn't just nibble an Easter egg I went the whole hog and achieved an 81 syn high that day, felt soooooooooooooo ill!) but I just got right back on plan the next day (and thankfully still had a 1lb loss that week), we're only human and it almost helps to realise I feel better eating the good stuff with 'treats' not a colossal binge! I have a few syns of chocolate pretty much every day so don't let yourself be deprived and really make sure you fill up on your superfree food too. You really would benefit from getting a magazine as well, as previously suggested, but use all the threads on here for ideas and inspiration as well as to realise you're not the only one looking unbalanced on days you try kicking yourself! heehee GOOD LUCK!!

The wedges are a really good idea! I tend to eat the SW Chips when doing green days but never thought to do that for wedges - thanks!

Back