wedding august 2013

Guys thank you for all ur kind words I have been good yesterday but was so busy at work that I didn't have time to reply! The wedges sound so good I am going to make them tonight looking forward to them now then I think I will feel like I have had my weekly fix lol! I don't have a problem with the Easter eggs if they are not open it's just when they are open and then put in the fridge I jst can't help it! Gemma how many syns are your hi li hot choc as that might take my craving away as a good idea xxx

Guys thank you for all ur kind words I have been good yesterday but was so busy at work that I didn't have time to reply! The wedges sound so good I am going to make them tonight looking forward to them now then I think I will feel like I have had my weekly fix lol! I don't have a problem with the Easter eggs if they are not open it's just when they are open and then put in the fridge I jst can't help it! Gemma how many syns are your hi li hot choc as that might take my craving away as a good idea xxx

A sachet of Hilights or Options hot chocolate is 2 syns, you can usually pick up the sachets on offer (usually 4 for £1 in asda) The fudge Hilights are really nice and I add a sweetener to make it even sweeter and the warm milk makes it lovely and creamy mmmmm I much prefer hilights to options though and you can get all the different flavours (they are all 2 syns) xx

Thanx Gemma I went out today and bought them can't wait to have one later lol!
Breakfast
Coffee (HEXA) fruit
Lunch
Rice and muller light and grapes and alpen bar (1/2HEXB)
Dinner
Potato wedges with paprika and roast chicken
Snacks
Alpen bar (1/2HEXB) highlights hot chocolate 2syns
Mmmmm xxx

I love the hot chocolate I have it each night and its like I don't need nothing else thank you and I am going to try the nests thank you really helps guys!
Today I weighed myself and have lost a lb so getting back on track thank god!
Today
Breakfast
Coffee (HEXA) fruit and a muller light
Lunch
Rice and an alpen bar (1/2HEXB)
Dinner
Chicken with home made wedges mmmm loving the wedges
Snacks
Alpen bar and high lights (1/2HEXB) and 2syns

Also I went to morrisons today and bought ther own brand peri peri rice does anyone know how many syns it is xxx

Terrible time at the min totally come off the diet! My poor dog who is only 2 is in a bad way so as soon as I get my head straight and hopefully he will survive I will get straight back on track but for now I'm lucky if I even eat a dinner xxx

Sorry to hear about your stressful time right now, remember to look after yourself too though or you'll be ill! I'm of the feeling a dog is another member of the family so totally understand why it's thrown you off track so just try when you do eat to make the healthier choices, don't be hard on yourself if you steer towards an unhealthier one though and remember we're here to support you on highs and lows :) hope the dog makes a swift recovery and is back to being your walking buddy real soon x

Need to get back into this I only have 12 weeks now! Henry is doing better he is back at home but still not too good but hope he picks up soon! While I came off diet I didn't loose anything but also didn't put on which I am happy about but I do need to sort myself out! I just want to loose as much as I can now as I have lost my walking buddy poor thing!
Breakfast/lunch: poached eggs beans bacon and 2 hash browns (3 syns) coffee (HEXA)
Dinner: chicken with rice and a lil cheese (1/2HEXB) wedges
Snacks: muller light and alpen bar (1/2HEXB)
Xxx

You've done well not to gain, glad pooch is improving and that you can get your head back in the game! I think you're going to do great and with a time limit you'll be able to focus on the goal so to speak (I'm beginning to sound like a sports commentator :s lol) if only I had the legs to be a cheerleader! haha GOOD LUCK!! :D

Hi

I am getting married Oct 2014 so have a similar goal - I need to lose 4 though. My advisor has said I can realistically do it by December and then maintain so thats my plan!

Good Luck, it seems that your doing well!

:)

Thanx Gemma and good luck Lou!
Yesterday was good as was busy with my niece
Breakfast
Coffee(HEXA) fruit
Lunch
Rice
Alpen bar (1/2HEXB)
Dinner
Rice and dairylea light and potato wedges and chicken mmmmm my fav meal!

Today my little bout woke me up at 5 being ill so these are the type of days I binge bt I'm determine to be good! Got vets at one so will break up my day hopefully as all my son wants to do is have cuddles bless him!
Breakfast
Coffee(HEXA) fruit and muller light
Lunch
2x brown rolls (2xHEXB) with egg and salad cream light (2syns)
Dinner
Pasta with extra light oil and cheese (HEXA)
Wish me luck guys lol xxx

Good Luck today, I try and keep fruit in my bag so if im hungry i have something to snack on rather than binge on anything! :)

Ok not so good day
Breakfast
Coffee and fruit (HEXA)
Lunch
Rice and a biscuit 3syns I think
Dinner
Spaghetti bowl 5syns
Then had a scoop of ice cream lol y can I not resist xxx

Back