ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

You should watch it serena its a brill ep!!! Busy busy today. Went to kettlebell and trx earned 7ap today so I think thats 26ap earned so far this week. I then went food shopping and bumped into load of people and it took me ages. Came home cleaned the house and had my shower. Just having breakie now would you believe. Im off to naas to get the last min bits cuz I won't have a chance next weekend and then im going to get a back massage and Indian head massage outa a voucher the kids in work got for me. Hopefully il get a chance to have some lunch before I go to the salon or il be starving lol
Hope everyone is having a good day xXx

Hope you enjoyed your nite last nite. :D
Aw I've been in naas twice today! For different work reasons
Hope you enjoyed your treatments-sound amazing! :D
Hope you enjoy making dinner. I'm goin making beef stroganoff out of hairy biKers book. :D x

Had a fab day although it was hectic I got loads done.
Treatments were fab I couldn't get off the bed after it I was in heaven.
Made chicken pie and spicy apple pie from hairy dieters book. Both turned out fab. I ended up eating alone as Graham is out with the men from my side of the family. They seem pretty much gonzoed at this stage. Iv have 2 glasses of wine and my sister is gonna pick me up and we r going to hers for a few bevs and then il go home and mind a drunk Hehehe they are so funny they keep ringing me all day and then saying oh no we shouldn't be talking to you and say their goodbyes and then bout half an hr later they ring again with the same stories over and over again lol.
Cant wait for tomorrow. Im going to Waterford to see my friend who has a new born baby I can't wait to see them. Im going down with two of my friends we have so much fun when we are all together

Glad food turned out well.
Goin making the coconut prawn curry tonite from one of their books. Addicted.com :D
Graham and your family sound like they were having great fun! Hehe.
Hope your nite went OK after and enjoy Waterford today. Love a good catch up. :D x

Well my quiet night in turned out to be a mad one. My sister collected me and we went to her house n started off with coffee and a slice of the cake I made. Then the vodka came out ooopppsss so basically I spent the rest of my weeklies on vodka lol. My mam dropped me home at about 3am hehe.
Im grand this morning so far. Im meeting my friend for a run. It could be special

Cant wait to see my friends today. I was gona keep the rest of my weeklies for today in case we go out for lunch so I dunno what im gona do now

Sounds like you had a fab night. The biscotti look amazing, I'm going to have to get that book!

"She's getting married in September,
Ding-ding the bells are gonna chime!"

Well OK, maybe there won't be any bells chiming, but give me something for artistic licence. I didn't write it!

Not long now!

Running after a nite of vodka. Kudos!! :D
Enjoy today hon. Safe driving.

That Naughty Vodka leading you astray ;-) I hope that 'More is More' is true for me and you this week! X OMG 9AP for your Run, did you run to England ;-) x 35AP in a Week is AMAZING, I need to learn from the best ;-) x

Hey guys
Just home from a great day with the girls in waterford. We went to collect my friend on the way down and somehow we got lost and ended up on a road with grass growing in the middle of it hehe. We had to ring my friend and she had to come and try find us. We were in the middle of nowhere or in the sticks as we say here.
We eventually stopped laughing and headed for waterford.
We went to my friends house and then went to the park. There was a fab cafe there and I got a veggie wrap and I was really bold and got a millionaire shortbread. It was so yum at the time but cuz im not used to eating things like that I got a tummy ache abd haven't eaten since :(
Having a cup of tea now and watching all star mr n mrs.

I still cant believe that I got up this morning and went running. We did a hill run and my heart rate was through the roof. It was a tough one.

Goin to bed in a min. Have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow as its the first day back doing montessori and have a whole new class. So im expecting lots of criers lol
Night night il read everones diaries tomorrow xXx

Hey guys
Just home from a great day with the girls in waterford. We went to collect my friend on the way down and somehow we got lost and ended up on a road with grass growing in the middle of it hehe. We had to ring my friend and she had to come and try find us. We were in the middle of nowhere or in the sticks as we say here.
We eventually stopped laughing and headed for waterford.
We went to my friends house and then went to the park. There was a fab cafe there and I got a veggie wrap and I was really bold and got a millionaire shortbread. It was so yum at the time but cuz im not used to eating things like that I got a tummy ache abd haven't eaten since :(
Having a cup of tea now and watching all star mr n mrs.

I still cant believe that I got up this morning and went running. We did a hill run and my heart rate was through the roof. It was a tough one.

Goin to bed in a min. Have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow as its the first day back doing montessori and have a whole new class. So im expecting lots of criers lol
Night night il read everones diaries tomorrow xXx

Good Evening Ciara :) Your day sounds fun! Your Veggie Wrap sounds yummy, can u send me one over ;-) Sorry to hear that your tummy didn't like the richness of the shortbread :-( Hopefully it'll have done one by the time u go to work tomorrow! I remember when Poppy started nursery,lots of crying and leg hugging!!! X

Morning. I dont feel well at all duno whats wrong with me. I have the worst cramps ever. Hopefully they will go soon and work might keep my mind off it....I hope :(

Morning. I dont feel well at all duno whats wrong with me. I have the worst cramps ever. Hopefully they will go soon and work might keep my mind off it....I hope :(

Oh No :-( Is Aunty Flo due? I hope that u feel better soon, sending you gentle hugs. X

No shes not due a visit yet. Duno whats wrong with me it keeps coming in waves
I hope it passes soon because I was hoping to try a new class in the gym tonight. I have been saying all weekend that im gona give it a try and I have been looking forward to it

No shes not due a visit yet. Duno whats wrong with me it keeps coming in waves
I hope it passes soon because I was hoping to try a new class in the gym tonight. I have been saying all weekend that im gona give it a try and I have been looking forward to it

What's the new class? How are u feeling now? X

Its called mega mix. Basically its insaniti class but with a step should be tough. Im feeling ok. I think il go down and give it a try and if im not feeling great I will just leave. Im determined to do it lol

Its called mega mix. Basically its insaniti class but with a step should be tough. Im feeling ok. I think il go down and give it a try and if im not feeling great I will just leave. Im determined to do it lol

Oooooo that sounds like torture! I'm going to try Boxercise next Thursday, if I can't cope Ill just leave lol x

boxercise is brilliant its one of my fav classes (its called fightclub in my gym)

Well guys I went to the gym and I loved the mega mix class it was really good. I went a bit mental though and went to an advance kettlebell class aswell so I earned 14ap today which means I clocked up a grand total of 49ap this week.
As always on a Monday night the wi nerves set in. I hope I do well tomorrow cuz I have worked my butt off this week, I even went running when I was hungover although im beginning to think I was still drunk lol. anyway only time will tell I suppose.

I had baked chicken,potaotes,leeks and carrots for dins tonight 12pp it was yum. I have 3pp left so im trying decide on a curly wurly or go ahead slices. mmm decisions

Back