ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

Google it - it looks awful!!! The insanity program is utter craziness, like bootcamp/army camp but for weeks on end....the pain!!

I remember watching Barry's Boot Camp on some program, it made me feel ill watching it! X

Can't believe I only have tomorrow off and that's the end of my weeks Hols and I'm bck to work on Monday where has that week gone! It went like a shot Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

So do your pupils still go school in the summer or is there other stuff you're doing? I don't know the Montessori way...no long holidays? :(

Oh guys it was some workout my arms and legs were even dripping eeeeww totes gross I was horrified when I took off my top and there wasn't a dry patch in sight! Il be sore in the morning me thinks!!!! I'd say if you looked it up on you tube you'd see it!

The kids graduated the end of June so now it's kinda just a summer camp going on and I have some of the kids in that will be in my class in september. September is so busy trying to get them used to the routine, the Montessori work etc! The worst part of it is trying to get them to remember to put the work back in its 'home' but they get the hang of it after a few weeks! To be honest I don't like the summer months as I love to have a proper routine and structure but there's only really one month left of it when ya think about it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

My food for the day was the usual breakie and lunch

I had rice cakes and extra light laughing cow 2pp as my pre gym snack

Dinner
Potatoes 3pp
Italian fish stew 6pp

I still have 7pp left Duno what in gona have but defo eating them lol

Ap earned today 11ap
Ap earned so far this week 18ap
Weeklies used 0pp

Oh my God. That sounds like hell.
Fair play to you! :D

Cute little dress... I like it!
And the shoes too.

Did you get your dress fitted today? Or was it just the bridesmaids?

I love the feeling after a really tough workout.
Especially when I consider just quitting during it.
Like I can never be bothered to do the treadmill, even though it's only 8 minutes.
By the time I've done my 20 minutes on the bike and I'm halfway through my 15 minutes on the cross trainer, I'm dreading the treadmill.
But then I think - I've only got 10 minutes on the stepper (which I actually quite enjoy) and then 8 minutes on the treadmill and I'm done all my cardio for the day.
Then it's just 40 ab curls, 40 obliques, 20 reverse curls, 3 x 1 minute planks, 20 back extensions and 50 cycle obliques separating me and being finished.
And when I finish on the treadmill I feel so proud of myself for not quitting.

I think "ah... not doing it today won't hurt... it's just the one" but I know I'd feel guilty about not doing it.

I was sweating so much today.
Don't know why - wasn't any hotter or harder than usual.

I should be going to the gym tomorrow, but I hate going after I've finished work.
I work 9-1 on fridays and by the time I get home and get lunch, I just can't be bothered.
I much prefer doing it first thing in the morning - starting my day right.
I'll see how my day at work goes as to whether I go or not.
Might go for a long bike ride instead.

Also considering starting up the gym on a monday and dropping friday altogether.
I only go 4 times a week (and 4 gym classes a week) because I find going to the gym 5 days a week kills.
I don't have time to recover.

Anyway... not sure how I've managed to give you a detailed ramble about my daily gym routine lol.

Oh guys it was some workout my arms and legs were even dripping eeeeww totes gross I was horrified when I took off my top and there wasn't a dry patch in sight! Il be sore in the morning me thinks!!!! I'd say if you looked it up on you tube you'd see it!

The kids graduated the end of June so now it's kinda just a summer camp going on and I have some of the kids in that will be in my class in september. September is so busy trying to get them used to the routine, the Montessori work etc! The worst part of it is trying to get them to remember to put the work back in its 'home' but they get the hang of it after a few weeks! To be honest I don't like the summer months as I love to have a proper routine and structure but there's only really one month left of it when ya think about it

They both sound like hell, the class & summer camp!! Where's the fun in teaching if you don't get the holidays??!!!

No rest for the wicked as they say!!!

What did you spend your last 7pp on Sweetie? X

I had a dark choc bar 4pp and a ww digestive 1pp I had planned to have a packet of velvet crunch with my last 2pp but I'm so full I just can't possibly go there lol

I had a dark choc bar 4pp and a ww digestive 1pp I had planned to have a packet of velvet crunch with my last 2pp but I'm so full I just can't possibly go there lol

I'm always like that, have these big plans and then I'm too full! I never like to just stuff it in because I've got pp left, that's how I got into this mess in the first place! Hope you have a Good Friday, enjoy your last day of holiday. X

Yea I just left it I didn't Wana eat it just for the sake of it! I'm off for my dress fitting today whoopwhoop can't wait and then iv to come home and clean the house boo
Hope you have a lovely Hols chick xXx

Oh it's so nice out today hurray for the sun!!!! I was ment to go to kettlebells this morning but I jst couldn't be bothered to be honest! I'm going to go food shopping now and then clean the house so that means when i come home from the fitting I can sit out the back and enjoy the sunshine I'm liking this plan!!

Oh it's so nice out today hurray for the sun!!!! I was ment to go to kettlebells this morning but I jst couldn't be bothered to be honest! I'm going to go food shopping now and then clean the house so that means when i come home from the fitting I can sit out the back and enjoy the sunshine I'm liking this plan!!

Sounds like a much better plan! I need to do some housework today too, or I'll be getting a visit from Kim and Aggi soon if I'm not careful!

Hmmm housework....I'm sitting in the garden at the moment....can I be bothered?? I've washing, ironing & hoovering to do, I've to go to town & the post office depot & I've really got to crack on with amending my essay....we'll see!!!

Enjoy the dress fitting!!! How exciting :D

Hahahaha well guys would you believe I only managed to do the food shopping so far! I had one of my low iron episodes while out food shopping :(
I just got a choc rice cake from the trolley for an instant sugar rush I managed to finish off the shopping! So now I'm out the back after finishing my breakie the housework can wait!
Going to collect my mam in a min!!
Looking forward to a beer or two or three tonight lol

Sorry to hear about the low iron, I have that too! I'm trying to eat more red meat atm to counteract it but I don't really like it :( such a pain!

It's such a pain isn't it? Even when I take iron my levels are still low and I get these weird turns outa nowhere and they are frightening

Anyway good news!! Fitting went perfect! I love love love my dress! The girl couldn't believe how much weight I'd lost so she looked back on my last measurements and I have lost 2 inches off my bust 1 inch off my waist and 4 inches off my hips I'm delighted with myself now! She left enough room for me to lose 1.5lb to get to my goal and said if I lose any more than that she will kill me lol

Ha ha that's brilliant....4 inches from your hips that's amazing!! Bet it was great putting the dress on again, is it as fabulous as you remember??

Bad News about your Low Iron Episode :-( Good News about your Dress Fitting :) I bet you're gonna look amazingly fabulous on your special day, I can't wait to see the pics once you're back!x

Back