ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

By the McBottle wud be good actually.... :D

You lot are McBonkers

Well mcmorning to ye all! I'm just having my mcbreakfast with a Mctea hehehe
Welcome blonde!
I'm in work from 9.30 to 6.30 and then iv a staff meeting straight after work so iv a very long day ahead of me! I hate staff meetings cuz it means il miss the gym :(
Hope you all have a lovely day

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well mcmorning to ye all! I'm just having my mcbreakfast with a Mctea hehehe
Welcome blonde!
I'm in work from 9.30 to 6.30 and then iv a staff meeting straight after work so iv a very long day ahead of me! I hate staff meetings cuz it means il miss the gym :(
Hope you all have a lovely day

Missing the gym? That McSucks!!! God knows what Blonde thinks of us, maybe that we are McNuts!!! X

Were totally McNuts! But we'll be McNuts together. :D
And really-that's why u hate staff meetings? I hate them because they're stupId! :D
Hope your day goes OK hon. x

Were totally McNuts! But we'll be McNuts together. :D
And really-that's why u hate staff meetings? I hate them because they're stupId! :D
Hope your day goes OK hon. x

You Crack me up Brona! In fact you McCrack me up! X

Me too. I can only manage a happy meal now though.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That might be my McFault!!! McSorry!!! X

In McSorry too.... ;)
On a serious note-anyone tried and/or pro pointed the new smoothies they're doing? Curious....

In McSorry too.... ;)
On a serious note-anyone tried and/or pro pointed the new smoothies they're doing? Curious....

The McGuru is here...Both Smoothies are 5pp each in Regular Size. Don't have a Frappe tho, they are a whopping 10pp, O-Mc-G! X

OMG. Good to know.
Thanks guru. ;)
5 isn't bad cos I bet they're really filling. :D

Ye are all such mcjokers
One of the kids last day today and there's lots and lots of choc around so I had a tiny bit and pointed it as 4pp just to be safe
I'm raging here! I ordered presents online for my flower girl and pageboy it arrived today and I was at work so the postman dropped it into Graham's mams! Graham text there and said his mam had opened the package and said the items were lovely! How dare she open something that's not hers I'm so mad

5 mcpoints? That's mcgood isn't it!

Ye are all such mcjokers
One of the kids last day today and there's lots and lots of choc around so I had a tiny bit and pointed it as 4pp just to be safe
I'm raging here! I ordered presents online for my flower girl and pageboy it arrived today and I was at work so the postman dropped it into Graham's mams! Graham text there and said his mam had opened the package and said the items were lovely! How dare she open something that's not hers I'm so mad

Are you serious? That's ridiculous. It obviously had your name on it. That's so intrusive! Aaargh!!

OMG. Good to know.
Thanks guru. ;)
5 isn't bad cos I bet they're really filling. :D

You're McWelcome! X

Ye are all such mcjokers

OMG that's awful! I'd be so mad if that was mine, what if it had been an Ann Summers Delivery for your Wedding Night ;-) x

just found your thread and it looks a bit mad!! Will suit me fine x x

Definitely McMad here! X

Back