ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

Hahahaha thanks dollfaces! Yea that's the feature wall in my kitchen!! Having a ball at the wedding will fill ya all in in the morning xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your Kitchen must be massive to have that as a feature wall!!! Look forward to hearing about the wedding :) x

No it's not massive but it's spacious! We bout the show home so it was on the wall when we move in! I love it I'd be devistatd when I have to get rid of it in a few years
We had a ball at the wedding yesterday! The bride looked so amazing she was stunning!
I had soup for starters and the mains was a choice of beef or salmon so I had the veg stir fry instead. It was alright but ate it all cuz I was starving marvin! Dessert was an assortment and they wer fab! Then had a good few drinks :/ and had a lil bit outa the pic n mix not as much as I'd normally have just bout 5 sweets I think! Didnt touch the after food which graham said was amazing and didnt have any cake either! So all my weeklies gone now so it was well worth it!
After the meal they called the chef out and said it was his last day! He said that the staff had a present for him but wouldn't give it to him until he sang a song in front of everyone! So he sang a song and seemed like a bad singer and he left! We all felt really sorry for him but Next thing he came busting in the door singing in the best voice I think I have ever heard in my life! The bride and groom had organised him as entertainment and he wasn't really the chef but a professional singer he was absolutely amazing!
There was a waiter called vaginal aswell and he was saying rude things to the guests like telling the ladies he would give them one and all! He said he was from Georgia and insulted one of the guests who was from Russia and she complained about him and all! He ended up being hired aswell hahaha and the staff of the hotel said that he was working with them all day and they didnt have a clue and just taught he was a new member of staff hahahaha it was so funny when he got up on stage and started saying things that people had been saying to him all day! He asked one of Graham's uncles what a ****er was cuz someone had called him that and the uncle proceeded to explain the word and said its what men do on their own hahaha way too funny!
Anyway just gona have breakfast and decide if I'm gona go to the gym or not cuz my body is so sore from the class yesterday

No it's not massive but it's spacious! We bout the show home so it was on the wall when we move in! I love it I'd be devistatd when I have to get rid of it in a few years
We had a ball at the wedding yesterday! The bride looked so amazing she was stunning!
I had soup for starters and the mains was a choice of beef or salmon so I had the veg stir fry instead. It was alright but ate it all cuz I was starving marvin! Dessert was an assortment and they wer fab! Then had a good few drinks :/ and had a lil bit outa the pic n mix not as much as I'd normally have just bout 5 sweets I think! Didnt touch the after food which graham said was amazing and didnt have any cake either! So all my weeklies gone now so it was well worth it!
After the meal they called the chef out and said it was his last day! He said that the staff had a present for him but wouldn't give it to him until he sang a song in front of everyone! So he sang a song and seemed like a bad singer and he left! We all felt really sorry for him but Next thing he came busting in the door singing in the best voice I think I have ever heard in my life! The bride and groom had organised him as entertainment and he wasn't really the chef but a professional singer he was absolutely amazing!
There was a waiter called vaginal aswell and he was saying rude things to the guests like telling the ladies he would give them one and all! He said he was from Georgia and insulted one of the guests who was from Russia and she complained about him and all! He ended up being hired aswell hahaha and the staff of the hotel said that he was working with them all day and they didnt have a clue and just taught he was a new member of staff hahahaha it was so funny when he got up on stage and started saying things that people had been saying to him all day! He asked one of Graham's uncles what a ****er was cuz someone had called him that and the uncle proceeded to explain the word and said its what men do on their own hahaha way too funny!
Anyway just gona have breakfast and decide if I'm gona go to the gym or not cuz my body is so sore from the class yesterday

OMG that sounds like a legendary wedding! Love the sound of the 'chef' and 'waiter' ! I love those Flash Mob type things! You did sooooo well with your food choices, especially the pic n mix, well done you! I bet you didn't even use all your Weeklies either! Well Done Sweetie! So proud of you! X

Thanks serena! No I'm pretty sure I used them up with liquid hahahaha! We had a brill night! It's my nieces birthday today so I'm going to go down to her with her present and stuff! Night go to the gym aswell il see how I'm fixed for time! I enjoyed last night but I'm looking forward to eating normally again today! Thank god we have tomorrow off work so today is really only Saturday yay

That sounds brilliant, I went to a wedding in cork that had the same kind of entertainment!! It really takes you by surprise doesn't it! Sounds like a great crack!

Yay thanks guys Im glad I didn't go too wild last night!
One if the girls from love hate was there ya know the girl that was goin out with fran and she killed herself? Poor girl everyone was going up to her saying coola boola hahaha
Just back from the gym! Dis upper body today and earned 4ap so that's 28ap earned so far this week!
I'm off to my nieces birthday party and I taught I'd show ya my all time favourite dress
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1375619870.440377.jpg

I love it

Oh wow I just love your dress. Don't think I would be able to pull it off ! How much more weight do u wanna lose or are u just toning up b4 your wedding. You look so slim and fantastic. Enjoy the party.

Thanks a million! I adore it!
I have a pound and a half to go to get to goal and that's it I don't Wana lose anymore after that

Wow! Absolutely love your dress!

Love Hate has just started in the UK so you might have spoiled it for a few people :p

McLoving that dress on you Ciara! You look McAwesome! Hope u have a nice time at the Party, we just got back home from the epic 5 Hour BBQ/Party! X

oh dear sorry guys......I don't know what im talking about that didn't happen in love hate at all im talking about a different program:booboo::ignore:

Had a great day today! Went to my nieces party didn't have any cake I was so proud of myself cuz it was my favourite cadburys chocolate cake I just made tea of everyone when they were having cake.
I made the party bags for the hens. So I bought pink bags and put in - knee length socks, bunny ears, bunny tail, pink bow tie, shot glass necklace, 2 shot glasses, test tube, willy straws, glow sticks, popping candy, nail file, toilet roll, face wipes, tea bags, coffee, sugar, ketchup, salt, little box of cereal, plasters, alcohol wipes, pain killers, caffine tabs, tooth brush, and water!!! I think I have taught of everything for a glamping survival pack so im chuffed to bits with everything. That dealz shop is the business I love it

Going to have chicken with baby potatoes par boiled and then squashed a little with a fork and poured sauce on top and baked in the oven for 30mins. The sauce was made with garlic, rosemary, thyme, mustard and lemon juice. And we are having it with carrots and broccoli.

I have 8pp left for after dins so im going to have a beer and a cornetto. Sorted yay

oh dear sorry guys......I don't know what im talking about that didn't happen in love hate at all im talking about a different program:booboo::ignore:

Had a great day today! Went to my nieces party didn't have any cake I was so proud of myself cuz it was my favourite cadburys chocolate cake I just made tea of everyone when they were having cake.
I made the party bags for the hens. So I bought pink bags and put in - knee length socks, bunny ears, bunny tail, pink bow tie, shot glass necklace, 2 shot glasses, test tube, willy straws, glow sticks, popping candy, nail file, toilet roll, face wipes, tea bags, coffee, sugar, ketchup, salt, little box of cereal, plasters, alcohol wipes, pain killers, caffine tabs, tooth brush, and water!!! I think I have taught of everything for a glamping survival pack so im chuffed to bits with everything. That dealz shop is the business I love it

Going to have chicken with baby potatoes par boiled and then squashed a little with a fork and poured sauce on top and baked in the oven for 30mins. The sauce was made with garlic, rosemary, thyme, mustard and lemon juice. And we are having it with carrots and broccoli.

I have 8pp left for after dins so im going to have a beer and a cornetto. Sorted yay

Your Dinner and Afters sounds Amazing! Who says dieting isn't fun ;-) I must try your Potato idea, sounds scrummy! Yey for your Party Willpower, we can start our own club! The Party Bags sound excellent :) When do you go Glamping? X

Love love love the dress.
You look brill and defo don't need to lose anymore, but the last 1.5lbs isn't much, so go for it.
You look fantabulous.
Have you got a comparison photo of you in the dress when you're a bit bigger? Or have you only bought it recently since losing weight?

Beer & cornetto for dessert sounds good.
Well, actually, it sounds horrid - I don't like beer and I don't like chocolate.
But I know you'll enjoy it!

No unfortunately I don't have a before pic as I bought the dress about 2 months ago but even in that short space of time I felt like it was looser on me today. Ah thanks a mill I think when I lose the last 1.5lb I wont lose anymore after that.
I am going glamping on the 16th of aug for 2 nights I cant wait for it now im so excited!!
Well done serena on your willpower at the bbq
Emma how can you not like chocolate? I sometimes wish I didn't like it lol! Hope you enjoy your pizza haven't had pizza since joining ww mainly cuz I don't think il be able to stop once I start. I defo wouldn't be only able to eat 3 slices and give the rest away

No unfortunately I don't have a before pic as I bought the dress about 2 months ago but even in that short space of time I felt like it was looser on me today. Ah thanks a mill I think when I lose the last 1.5lb I wont lose anymore after that.
I am going glamping on the 16th of aug for 2 nights I cant wait for it now im so excited!!
Well done serena on your willpower at the bbq
Emma how can you not like chocolate? I sometimes wish I didn't like it lol! Hope you enjoy your pizza haven't had pizza since joining ww mainly cuz I don't think il be able to stop once I start. I defo wouldn't be only able to eat 3 slices and give the rest away

I'm with you about the Pizza, that's why I have to order myself my own Small 6 Slice Pizza when I'm at home so I get my own Box and know all the slices are mine, all mine! X Not long till glamping now then, will you go off plan if you've reached goal by then? X

ps guys I found a dumplings mix today cant wait to try it. I wont be a dumpling virgin for much longer

Yea serena I think il prob have to do that if im ordering a pizza in the future. I think il be off plan for the 2days im away because I will be drinking and we are tiring a bbq, cocktail party, booze cruise, 3 course meal etc so I don't think il be able to stay on track but I will make good choices where possible cuz I don't wana blow all my hard work either

ps guys I found a dumplings mix today cant wait to try it. I wont be a dumpling virgin for much longer

Yea serena I think il prob have to do that if im ordering a pizza in the future. I think il be off plan for the 2days im away because I will be drinking and we are tiring a bbq, cocktail party, booze cruise, 3 course meal etc so I don't think il be able to stay on track but I will make good choices where possible cuz I don't wana blow all my hard work either

I love the thing of having my own box, it makes me feel special! I made an exception in Wales as it wasn't my house and the Host wanted to share with me but we still cut the box down the middle so I had half a box and half a pizza lol! Sounds like a plan re Glamping :) It is your Hen Party after all! I can't wait to hear what you think about Dumplings, I love them, probably one of my all time favourite foods! X

im so excited to try them il give my report as soon as iv had them im sure they will be fab. Just so I know how many pp per dumpling?
Yea il try me best to be good when possible and my goal is to avoid chipper after the night club. If I manage that il be so proud of myself because I always end up going but hopefully il stay strong

Back