ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

my bridezilla side will come out lol

Well i had such a fab day. My friend look amazing. Shes down 3 dress sizes. I was speechless when i seen her i honestly didnt know what to say she just look brill. She used to suffer with breathing and always out of work with chest infections and she was saying today shni muffin 2pp!e hasnt been sick in 4 months thats just amazing. im so proud of her!

We went for lunch and i had a salad with tuna which i pointed as 3pp and olives 0pp, a hard boiled egg and no salad dressing. i had a slice of brown bread aswell which i pointed as 4pp and the butter 2pp. I was planning of having a cake but none of my friends wanted one and i didnt want to look like a hungry beast eating a massive piece of cake and they had none so i left it:cry:On the way home we stopped off at a supermarket and bought a chocolate cake and mini muffins so i had a slice of cake 6pp and one mini muffin 2pp!We had a great chat and had such a laugh. When i was going usually we would be trying to plan our next get together but realised itl be friday for the hens yay

Got home and had baby potatoes 6pp, chicken 4pp and veg 0pp for my dins it was gorg.

Im going to have a cornetto and a bulmers light now. So i have 20 weeklies remaining which isnt as good as id hoped but i found it hard to use them all this week.

Hope everyone had a great day xXx

Sounds like you had a great time. Go you pointing everything even when out to lunch. that's the key to success I reckon. I have read through some of your diary so far, not long now till your big day. x

Yea I do most of the time but I'm so close to goal I'm super focused!
I was feeling great about wi and reaching goal this week but when I was out today aunty flow decided to make an appearance!cheers Mother Nature your always there when I need ya! I usually see a gain when it's totm so I'm dreading wi now

No haven't got long left now I'm so excited and can't wait for the day to arrive! Can't believe in getting married its so strange

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

my bridezilla side will come out lol

Well i had such a fab day. My friend look amazing. Shes down 3 dress sizes. I was speechless when i seen her i honestly didnt know what to say she just look brill. She used to suffer with breathing and always out of work with chest infections and she was saying today shni muffin 2pp!e hasnt been sick in 4 months thats just amazing. im so proud of her!

We went for lunch and i had a salad with tuna which i pointed as 3pp and olives 0pp, a hard boiled egg and no salad dressing. i had a slice of brown bread aswell which i pointed as 4pp and the butter 2pp. I was planning of having a cake but none of my friends wanted one and i didnt want to look like a hungry beast eating a massive piece of cake and they had none so i left it:cry:On the way home we stopped off at a supermarket and bought a chocolate cake and mini muffins so i had a slice of cake 6pp and one mini muffin 2pp!We had a great chat and had such a laugh. When i was going usually we would be trying to plan our next get together but realised itl be friday for the hens yay

Got home and had baby potatoes 6pp, chicken 4pp and veg 0pp for my dins it was gorg.

Im going to have a cornetto and a bulmers light now. So i have 20 weeklies remaining which isnt as good as id hoped but i found it hard to use them all this week.

Hope everyone had a great day xXx

Yea I do most of the time but I'm so close to goal I'm super focused!
I was feeling great about wi and reaching goal this week but when I was out today aunty flow decided to make an appearance!cheers Mother Nature your always there when I need ya! I usually see a gain when it's totm so I'm dreading wi now
We
No haven't got long left now I'm so excited and can't wait for the day to arrive! Can't believe in getting married its so strange

Hey Sweetie :) What a lovely day you had :) Sorry to hear your couldn't have your cake and eat it (see what I did there!) but you did have cake which was probably far easier to track and just as yummy! I think you should be fine re Weeklies, you've used over half of them so I still reckon you will smash that goal ;-) What a nuisance about Auntie Flo but hopefully she will have done most of her damage by Tuesday Night so it won't give you a false result. How exciting that your Hen is on Friday! Only 4 more sleeps to go ;-) x

Yay 4 more sleeps whoopwhoop!!! I'm working in a different centre today so I'm finished work at 5.30 which means I can make the fightclub and kettlebells in the gym!
Have prepped curry for dins and I'm gona have two naans with it yummy can't wait to try them xXx

Yay 4 more sleeps whoopwhoop!!! I'm working in a different centre today so I'm finished work at 5.30 which means I can make the fightclub and kettlebells in the gym!
Have prepped curry for dins and I'm gona have two naans with it yummy can't wait to try them xXx

Did u get Plain or Garlic n Herb? I love a good Curry, the hotter the better! Glad u can make your classes tonight :) Last Chance Workout before WI ;-) x

Aw yesterday sounds great. Your friend must be so happy with herself.
And well done on holding off dessert but as Serena said-easier to pp.
Pity bout aunt flo but you've done really well and getting your last chance workout it is brilliant. What ever is on the scales may not be what u wanted but it'll help with next weeks.
Shur I'll be weighing in this Friday for the first time in 3 weeks really.... :eek:

Ah can't wait to hear all bout your hen. Yey. Hope work goes OK in different centre. :D

Sounds like you had a fab day and still got to have your cake later in the day :) Don't worry too much about the scales, you have so much to think about with the wedding, it's no good fretting over one wi :)

Well guys had a weird day today!! My head is all over the place
I was in a different centre today so I'm exhausted and I worked in the wobbler room which I'm so not used to! My god they are hard work!
Then I rang the gym and put my name dwn for fightclub but when I arrived it was actually nearly finished so I only ended up doing kettlebells today
Then my friend came down to give me the last bit of her hens money and when I opened my wallet I realised I'd lost my bank card and €45! I havnt a clue when the last time I used my card so I'm gona have to cancel it tomorrow and as for the money I may aswell just forget about it cuz lets face I'm never gona see that again

On the plus side I was very good food wise today but that's my only plus today :(

The naans were gorg had the garlic ones! I have 5pp left for a donut so I'm gona have that in a mo

Well guys had a weird day today!! My head is all over the place
I was in a different centre today so I'm exhausted and I worked in the wobbler room which I'm so not used to! My god they are hard work!
Then I rang the gym and put my name dwn for fightclub but when I arrived it was actually nearly finished so I only ended up doing kettlebells today
Then my friend came down to give me the last bit of her hens money and when I opened my wallet I realised I'd lost my bank card and EUR45! I havnt a clue when the last time I used my card so I'm gona have to cancel it tomorrow and as for the money I may aswell just forget about it cuz lets face I'm never gona see that again

On the plus side I was very good food wise today but that's my only plus today :(

The naans were gorg had the garlic ones! I have 5pp left for a donut so I'm gona have that in a mo

OMG, How annoying about the Money and Card :-( Did u use it when you went out on Saturday or yesterday?
What on earth is the Wobbler Room? I'm thinking either the room with those who can't quite walk totally yet or those with Wobbly Behaviour lol!
Well Done for doing Kettlebells, hope u enjoy your Donut, well deserved!!! X
PS-Glad u enjoyed the Naans! X

Hahahaha it's the ones that are wobbly on their feet hehehehehe
Yea I'm so annoyed I can't believe it! I last used my card on Saturday but as for the money god only knows it musta fallen out of my wallet or something I checked my bag and the bag of stuff I bought to see if it was in there but no luck it's pants can't believe it :(

Yea the naans wer gorg I had two with just curry and a tiny bit of chicken prob not even 2pp worth that I pointed it as

I came home from work aswell and had three emails from the planner and one from the cake topper so I'm thinking its gona be a crazy few weeks lol

Hahahaha it's the ones that are wobbly on their feet hehehehehe
Yea I'm so annoyed I can't believe it! I last used my card on Saturday but as for the money god only knows it musta fallen out of my wallet or something I checked my bag and the bag of stuff I bought to see if it was in there but no luck it's pants can't believe it :(

Yea the naans wer gorg I had two with just curry and a tiny bit of chicken prob not even 2pp worth that I pointed it as

I came home from work aswell and had three emails from the planner and one from the cake topper so I'm thinking its gona be a crazy few weeks lol

Crazy is Good :) So annoying about the money :-( Although I'm a great believer in fate, maybe you will find 100EUR next week?!? Thanks for clarifying re Wobblers lol! X

Morning all

Had the worst night sleep ever cuz I was so stressed about the money and card and I'm also working in a diff centre today I hate it cuz ya don't know the staff or kids it's horrible

Anyway last night I joined Facebook yay I never had any interest before buy all my friends convinced me so il give it a go

Getting my hair cut tonight! My hairdresser comes to the house so it's handy! She joined ww last week so she will do my hair and we r going the wi together! Hope I do ok this goal thing is taking forever but I suppose it's not a race and I will get there sometime this year
Hope everyone has a fab day xXx

Morning all

Had the worst night sleep ever cuz I was so stressed about the money and card and I'm also working in a diff centre today I hate it cuz ya don't know the staff or kids it's horrible

Anyway last night I joined Facebook yay I never had any interest before buy all my friends convinced me so il give it a go

Getting my hair cut tonight! My hairdresser comes to the house so it's handy! She joined ww last week so she will do my hair and we r going the wi together! Hope I do ok this goal thing is taking forever but I suppose it's not a race and I will get there sometime this year
Hope everyone has a fab day xXx

Hey Sweetie, Sorry to hear that you had a bad night :-( What are u having done to your hair? I don't have Facebook either, it's never really appealed if I'm honest,maybe ill join up one day! Hope u get on ok at the different centre.x PS-Good Luck for WI but if u don't make it this week, don't stress! It's probably just Aunty Flo having her wicked way! X

Good luck for WI tonight

Aw I used to be on facebook all the time but minimins has totally taken over. :D

Yey bout hair. Can't wait to see new pic.

Try not to worry bout work or money and card. Easier said than done but try. Hope works goin OK.
And good luck with WI. :D x

Back