ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

Good luck with WI.

Thanks guys!!

What a day oh my god I'm so tired my eyes are starting to water they are that tired!

Good news!! I rang the shop that I last used my card and they have it yay!!! Graham's brother is gona collect it for me tomorrow cuz he works in the city centre I'm so happy!!

Waiti g for the hairdresser to arrive hope she comes soon or il be asleep lol

Yea dont know how to use Facebook yet but il get the hang of it soon hehe

So far today iv had my usual breakie but with water!
Snack was an apple and go ahead slices 3pp

Lunch was salad with tuna 1pp and feta 1pp and zero soup and a ww yogurt 1pp. I also had 2 rice cakes for 2pp

Dinner will be curry 2pp with 6pp rice!
Then il have a donut 5pp and a packet of velvet crunch 2pp and that's be my 26 dailies used

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks guys!!

What a day oh my god I'm so tired my eyes are starting to water they are that tired!

Good news!! I rang the shop that I last used my card and they have it yay!!! Graham's brother is gona collect it for me tomorrow cuz he works in the city centre I'm so happy!!

Waiti g for the hairdresser to arrive hope she comes soon or il be asleep lol

Yea dont know how to use Facebook yet but il get the hang of it soon hehe

So far today iv had my usual breakie but with water!
Snack was an apple and go ahead slices 3pp

Lunch was salad with tuna 1pp and feta 1pp and zero soup and a ww yogurt 1pp. I also had 2 rice cakes for 2pp

Dinner will be curry 2pp with 6pp rice!
Then il have a donut 5pp and a packet of velvet crunch 2pp and that's be my 26 dailies used

OMG! So glad they have they card, hope u get a better nights sleep tonight with that result (and WI Result!) Can't wait to hear about your hair and WI :) x PS-Your food sounds super yummy today, you always get plenty for your 26pp :) x

Yay that they had your card.
However, at The Range, if we had somebody's card, we either send it back to the bank or destroy it for identity protection reasons.
Have you informed the shop that Graham's brother is collecting it?
Because obviously it'll have your name on and he definitely won't look like a Ciara?!

I'm sure you've got it all sorted, just wanted to make sure before he gets there and they don't let him have it =)

Shame about the money though =(

Looking forward to your hair and WI results.

And as for Facebook - it's a loada tosh.
I've been facebook free for about 2 and a half years now.
I was so uninterested in what half the people were talking about that I was deleting them.
Then I had barely anyone left so just deleted myself.
Anyone I'm interested in I see regularly, or know where they live/have their phone number etc.
Everyone else can run and jump =D

I was up a half a pound! So that's a mix between flo and havn 20 weeklies left! I'm actually ok about being up because if I was down if be so close to goal and let's face it I'm so gona be up next week no doubt about it so if I was down this week I'd be so annoyed next week so at least after next wi I have nothing on between then and the wedding so il be super focused! My leader also told me tonight that I should be using some of my activity points aswell as it would help!

I only joined Facebook so I could rob everyone's pics after the hen lol I'm not really into it cuz I think it puts peer pressure on teens and also a lot of bullying goes on on it!!

I love my hair she chopped it up and it looks and feels much better. She bought me some Buck's Fizz for to have with my breakie on the hens! She's so good

Just had my curry it was yummy!
I have 20 weeklies remaining and was thinking tomorrow is a new week so I might have a few glasses of wine with it or is that being very bold??

Half a pound isn't a bad gain considering flo's visiting and you haven't used all your weeklies.
You don't restart your weeklies on WI day?!
I know you WI in the evening, but I'd feel wrong weighing in and still using the last week's points.

But I suppose it's personal preference and it's what you've done the whole way - just surprised me.

Defo give using your APs a go too.
I can't say how it worked for me because I rarely used them - but I always had a loss on weeks where I'd had a meal out at the weekend (except for that one maintaining week... gah!)

i consider my new week to start tomorrow is that not the norm no?
I duno how im gona manage to use them. I wont be using them all but i think il be making omlettes and having extra snacks throughout the day. I have never used ap before so i think id feel better in my own head to have good food with the ap and treats with the weeklies.
Yea id usually put up anything between a pound and a half to three pounds when flo is around so im happy with the half.
Tonight was all about eating out which was really good especially for me going away at the weekend.

Oh emma sorry i forgot to say in my last post..........
When i rang the shop and he said they had the card i said grahams brother was going to be collecting it. He said they dont allow that because it has to be the person who owns the card that collects it. I explained that i wont be able to go in for about 4 weeks and gave my permission for glen to collect it. So he said he needs I.D. etc when he goes in which is fair enough

i consider my new week to start tomorrow is that not the norm no?
I duno how im gona manage to use them. I wont be using them all but i think il be making omlettes and having extra snacks throughout the day. I have never used ap before so i think id feel better in my own head to have good food with the ap and treats with the weeklies.
Yea id usually put up anything between a pound and a half to three pounds when flo is around so im happy with the half.
Tonight was all about eating out which was really good especially for me going away at the weekend.

Yeah... I had a feeling the meeting was about eating out this week as in the email is mentioned something about a Zizzi's voucher.

And I restart my points on Thursday morning - but then I weigh in in the morning and only have weetabix before weighing in anyway.
And I don't use my weeklies/APs anyway, so doesn't really affect them.
But yeah... I restart on WI day.

I don't think there is a norm tbh - everyone does what suits them best - you've been doing it that way since april, not gonna tell you you're doing it wrong now.
As I said, I just found it unusual because I do it differently.

Oh emma sorry i forgot to say in my last post..........
When i rang the shop and he said they had the card i said grahams brother was going to be collecting it. He said they dont allow that because it has to be the person who owns the card that collects it. I explained that i wont be able to go in for about 4 weeks and gave my permission for glen to collect it. So he said he needs I.D. etc when he goes in which is fair enough

That's alright then =)
I just didn't want him to get all that way and be rejected.
And as I mentioned - because of The Range's policy, I found that different that they were allowing you it back at all.
Funny how different companies have different policies.
Glad you found it though.

yea when i worked in a shop we used to keep them for a few days and then if they wernt claimed we would hand them into the local garda station.

yea the meeting was good this week we had a bit of a laugh at it. Next week is about eating on the beach which is a bit strange but anyway i always stay for them

Hey Ciara! Sorry I haven't got on sooner to see your WI Result! You know what I'm going to say...More IS More ;-) So go eat those Weeklies and AP ;-) And enjoy every mouthful of them! X

oh god i will indeed. can i borrow some weeklies of you? il need mine plus extra i promise il give them back to you hehehe how bout i set up a rent a weeklie system remember the more is more rule applies here too lol

oh god i will indeed. can i borrow some weeklies of you? il need mine plus extra i promise il give them back to you hehehe how bout i set up a rent a weeklie system remember the more is more rule applies here too lol

I think I'm gonna need my Weeklies for the 2 days ahead ;-) Ive already planned my Breakfasts and Dinners, how sad is that!!! X

Rent a weekly - Lol -good idea, definitely an untapped business opportunity! Glad you got your card sorted.

Half a pound is a teeny gain and you still have time to get to goal after your hen. You are so close to goal you look fantastic anyway!

Hey honey
Half pound is very good wiTh aunt flo here. Well done.
And ya-enjoy your hen-I'm sure your weeklies and APs will be needed. :D
And then you can focus on end result for big day. :D
Glad you like your hair too. Woohoo. Hen is so close now. :D x

Thanks guys!
I might get to goal by Xmas lol
It's taking so long like way longer than I thought it would take
I love my hair I never took a pic I totally forgot but I'm sure il be posting plenty after the weekend!
Tomorrow is hump day we are getting closer to the end of the week thank god! I'm gona try that chicken in a bag thing for dins tomorrow I pointed the sauce as 1pp so hopefully itl be tasty has anyone tried it before? I bought the Erin one but I'd say they all taste the same

Also - looked in Tesco naas where I Got fluff. Gone and no sticker with empty space on shelf eitHer-so totally gone :(

Back to drawing boaRd I guess. :( x

Thanks guys!
I might get to goal by Xmas lol
It's taking so long like way longer than I thought it would take
I love my hair I never took a pic I totally forgot but I'm sure il be posting plenty after the weekend!
Tomorrow is hump day we are getting closer to the end of the week thank god! I'm gona try that chicken in a bag thing for dins tomorrow I pointed the sauce as 1pp so hopefully itl be tasty has anyone tried it before? I bought the Erin one but I'd say they all taste the same

It doesn't matter the route we take, just as long as we get there in the end.....Might as well have fun on the Scenic Route ;-) x

Back