ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

Lovely stuff.
Hehehe I know im recked today.
I stuck to 26pp today. Went on a hill run and earned 9ap. I ate 4ap today the first time this week. It took me a good while to get my head around it but I was hungry and had half an avocado. Im grand now not hungry im satisfied. I had chilli for dins and it was gorg. Then I had 2 weetabix and the avocado but I obviously needed it.
I then watched jessie mmmmm yum and now im watching breaking bad-not so yum lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Jessie in breaking bad's lovely too.

Mmmm yea but not as nice as the original jess hes the business altogether.
We are going to go to milanos before we head into the beer festival on Saturday. I was just looking up their menu. They are doing 500 calories or less pizzas. They sound amazing. Has anyone tried them?I have worked out the one I want is only 12pp bargain

Hey hon. Sorry I've been AWOL. Such a crazy week. Hour and half to go! :D
Sorry bout your WI but I do think using some APs mite help.
Aw havnt have Milanos in ages. Those low cal pizzas are a bargain! Yum! :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey popping into subscribe! Have a good weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello and welcome

I ate 4ap last night. It took me a while to get courage to do it but I felt much better after so obviously I needed it.
Can't wait for milanos. I love trying new places to eat especially when they are ww friendly lol

Hi guys
Had a great day food wise today (so far anyway)
Breakfast was porridge made with milk and I added a mushed up banana and cinnamon to it it was yum
Lunch was 0pp soup
Tuna salad 2pp
Yogurt with fresh fruit salad 1pp

Pre gym I had 2 rice cakes with an extra light laughing cow 2pp

I went to mega mix in the gym and earned 7ap. I then went food shopping and on home and had dins which was chilli made with quorn mince and rice 10pp
I also had 2 weetabix and a rice cake as im feeling hungry. I have 1pp left and I might have to use some ap.
Having a captain morgan now 3pp with my weeklies yum yum been waiting for thid all day

I work it out from my app on my phone. It goes by weight and the intensity of the exercise you are doing. So say spinning is high intensity so id earn 9ap in the hour but if I went for a walk for an hour id earn 2ap because its low intensity.
I was always active I love the gym and running. Before ww though I used to think if I went for a run I could have a bottle of wine and a chinese after because I earned it.......thats not the case. That's prob the biggest thing iv learnt from ww. That and portion sizes.

Well iv been up since 7 with butterflies in my tummy lol I think it is because the first lot of our guests are flying out today.
Before kettlebell and trx class this morning I had a banana and ww yogurt 1pp. I earned 3ap at class. I then had porridge with apple and cinnamon 6pp with tea 0pp

Going for a dress fitting today. My mam won't come because she is afraid she will give me her headcold bless her but my sister is gonna go. Hopefully I will be able to bring it home today if its fitting ok.

Looking forward to the beer festival today hopefully I will get to taste some nice beer. Its lashing rain which is a pity but sure it'll still be a great day out.
Hope you all have a great Saturday xXx

Aw it,s only round the corner now! So exciting.
Great bout dress-hope it goes OK.

Where's the beer festival on? Sounds like fun. Miserable day though. Just back from walk with my frIend and her dogs. Really must pull my rain gear back out. :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun congrats on ur up coming wedding!just seen u are getting married in fuerte!i used to live there for a year about 10 years ago!beautiful place!where are u getting wed?xxx

Fitting was fab I didn't want to take the dress off. I am gona collect it during the week cuz the girl said she wanted to give it one last press.
I am wearing my uggs for the first time in months lol. The beer fest is on in the rds so once we are in there we are indoors for the night. I was laughing cuz the wedding fair is on in another part of the rds. That was well planned. I can imagine itl either turn out to be a creche for men and the girls go to look at wedding things or itl be full of couples going in for a drink after seeing how much a wedding costs lol

We are getting married in the bahia in corralejo do ya know it? We love furteventura its so chilled out and everyone's so easy going

Back