ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

Good luck with wi hunny, and don't worry if you've put a bit on, you just got married and had your honeymoon, you don't want to spoil those memories by worrying about a little gain :)

Thanks for all your well wishes
Getting the pre wi nerves now. What ever the scales say il just have to except it and your right I had a fab time away and I shouldn't be bothered about gaining cuz I had a ball and really let my hair down

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks for all your well wishes
Getting the pre wi nerves now. What ever the scales say il just have to except it and your right I had a fab time away and I shouldn't be bothered about gaining cuz I had a ball and really let my hair down

That's the Spirit :) x

K girls are you ready cuz its a whopper. ...........

10lb up!!!!!can you believe it I was shocked but anyway im on track now so hopefully itl come off soon. Only I would go away and manage to gain almost a stone in two weeks. Imagine what it would've bern if I went last week.

Anyway onwards and downwards.
I have 5pp left. I have a lot of my daily milk allowance left so im gona have 2 weetabix 3pp and a greek yogurt 2pp.
Im gona try aim to be in bed before 10 tonight cuz im knackered and still not feeling 100% so hopefully a good night's sleep will do me good

As long as you're back on track that's the main thing, 10lbs isn't so awful. What with being back at work, the gym & getting your eating on track it won't take long. The main incentive is to lose 5lbs so you can stop paying!! :)

You'll get that off in no time hunny :)

Thanks girls.
Well I was gona get up n go for a run before work this morning but I didnt feel like it when the alarm went off so I went back asleep im really mad at myself now. Not gonna get a chance to exercise now til Saturday as iv a course on tonight straight after work, tomorrow iv the dentist and a staff meeting and fri im finished work at 6.30 and babysitting at 7 busy busy busy
Hope you all have a good day xXx

Hey Ciara, Sorry I didn't get to log on last night, as the others have all said, you had an amazing wedding, a fab honeymoon and you're back 'in the zone' now! I will guess that you have at least 10 fantastic memories?!? I'm sure they are worth a 1lb each ;-) Good Luck for the Week Ahead, what's the plan with the Weeklies? And don't worry about not exercising this morning, your body obviously needed sleep rather than exercise :) x

Hey honey
I've caught up. Your photos look amazing. You look stunning.
And 10lbs is fine after the time of your life. You'll get that off in no time. Are you gona eat some APs this week? It does seem to work for you.
And don't worry bout this morn-sometimes sleep over rides everything. :D xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dont worry about the 10lb its over and done with and you have the memories to make up for it as you said you are back focused again so that is what matters and you wont fell it till you are back on target.

Im gonna try and get a run in before the course.
You guys are totally right. I was meeting people for dinner ,drinks ,lunch etc every day while I was away so I was bound to put up.
Anyway onwards and downwards. Dunno weather to use my ap this week what would you recommend? Im meeting friends for lunch on Saturday and I bought a nice bottle of wine to have on Saturday night. So il have to see how much iv spent on lunch and then il suss out what im gonna use the rest of my 49 for

Im gonna try and get a run in before the course.
You guys are totally right. I was meeting people for dinner ,drinks ,lunch etc every day while I was away so I was bound to put up.
Anyway onwards and downwards. Dunno weather to use my ap this week what would you recommend? Im meeting friends for lunch on Saturday and I bought a nice bottle of wine to have on Saturday night. So il have to see how much iv spent on lunch and then il suss out what im gonna use the rest of my 49 for

Personally I'd say to use at least some of your AP as going forward you will want/need to use them so might as well start as you mean to go on! X

Ya I agree. I do think you'll loose while using them but Serenas right-you need to get used to eating that amount in the future. :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just in from the course. Freezing cold so having a cip of tea with a muller light chocolate yogurt 3pp and a dark chocolate bar 4pp.
I went for a 5k run after wrk yay felt much better after it. Its amazing what a bit of fresh air can do to you. Had quorn chilli for dinner worked out at 2pp for quorn 6pp for rice 2pp for kidney beans and 1pp for the portion of chilli mix.
Watching rachel allen make yummy things making me hungry

Just in from the course. Freezing cold so having a cip of tea with a muller light chocolate yogurt 3pp and a dark chocolate bar 4pp.
I went for a 5k run after wrk yay felt much better after it. Its amazing what a bit of fresh air can do to you. Had quorn chilli for dinner worked out at 2pp for quorn 6pp for rice 2pp for kidney beans and 1pp for the portion of chilli mix.
Watching rachel allen make yummy things making me hungry

Your Quorn Chilli sounds yummy, do you make that in the Slow Cooker or just in a Saucepan? I really should use some of that Soya Mince I bought last week! X

No just in a saucepan I dont have a slow cooker im very deprived lol
It was gorgeous if I do say so myself
Im having fish with cous cous and Mediterranean veg tonight cant wait

Back