ProPoints Wedding bod here I come

Yea im grand I was in work at 7.15 this morning
Such an unexpected day yesterday oh well these things happen. Its funny isn't it how when a girl says she doesn't want a drink people automatically think she's pregnant.
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yea im grand I was in work at 7.15 this morning
Such an unexpected day yesterday oh well these things happen. Its funny isn't it how when a girl says she doesn't want a drink people automatically think she's pregnant.

I guess that's society isn't it! A guy can say no thanks with no bother at all!!! X what time will u finish today? X

Only in Ireland can you choosing not to have a drink would mean you are either pregnant or something wrong with you lol. Great you mum had a good birthday love the cake, them cakes are so yummy i could happily eat most of it.

God i remember stories of us growing up scared of what Jamie will get up to when he is old enough and god help us if i ever have a girl think i will be locking her up once she reaches 9.

Yeap pray for boys is all I can say!!!!
She's a nightmare but in saying that I xan only imagine the peer pressure thats put on them.
Yea I know its so annoying isnt it godforbid you didn't feel like drinking.
Im really tired but im making myself go to the gym as im super nervous about wi tomorrow now iv totally blown it

Yeap pray for boys is all I can say!!!!
She's a nightmare but in saying that I xan only imagine the peer pressure thats put on them.
Yea I know its so annoying isnt it godforbid you didn't feel like drinking.
Im really tired but im making myself go to the gym as im super nervous about wi tomorrow now iv totally blown it

You haven't totally blown it Ciara, I reckon you'll totally surprise yourself at WI, More IS More!!! X PS-Well Done for hitting the gym tho x

I dunno serena I suppose im just feeling guilty after yesterday and im doubting that I didn't pp well enough on Saturday.
I went to mega mix oh my god iv never sweated so much in my life. One girl had to leave cuz she taught she wss gonna faint.
Had my veg stew with chickpeas and dumplings. First time iv had dumplings. I love them!!!where have they been all my life. They are amazing.
I was shocked when I went to pay my tax online a mo ago. It was coming in at €517 for the year. .....wtf...... I ended up paying for 6months which was €280 I nearly passed out. Im afraid the mini Cooper is gonna have to go it's costing me way too much. I may get something with a smaller engine :(

I dunno serena I suppose im just feeling guilty after yesterday and im doubting that I didn't pp well enough on Saturday.
I went to mega mix oh my god iv never sweated so much in my life. One girl had to leave cuz she taught she wss gonna faint.
Had my veg stew with chickpeas and dumplings. First time iv had dumplings. I love them!!!where have they been all my life. They are amazing.
I was shocked when I went to pay my tax online a mo ago. It was coming in at EUR517 for the year. .....wtf...... I ended up paying for 6months which was EUR280 I nearly passed out. Im afraid the mini Cooper is gonna have to go it's costing me way too much. I may get something with a smaller engine :(

That's exactly the same reason why I had to get rid of my Mini Cooper :-( The Tax and Tyres crippled me :-( I knew you'd love Dumplings, aren't they just amazing! X PS-Well Done on Megamix! X

Yea the tyres are so expensive aswell. I love my mini but it has to go. As well as costing a bomb the boot is way too small. I can only fit 3 shopping bags in it and the rest has to go on the back seat. Nightmare doing food shopping
Megamix was good (I can say that now that its over) it was a brill last chamce workout before the dreaded wi

Ps omg I cant wait to have the rest of my dins tomorrow just so I can have the dumplings again

Yea the tyres are so expensive aswell. I love my mini but it has to go. As well as costing a bomb the boot is way too small. I can only fit 3 shopping bags in it and the rest has to go on the back seat. Nightmare doing food shopping
Megamix was good (I can say that now that its over) it was a brill last chamce workout before the dreaded wi

One (Very Unlucky) Week I had 2 Run Flats go, £600 down the drain :-( I loved my Mini but was so impractical with Baby Poppy! X

Ps omg I cant wait to have the rest of my dins tomorrow just so I can have the dumplings again

Lol! That's exactly how I was with mine last week lol x

The week we were moving into the house I was going back and forward with all my stuff from my mams when the power steering decided it would be a brill time to go........ it cost €900 to get fixed and that aint the kinda money youd have after just buying a house.
I didn't really know what to expect from them but I fell in love when I tasted them.
I had 8pp left to spare so I had a dark choc bar 4pp , a bowl of cheerios 3pp with the rest of my daily milk allowance and im gona have an options now aswell.

The week we were moving into the house I was going back and forward with all my stuff from my mams when the power steering decided it would be a brill time to go........ it cost EUR900 to get fixed and that aint the kinda money youd have after just buying a house.
I didn't really know what to expect from them but I fell in love when I tasted them.
I had 8pp left to spare so I had a dark choc bar 4pp , a bowl of cheerios 3pp with the rest of my daily milk allowance and im gona have an options now aswell.

Wow! That's a great way to spend 8pp! I just spent my last 5pp on my Crunchie! The Minis Power Steering Fault was on Watchdog the other week. X

Getting a really weird darting pain across my left side what could that be from? Very strange

No way was it really?
I calculated my pp earlier so I had a few hours to think of the best way to use up 8pp hehehe

Getting a really weird darting pain across my left side what could that be from? Very strange

Ermmmmmm pass! DrGoogle it lol x

No way was it really?
I calculated my pp earlier so I had a few hours to think of the best way to use up 8pp hehehe

Loving the prep there! Apparently it's really common with Mini. X

Like all your left side??? Wonder if dr google will send you to the hospital! I don't know if you'd be able to do it, but there's an app called NHS direct (I guess you've heard of the NHS??) - they ask for your postcode & dob - if you just put a UK one in it'll give you advice on general ailments. May be worth a try? Is it muscular? If it's pins & needles it could be a trapped nerve or something?

So after a bottle of wine yesterday did you feel hungover today?? I think I might've been!! It's the same here regarding booze & pregnancy, or just age & pregnancy. A friend if mine married at 24 & they didn't have their baby until she was 32 - someone had the audacity to say before they had the baby 'my daughter also had problems, have you tried ivf' assuming they were having trouble as opposed to the fact they weren't at that stage yet! RUDE!!! As soon as your hitched/reach a certain age & are in a relationship people think they have the right to comment on it. I just tell people outright I don't want kids, whilst downing a vat of wine - usually shuts them up!!!

Dave used to have a mini cooper. Bless him he loved it, but it was tiny and I hated long journeys in it with no AC in the summer! And the tiny boot! And he kept needing new tyres and 2 new windscreens so it went and he now has a 'proper' family car! I keep reminding him its the perfect size for children...

Yea I love my mini to bits but its really only for people who live at home and dont have to worry about putting food shopping in it or buggies etc.
No I wasnt hung over at all just tired as I didnt get much sleep cuz I was roasting during the night and couldnt sleep.
Omg thats awful I hate the way people just think you should have kids. Personally I would never mention it as ypu never know what people are going through like they could be having problems or whatever.
I dunno what the pains are they keep coming and going. Maybe its just a nerve as you say. I googled it and sorry I did cuz loadsa stuff came up about bowel disease. I just took painkillers so hopefully I will sleep it off whatever it is

Just done a mammoth read of your diary x congratulations on your wedding, you looked amazing... Good luck with weigh in tomorrow, I am sure you will have put a dent in that 10lbs!!! (I was impressed it was not more!! Your wedding day and a 2 week hol surely is more like a stone gain!!)

Back