wedding diet - starting 30/07/12 - 2 stone to lose--- can it be done in 7 weeks?

Day 15 10st 10.4lb
9.4lb off in 14 days

16.4lb to go - 32 days

Still 100% on Total Solution and really happy with results so far 9 and a half pound in 2 weeks is huge to me! Just over a 3rd of the way there with the weight loss. I dont mind the shakes or the bars but im really starting to dislike the soups it gets to tea time and i feel like i would rather not have one but i always do.....havent been well the last few days so not done any exercise but really want to start doing some

Hope everyone is being good on their diets :)

Day 16 10st 8.8lb
11lb off in 14 days
15.8lb to go - 32 days

I was so happy with my weight loss today and I am almost 10 and a half stone i cant remember when i last weighed that...... I am almost half way there but feel i can do this, i have 2 weeks left of my supply but wont be able to get it after that due to my new BMI - when i get to 10st 5lb i will be in the healthy range which i am really proud of.... unsure what to do next maybe slimfast 2 shakes a day and a meal... i feel a bit nervous about eating again so dont really want to go straight into food and will still have some weight to lose after these 2 weeks will really need to start looking into as no doubt these 2 weeks will fly by

Back