Wedding diet - want the dress and the bikini!

Hey lovely

Hope ur ok?! Ahhhh hate things like that and omg you were watching football .... That explains the boredom!!! Hope things are a little more lovely now!! And why not treat yourself to a coke zero ;) be a rebel go on I dare you!!!!

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha! Thanks Hun yeh we came back to ours n they're all sat here with alcohol and crisps n sweets n nuts n chocolate! I'm sat here with a coke zero (such a rebel!) how u doing? Xx

Well done <3_cat !! You are awesome resisting all the awful naughty things ! :D That wedding dress is one step closer. :D

Bless u Minerva thank u! I have to say in my whole experience of sns today has been the hardest! I've literally been put against everything: pub n lovely pub food n alcohol, followed by McDonald's and then back to ours via the shop where they got loads of goodies! This has been such a huge test! Thank u for being here guys xxx

Bless u Minerva thank u! I have to say in my whole experience of sns today has been the hardest! I've literally been put against everything: pub n lovely pub food n alcohol, followed by McDonald's and then back to ours via the shop where they got loads of goodies! This has been such a huge test! Thank u for being here guys xxx

Just think of that beautiful dress and the happiest day of your life... You are doing amazeballs x

Hi diary, and everyone! Sorry I've been neglecting you - I am still on the diet and more or less on track! It's now exactly 6 weeks until the wedding :D I am VERY excited. I weigh 11 st 13.5 :D - I saw the 11's yesterday for the FIRST TIME EVER!!! I would love to lose a stone and a half in that time to get to 10.5 stone - I think it is doable! I have been getting so many compliments and feeling pretty good about myself tbh. I really needed to write in you today as I went slightly off plan last night - stuck to salad and protein mostly (with some coleslaw added in!) as we were at a bbq and I just really really wanted a drink in the sunshine... I convinced myself that life's too short so I had quite a bit to drink! Then I thought sod it I won't be 11 something today still after last night so as we are going to a party tonight and I'm meeting a friend in the day I might as well just start again sunday/monday and just have today off as well! Well I nervously got on the scales this morning and I was still 11 st 13.5 I AM SO HAPPY! I decided that I'm not going to come off plan today because of that! Stupid that if the scales had been 12 something I would have gone out today and ate and drunk what I wanted but because the diet gods were on my side and spared me I am sticking 100% on plan!!! The diet gods have given me a second chance and I am so grateful!! haha!!! :p Right 6 weeks (with one night off at end of june for hen party!) to lose stone and half to get to goal for wedding. I can do it!!!

How are all you lovely SnSers?!! Minerva, Beelishy, Emmaedes, BeckyT, Amy-Marie, Sarah-Lou!! How are you all? I need updates!!!!! xxxxxxxx

Hi diary, and everyone! Sorry I've been neglecting you - I am still on the diet and more or less on track! It's now exactly 6 weeks until the wedding :D I am VERY excited. I weigh 11 st 13.5 :D - I saw the 11's yesterday for the FIRST TIME EVER!!! I would love to lose a stone and a half in that time to get to 10.5 stone - I think it is doable! I have been getting so many compliments and feeling pretty good about myself tbh. I really needed to write in you today as I went slightly off plan last night - stuck to salad and protein mostly (with some coleslaw added in!) as we were at a bbq and I just really really wanted a drink in the sunshine... I convinced myself that life's too short so I had quite a bit to drink! Then I thought sod it I won't be 11 something today still after last night so as we are going to a party tonight and I'm meeting a friend in the day I might as well just start again sunday/monday and just have today off as well! Well I nervously got on the scales this morning and I was still 11 st 13.5 I AM SO HAPPY! I decided that I'm not going to come off plan today because of that! Stupid that if the scales had been 12 something I would have gone out today and ate and drunk what I wanted but because the diet gods were on my side and spared me I am sticking 100% on plan!!! The diet gods have given me a second chance and I am so grateful!! haha!!! :p Right 6 weeks (with one night off at end of june for hen party!) to lose stone and half to get to goal for wedding. I can do it!!!

How are all you lovely SnSers?!! Minerva, Beelishy, Emmaedes, BeckyT, Amy-Marie, Sarah-Lou!! How are you all? I need updates!!!!! xxxxxxxx

Youre doing fab hun!! You've got plenty of time to get in those 10s for your big day. I went a bit haywire on my diet but started a new job this week so started afresh and I'm 5lbs down. Just want to get out of the 11s now, been here aaaaaages. Glad you're sticking on plan today after all, it's too hard to get back on it after a few days off I feel. Few days turned into a few months for me anyway haha xx

Helloo hun and hello diary...I am sad to report that I did fall off the wagon Sat and yesterday. RUBBISH. Feel so disappointed in myself. Don't know if I've got time to lose the weight now :( it is just under 6 weeks until wedding. Gonna try my best to stay on plan now until my hen do on 29th jun when I have to come off. I am going to read this post again next weekend when I know I will want to give up again - I find the weekends are so hard... - right back on it today I have done it before and I can do it again - the wedding is far more important than any social events before it so I just need to stick to it. Hope everyone is ok and doing better than me!! xxx

I wondered where you'd gone off to!! I'm so happy that you've been doing so well!! You are right, sometimes life is too short, this diet isn't supposed to be a life sentence ;) Enjoy a few occasions along the way, so long as they're not too close together. :) Don't worry about falling off for a few days, so long as you get back to it you'll get to where you want to be (or very close to it!).
I've been busy organising and planning redecoration and holiday so haven't been around on the forum much. Went off the rails for about 2 weeks as there were way too many events and happenings close together, but been back on it for a week. I have one more week until I go away for 12 days to Europe.
We're still around and will come back in full swing soon :)

x

Thank you very much Amy-Marie and Minerva :D Minerva! You must be off on your travels soon then?! Have a fab time!

I slipped up AGAIN last weekend - on day 4 now though and decided to change tactics so as not to slip up so badly! Basically, I am being less restrictive so trying as best as I can to stick to SnS 100% but allowing things like cheese (which I love!) in my omelettes, having the odd options hot chocolate of an evening and evening allowing myself some vodka (I know you shouldn't in ketosis but hey ho...I'm not advocating it, just saying - we all make our own choices!) and coke zero so that I can be slightly more sociable and also at the weekends when OH has beer and I want a drink. HOPEFULLY this will help me keep on track.

So day 4 today, back down to 12 st 0.5 :) Happy with that - looking forward to seeing the 11s again and staying in them! I always seem to cave at this point (12 st and day 4) so today will be a real challenge - as will this weekend - I think if I can get thro today and tomorrow I'll be ok as not doing anything either night. Having said that, we are trying food for wedding on Sunday (4 weeks on Saturday til wedding!!! :D) - I'll try not to have much but I probably should have a tiny taste - we did some tasting before and I managed to literally dip my fork in and taste without eating if u see what I mean!? Hopefully, I can manage again.

At this stage providing I am in the low 11s or even 11 for the wedding I'll be happy! Have a great day all xxxxxx

Just looking at my stats and you know even if I 'only' get down to 11 st 7 lbs then I'll still be 4 stone down from January... I'm pretty chuffed with that...could be walking down the aisle 4 stone heavier! Also, at 11 st 7 lbs I'd be 6 st down from my heaviest EVER weight so got to look on the bright side. I'm proud of myself and I'm normally super self-critical! xxx

Just looking at my stats and you know even if I 'only' get down to 11 st 7 lbs then I'll still be 4 stone down from January... I'm pretty chuffed with that...could be walking down the aisle 4 stone heavier! Also, at 11 st 7 lbs I'd be 6 st down from my heaviest EVER weight so got to look on the bright side. I'm proud of myself and I'm normally super self-critical! xxx

I remember you just starting out on SnS and you have done so amazingly well, you should be so proud. Yeah you've had slip ups but hey, that's life and you always get back on it hence losing almost 4 stone!! Just think how fab you will feel on your wedding day! x

You're right to be chuffed Cat Lady!! You've done yourself proud! Here's to you looking a million dollars on your Big Day xx

I was the same as you last year, slimmed down for my big (slim) day ;) and it was WELL worth all the effort and sacrificing. I am trying to get back to that again after having to have 3 ops since then! Kinda let myself slip, not feeling well and letting myself eat JUNK. But back on track now and planning the honeymoon that we'd had to cancel as I was unfit to fly :(

The wedding day photos are my motivation as I look back at them and smile from ear to ear with how lovely I looked on my big day. Keep positive honey and you'll have fantastic photos to remind you of all your hard work :) wishing you a wonderful wedding day x x x

Thank you Becky, Shivie and Truleame! (Shivie - great to see u back here :)) You're all so lovely and keep me motivated :)

I'm sorry to hear about ur honeymoon and the ops Truleame :( Seems like you've had a tough time :( Do you have any photos?! How much did you lose for your SLIM day :)

xxx

Hello diary and the lovely people that take the time to read my ramblings and motivate me :D

I am BACK IN THE 11's!!! Ok, so 11 st 13 lbs but hey that is still the 11's!!!!! Right, last night was the first test and I survived it, tonight will be another and then tomorrow also - after that I'll be ok until next Thursday!!! So I tentatively made plans for Chinese food tonight BUT no, I am going to resist and just read this again. I need to STAY in the 11s now... In fact, I have already decided on my Friday night treat - 'fajitas' - quorn chicken, fajita spice, mushrooms, green peppers, all wrapped in lettuce leaves. I love this, so that is my plan. Right, I just need to get on with this now. DO NOT GO BACK UP TO THE 12s...I need to keep repeating this to myself.

Have a great day all!! xxxxx

I'll try changing my avatar to show a wedding piccie ;) I managed to go from a size 24- size18 in 8 months :D I was so pleased and even though I'd ordered a size 20 wedding dress (which arent the same sizes as shop dresses) I actually had to have it made smaller!!! I was really chuffed with myself xxx

I'm baaaaaaack! I'M A MRS!!! :D After an amazing wedding and honeymoon!! I am going back on my first love though - Tesco/Closer diets low GI diet as it is perfect for me, I can actually EAT, and I lost 3 stone in 3 months when I first did it in 2011! I want to get down to 11 st by my bro's wedding at end of Oct... should be doable! Going back to bootcamp tonight too! Excited!! How is everyone!? So sorry for neglecting you all! Need all your news!! xxx

I'm baaaaaaack! I'M A MRS!!! :D After an amazing wedding and honeymoon!! I am going back on my first love though - Tesco/Closer diets low GI diet as it is perfect for me, I can actually EAT, and I lost 3 stone in 3 months when I first did it in 2011! I want to get down to 11 st by my bro's wedding at end of Oct... should be doable! Going back to bootcamp tonight too! Excited!! How is everyone!? So sorry for neglecting you all! Need all your news!! xxx

Congratulations and pictures pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! x

Big congrats on your BIG DAY Mrs. !! Pics,pics and more pics please!!! x

Back