Wedding diet - want the dress and the bikini!

It averaged 5lb per week, but some weeks were less some were 6lb etc... It slowed down as I got under 200lbs, but that's to be expected really. Luna's not my name no, it's my puppies name, would be a cool name though! We had a great honeymoon it was lovely, and really enjoyed it, but I refuse to go away this year, dodging the camera! I want to feel comfortable and confident again. I have a long way to go, but I have my milestones. My first is to lose 1 stone, but I do have two pairs of jeans that fit, but are snug, so would love them to fit right within a few weeks xx

Wow! 5lbs a week is awesome! How did you manage that?!! Did you exercise?

I am sure they will soon hun - take each day at a time don't look too far ahead and you'll do great :) xx

I know what you mean sweetie - r u feeling any better today? Nah you don't want/need to go back to January lovely - the nights are finally getting lighter and we'll hopefully be in spring soon - i reckon you'll feel much more motivated when the suns out :)

Have a good day hun xxxx

Morning lovely

yes today i feel so much better! really happy lol! shows what pay day can do doesnt it!!! oooo reminded me need to sort my money out!!! do a big food shop at lunchtime too!! and fill my car up.........then skint again hahaha!!!

how are you today?

i know clocks go forward at the bank hol weekend don't they !!

have a gd day!!! xxxx

Morning lovely

yes today i feel so much better! really happy lol! shows what pay day can do doesnt it!!! oooo reminded me need to sort my money out!!! do a big food shop at lunchtime too!! and fill my car up.........then skint again hahaha!!!

how are you today?

i know clocks go forward at the bank hol weekend don't they !!

have a gd day!!! xxxx

Ooooh payday! Lucky you!!!:) How you feeling today? I can't believe it's Thursday already - is it just me or are the weeks flying by?! How's diet/exercising going? Hope you're well lovely.

Nothing new to report from me! Still on plan 100% looking at new recipe ideas cos now i am doing 3 packs + protein meal everyday for two reasons - its cheaper and it keeps me in deep ketosis which means i am not hungry at all. My protein literally consists of eggs lol since I am a vegetarian, but I was looking for new recipes last night and I have two to try: chinese egg drop soup (found on the recipe section here from someone - thank you!) and lettuce + tofu wraps - maybe add some fajita seasoning to this :) Cannot wait to try these might have to pop to shops later! Have a good day lovely xxxxxxxxxxx

Ooooh payday! Lucky you!!!:) How you feeling today? I can't believe it's Thursday already - is it just me or are the weeks flying by?! How's diet/exercising going? Hope you're well lovely.

Nothing new to report from me! Still on plan 100% looking at new recipe ideas cos now i am doing 3 packs + protein meal everyday for two reasons - its cheaper and it keeps me in deep ketosis which means i am not hungry at all. My protein literally consists of eggs lol since I am a vegetarian, but I was looking for new recipes last night and I have two to try: chinese egg drop soup (found on the recipe section here from someone - thank you!) and lettuce + tofu wraps - maybe add some fajita seasoning to this :) Cannot wait to try these might have to pop to shops later! Have a good day lovely xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello lovely

had a rubbish night food wise last night felt like i just ate and ate and ate!!! you know one of THOSE nights lol! but back to it today!!!

ooooo your egg recipe sounds exciting!!!

What about crustless quiche?! u can use your milk allowance to make them, eggs whisked with some milk, can add in chives, spring onions mushrooms, peppers any veg!! and little cheese sprinkled on top (or dont even need that) grease a cake tin tray (you know the ones you use for making yorkshire puddings) and then bake in the oven for 10-15 mins.........yum! with a big salad would be lovely xxxxxx

Hey hunny - never mind about last night - i know exactly what you mean about one of *those* days food wise!! You sound positive and back on it today which is great!

Fab - thanks sweetie - crustless quiche - woo now I have three to try! :) xx

Hey hunny - never mind about last night - i know exactly what you mean about one of *those* days food wise!! You sound positive and back on it today which is great!

Fab - thanks sweetie - crustless quiche - woo now I have three to try! :) xx

thanks Lovely!! yes am back into it now!!! NEED to be! been opening up my wardrobe and seeing my airport outfit hanging there :) cant wait to be able to wear it!!!! ekk!!

hope you have a good day lovely!! Friday tomorrow woop!!! your right too........weeks have flown by recently!!! hello bank holiday Easter Weekend! wooo wooo xxxx

I was going to ask you...do you like cottage cheese? Im hit and miss with it, but you can have that for protein as well honey. Im vegetarian (well, I have phases where Im only like 90%...like when I was pregnant, etc) again too so I was having lots of eggs as well. Do you not like quorn? The chicken pieces arent bad, calorie/carbs-wise. I really enjoyed having that on a salad. Yum! lol xx

I was going to ask you...do you like cottage cheese? Im hit and miss with it, but you can have that for protein as well honey. Im vegetarian (well, I have phases where Im only like 90%...like when I was pregnant, etc) again too so I was having lots of eggs as well. Do you not like quorn? The chicken pieces arent bad, calorie/carbs-wise. I really enjoyed having that on a salad. Yum! lol xx

Hey hun! Yes I do indeed :) I'm really funny with textures of food - i love mushy, lumpy food! lol! I like quorn too sweetie - thanks for the ideas - I actually used both of them in tonights dinner! I had quorn mince, mushrooms, spring onion, chilli powder and some cottage cheese in lettuce wraps. It was delish! :) How's your day been? xx

Hey lovely

How are you?! Short week this week!!! Yay!!! Long weekend!!! Even better!!!

Hope ur ok! Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey lovelies! So sorry for being AWOL. How are you all doing? Updates pls! Ill have to have a read of diaries in a bit. All is well with me still losing :) pretty chuffed was 12 st 13.75 (or .25 - cant remember!) this morn never seen 12 on scales before! However, my lovely oh booked an all inc last min deal to Spain for next week which I am super excited for but also terrified about putting on weight. I'm going to try to go for a run everyday but I am planning on drinking n eating (not going mad!) I think I've become a little scared of normal food :(

have a great day all! X

Aw your little surprise jet off to Spain sounds lovely!! I really hope you enjoy yourself. :) I know what you mean about getting scared of real food, you'll be ok. The hardest thing will be getting back to 100% on plan when you come back - it'll be week 1 all over again! Not just in withdrawal, but also the habit breaking aspect.
Re: holiday experience. I went away for nearly 2 weeks to my home country - and came home having gained 10lb!! BUT - I went back to diet and it all came off within 2-3 weeks. So DO NOT PANIC. It will mostly be water, plus you're not going away for as long as that. So, do not worry, enjoy yourself - whatever you put on will come off fairly rapidly. :)

I'm really chuffed about you being in the 12'st's!!! Well done!! I'm waiting to get back into them too!! :D

x

Thank you so much guys! Had a brilliant time - back up to 13 st 8.5 though :( restarting today and more terrified than ever that im not gonna reach goal. Can I be welcomed back once again please?! Will catch up later on diaries for sure! xxx ps. sorry to have been awol :( x

Hello, I've been awol for two weeks, it happens! At least you can get back to it and the scales will start dropping again, and a 5lb gain isn't that bad at all if you've been off plan for a few weeks! Hope you enjoyed your holiday! x

Back