Wedding diet - want the dress and the bikini!

Thank you so much guys! Had a brilliant time - back up to 13 st 8.5 though :( restarting today and more terrified than ever that im not gonna reach goal. Can I be welcomed back once again please?! Will catch up later on diaries for sure! xxx ps. sorry to have been awol :( x

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!

Glad you had a gd time!!! I'm going bk to s&s!!!! Can't be this size anymore!!! Very fed up lol. So I'm on it till I'm at goal. Got a clear month till its my birthday!! So 100% for a month. Then off for a few days then back 100% till at goal!!! I'm gonna be a size ten!!!!!

Xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome back <3_cat !! :D Good to see you back!
I'm very impressed with such a minimal gain - it's inspiring! After all about 5-7lb (depending on the person) will be just glycogen stores. :)

Good luck - and welcome back! :D

x

Hello lovelies! Sorry I have neglected you all and my diary... :( Can I come back please?

After a hellish attempt at Cambridge Sole Source from Sunday to Wednesday I went back on SnS yesterday and am a million times happier. I literally couldn't cope with 420 cals a day and it meant I couldn't do my exercise properly. Also, with SnS just having that one extra pack/one protein meal in the evening makes it so much easier to spread out the food. On my feeble attempt at Cambridge I was starving until about 11am-midday when I had a porridge (with a horrid chemical aftertaste!) and then I had to wait till at least 3-4 pm for a shake and then try and wait as long as pos for a soup later on. It wasn't enough for me but hats off to those who can do such low cals a day.

I am still hoping I might get to goal (10 st 7 lbs) by wedding on 20th July. Weigh in is on Sunday. I am back in the 12s - happy about that! :)

I have a hen weekend off end of this month and a hen evening late june. Apart from that I am 100%. Fingers crossed!

xx

Welcome back :D

After day 7 on a VLCD it gets easier, you know this! So which day is this - including CD SS? :) 6th day today? Woot, you're nearly over the hump. :D

I'm hoping to hit 10st7 by the end of August - but by the looks of it you lose weight twice as fast as I do, so I'm confident you'll get there by mid/end -July!!

:hug99: At least SS actually tastes like 'real' food, so this really isn't so bad. :) :) :)

You just know that you are going to get to your goal for your wedding day! We will need before and after pics!!! x

Welcome back :D

After day 7 on a VLCD it gets easier, you know this! So which day is this - including CD SS? :) 6th day today? Woot, you're nearly over the hump. :D

I'm hoping to hit 10st7 by the end of August - but by the looks of it you lose weight twice as fast as I do, so I'm confident you'll get there by mid/end -July!!

:hug99: At least SS actually tastes like 'real' food, so this really isn't so bad. :) :) :)

Hey hunny! Ur in the 12s woooooop :) Go u! This is day 6 yes :) Can't wait to be off this diet lol

How r u doing? xx

Weigh in tomorrow - feeling bloated and fat due to totm threatening :( Really been craving choc and carbs today. Stuck to it tho altho with my dinner of mushrooms and quorn chicken i had some ketchup - hope it doesn't have much effect. Tbh i used to have ketchup with my omelettes on sns and it was fine so not too concerned. Supposed to be looking at wedding dresses with my mum tomorrow but sort of keep veering between being excited and being scared! I guess I have put off not looking for dresses for so long - not due to not being excited! but - because of the weight and I have just got too scared!

Anyway feeling bit miserable on this diet on the bank hol weekend in the sun... oh well its not for ever i suppose!

hope everyone is having a good sat night! xx

Sat in pub now till about 11 tonight on the fizzy water :( just had my last protein bar of the day... Before 5! Determined not to crack bit tbh so depressed at the min would love some support from anyone! Wouldn't be so bad but we've got something tomorrow too then wed n then fri n sat! Wish this would would go quick! Help me!! X

Its so hard, we all feel like you do now at times. I'm no expert in this and have failed many times but what I do know is that when I do give in I always regret it, I always wish I had stayed stronger, and as each summer approaches I wish I was slim and had stuck to my diet. I know sometimes there's no avoiding going out but at the mo if I don't have to go I'd rather not so I can avoid temptation!

Remember what you're doing it for. :) That wedding dress. Something now won't help you in the long run. A tiny bit of pain and suffering is WORTH IT.

We all have our weak moments, but going through and surviving this will make you stronger. You can do it! Have a walk around if you have to, read something, OCCUPY yourself. If you're sat with nothing to do - this becomes impossible.

x

Thanks guys really appreciate it. We're about to head off to another pub for a quiz which will at least be more interesting than watching football! X

Back