Wedding diet - want the dress and the bikini!

A fellow cold person here too... I am always cold, I hate it. I constantly live with cold hands and feet. The only time my feel ever seem to be warm is when I am on holiday abroad. I always have layers and layers on.

One thing that really gets on my nerves is air conditioning... at work it's always set to high and i'm sat there with goose pimples and everybody is just the right temperature... I think it should be band in the UK apart from in cars!! x

Thank you so much Willpower woman - do you have a diary? I'll have a nosy in a bit! xxx see you have lost 37lbs so far! - wooo! :)

Yes it's willpowerwomans diary :)

I had alot of starting and stopping last year (due to break up and house move - just a tad stressful lol) but managed 2st loss. 2013 is my year I have decided, I turn 30 in march and I will be having breaks now and again but pre thought out and controlled ones not ones forced through stress. X

Ps
I'm actually 17st 11 atm but not changing my signature until I pass 17st 5 which is the weight I got down to last year before I stopped due to house move stress / Xmas :)

Feeling a bit better today - less famished! Less headachey etc... freezing cold though! But I have an underactive thyroid so that's nothing new - I am constantly freezing! Keep going to sit by the rad and then getting uncomfortable and moving back to a chair and then moving back to the rad again (work from home so this is acceptable! :p). Dreading weekend though - esp Sat as I know I will want a g n t...:mad:

Sounds like ketosis to me! Great that ure not feeling the hunger as much :)

Feeling a bit better today - less famished! Less headachey etc... freezing cold though! But I have an underactive thyroid so that's nothing new - I am constantly freezing! Keep going to sit by the rad and then getting uncomfortable and moving back to a chair and then moving back to the rad again (work from home so this is acceptable! :p). Dreading weekend though - esp Sat as I know I will want a g n t...:mad:

Welcome to ketosis. Im one of those people who is always boiling. But when in ketosis I soend my life with my dressing gown over my clothes lol!

A fellow cold person here too... I am always cold, I hate it. I constantly live with cold hands and feet. The only time my feel ever seem to be warm is when I am on holiday abroad. I always have layers and layers on.

One thing that really gets on my nerves is air conditioning... at work it's always set to high and i'm sat there with goose pimples and everybody is just the right temperature... I think it should be band in the UK apart from in cars!! x

I know what you mean! I always used to sit with a electric heater on me when I worked in an office (even when other people had the window open! :eek:) but now I'm at home I just live by the rad!

Strangely my hands and feet are always warm! It's just the rest of me!

X

Yes it's willpowerwomans diary :)

I had alot of starting and stopping last year (due to break up and house move - just a tad stressful lol) but managed 2st loss. 2013 is my year I have decided, I turn 30 in march and I will be having breaks now and again but pre thought out and controlled ones not ones forced through stress. X

Ps
I'm actually 17st 11 atm but not changing my signature until I pass 17st 5 which is the weight I got down to last year before I stopped due to house move stress / Xmas :)

Definitely gonna check that out when I have a moment - been frantically wedding planning today.

Not looking forward to tonight/tomorrow :( I am already wanting wine and nice food. Think if I can survive this weekend I'll be okay, it's just getting through this.

X

Hey all,

Well still 100% but feeling a bit yukky and sorry for myself. Had a generally crappy day today and not being able to have a glass of wine is not helping!! Always see my best friend on a Friday night for pub + food but we decided that we're gonna stop it cos she wants to save money and I want to lose weight. It's good but it doesn't mean I'm not craving the social bit of going out and having a chat and a drink, especially as I work from home. OH is on the way to the pub as we speak but I'm being strong!

Got a bit freaked out about wedding stuff today as just realised it's only 6 months and I have SO much to do! Gonna crack on with it tonight + at weekend and try and get lots done. Thing is I don't want to get my dress till like a month before cos I want to have lost the weight. If I stick at this till May I should be at goal hopefully fingers crossed I can lose a stone a month right?!!!! Then I can start looking but I'll still have to be super careful with what I eat until the wedding. TBH will probs just carry on with SnS and try to get to 10 stone although I don't want to put that as my goal yet as it seems too daunting.

Anyway, sorry for rambling. That was quite therapeutic actually it all just came tumbling out of my head!

How is everyone, and plans for weekend?

XXX

PS. Does anyone else find that SnS makes them feel sick?

I work from home a lot too so I know how you feel. I now use it as positive and am grateful that i don't have to go in the office everyday and put up with all the temptation that naturally comes with it ;-)

I got married just over two years ago and if I can give you one but of advice... I know you're stressing about there being so much to do but, enjoy the planning and organising! On the day you will take a step back from it, look around and realise that you were responsible for organising it and when you see everybody having a fantastic time celebrating your big day, you will honestly look back and wish you'd enjoyed the run up to the wedding and everything that goes with it!
xx

I work from home a lot too so I know how you feel. I now use it as positive and am grateful that i don't have to go in the office everyday and put up with all the temptation that naturally comes with it ;-)

I got married just over two years ago and if I can give you one but of advice... I know you're stressing about there being so much to do but, enjoy the planning and organising! On the day you will take a step back from it, look around and realise that you were responsible for organising it and when you see everybody having a fantastic time celebrating your big day, you will honestly look back and wish you'd enjoyed the run up to the wedding and everything that goes with it!
xx

Thanks hun! That's good advice :) TBH I think I'm starting to enjoy being a bit of a bridezilla! How's you anyway hun? How's the diet going? Saw you were being tempted in your diary - I am too! It's Saturday, and I was so good yesterday and all week and I've been to bootcamp this morning then trudging round the shops, then trudging round Ikea and I just want some wine!!!! Also, OH had a burger king at lunch and I just had a bag of boots shapers crisps for 73 cals and some coke zero. Then he's sitting next to me now ordering pizza!! ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Someone please don't let me! I just had brussel sprouts (absolutely love them I think I must be strange!) and a chilli pack with zero carb rice.

Trying to be virtuous but it's so tough, esp as OH said earlier that he doesn't think I can lose the 5 stone I am planning on to get to goal by our wedding :( He thinks I will lose more like 3, which would be FAB, but I want to get down to my target by the wedding :( Feeling bit demoralised...

Hope everyone's having a great saturday xxx

Oh no re the pizza ! Sending you lots of strength to resist ! Think wedding dress and bikini, maybe have a bath xxxx I also work from home, so totally get where you are coming from on the social front. But I do think that I have it easy as I am able to pop to the loo when needed (and that is a lot with all the water we drink !) and I can have my shakes etc without any busy bodies around ! Hope you find the courage to resist the pizza ! Xxx

Thanks so much for popping by fatty bum bum :) I know what u mean about working from home too when I went out today there was just so much temptation everywhere! Don't know how I would cope having to walk past it all everyday! I did manage to resist pizza sort of watched him eat it!

Do sns/other meal replacement dieters find it gets easier over time? I told myself if I could get thro this fri n sat I'd be ok but now I'm thinking that every weekends gonna be a struggle. I'm always gonna want to have some wine etc n I really think in the next few weeks ill have to have a little break just an evening or something n try not to be too terrible.

Anyway going to sleep now at least I can't eat or be hungry when I'm asleep!!!!!

x

Thanks so much for popping by fatty bum bum :) I know what u mean about working from home too when I went out today there was just so much temptation everywhere! Don't know how I would cope having to walk past it all everyday! I did manage to resist pizza sort of watched him eat it!

Do sns/other meal replacement dieters find it gets easier over time? I told myself if I could get thro this fri n sat I'd be ok but now I'm thinking that every weekends gonna be a struggle. I'm always gonna want to have some wine etc n I really think in the next few weeks ill have to have a little break just an evening or something n try not to be too terrible.

Anyway going to sleep now at least I can't eat or be hungry when I'm asleep!!!!!

x

Hi
I'm starting S&S on Monday 14th Jan and I'm also getting married this year in August, 7 months away, yikes! How's the diet and wedding planning going? I'm not feeling the stress just yet but I do know that the wedding is going to cost more than we expected *cry*

Your doing great and I'm going to keep an eye on your diary to give you support in both your planning and weight loss journey x

x

Morning Hun

How are you feeling today? Did you manage to avoid the pizza?

I have a question for you.... I know you want to lose weight for your wedding however If you're finding it tough going on SnS, do you think you might get better results long term if you followed a plan like ww or sw? At least you would enjoy what you're eating and not feel deprived x

Hi
I'm starting S&S on Monday 14th Jan and I'm also getting married this year in August, 7 months away, yikes! How's the diet and wedding planning going? I'm not feeling the stress just yet but I do know that the wedding is going to cost more than we expected *cry*

Your doing great and I'm going to keep an eye on your diary to give you support in both your planning and weight loss journey x

Hey veve! Good luck starting tomorrow! How u feeling about it? Yay for wedding! Ull def smash ur 2st 9 in 7 months :)

thanks so much for your support really kind ill pop over n se if u have a diary in a mo xxxxx

Morning Hun

How are you feeling today? Did you manage to avoid the pizza?

I have a question for you.... I know you want to lose weight for your wedding however If you're finding it tough going on SnS, do you think you might get better results long term if you followed a plan like ww or sw? At least you would enjoy what you're eating and not feel deprived x

Hey love, I did manage to resist in the end woke up with a splitting headache again tho n I'm pretty sure it's due to the diet as I'm drinking tons of water kind of wish this was a hangover instead haha!

Ur completely right about doing better long term on something like sw or ww in fact in 2011 I did closer diets (same as Tesco diets) loved it n was never hungry cld eat out sometimes n have wine etc i did really well on the low gi plan apparently that's a really good diet for people with under active thyroid like me. In about 4 months I lost 3 stone. I managed to keep 2 stone of that off until starting sns for the first time in November. I guess I know I have just left I too late now n I really wanna lose 5 stone by my wedding or ill be so upset with my supid self. In a way I think that maybe I'm using sns to punish myself! Thing is if I went back to closer diets now I'd prob have relatively good losses andbe a million times happier but would I get to goal? I would range from losing 2 to 3 to 4 pounds a week on that nd had so much more energy to do my exercise but I feel like I can't risk switching at this stage :( my fault for being so rubbish n leaving it so late xx

Hi Hun, how is it going?

Just to say, that am getting married in April and to begin with I was struggling to get into the rhythm of SnS, but after a few good talking to from my lovelies on here, n after speaking to my mum on skype ( she's all the way in Mauritius where am going back to get married), the penny has finally dropped!
I don't want to lose 1-2 lbs a week, I want a quick weight loss to look great on the day as its cost my mum, dad n sister a lot of money to sort the wedding out.
What am trying to say here is this: the special day will happen only once, where as the food will be here every single day of the year. It's a small price to pay to look and feel great for that special day which will be shared by all your loved ones. A lot of hard work is going to make the day perfect, n when you look back at the pictures, you will be so proud of yourself for sticking with SnS and the weight.
I've also got my wedding sari/dress on my phone n look at it every time I have a weak moment.
Sorry for long post Hun, just thought of sharing
what how am feeling at moment and what is making me get through this.
Good luck Hun, we can do it and will look stunning at our weddings.
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back