Wedding diet - want the dress and the bikini!

Hello sweetie! I've just written in your diary - well done you! SO PROUD!!! :D They will all be there when we're done and we can have ALL our favourite foods again in moderation - and it's really not that long! Just think we'll never let ourselves put the weight back on because it was so BLOODY hard to get off!!! Enjoy puppy time :) Big puppy cuddles for you for your achievements today methinks :D.

OMG did I tell you - the other day I was hungry cos it was about 2pm and I had only had a bar and my mum came over and kindly brought some cat food as we had run out of the wet stuff and as I was putting it in the bowls I thought hmm that smells good LOL and I am a vegetarian (not to mention the fact that it's cat food!) haha - it was tuna flavour I think lol - fortunately I had a bar instead!! My cats dont seem to like my SnS stuff! Normally they like to have a sniff of whatever Im eating but so far cottage pie, and cookies and cream shakes have failed to interest them which amazes me as they are so greedy! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you!!! am super proud of myself today so far :) and today has gone super quick which i'm pleased about too!!! cant wait to get home.....work has been "one of them days" lol!! got a slight headache but that is 100% from work!!! so get home and get into pjs and lounge on the sofa!!! :D What are you up to this evening?

hahahaha omg thats sooo funny.....not even the fact its catfood....more that your veggie lol!!! aw bless you so funny!!! hehe!!!

yer my puppy is never interested in s&s stuff.....although he does love a good cuppa tea haha!!! he tries to drink our tea and coffee!!! crazy pup!!!

xxx

Haha thanks for the advice! See your back on WW now :) Jealous! Also jealous of your height and weight but hey ho LOL! :rolleyes: How's it going? Do you still have some of ur HL shakes then?

xxx

I've been messing around if I'm honest and need to back it in. I have been fully back on track today but the day isn't over lol!

I'm going to mix between HL and WW x

thank you!!! am super proud of myself today so far :) and today has gone super quick which i'm pleased about too!!! cant wait to get home.....work has been "one of them days" lol!! got a slight headache but that is 100% from work!!! so get home and get into pjs and lounge on the sofa!!! :D What are you up to this evening?

hahahaha omg thats sooo funny.....not even the fact its catfood....more that your veggie lol!!! aw bless you so funny!!! hehe!!!

yer my puppy is never interested in s&s stuff.....although he does love a good cuppa tea haha!!! he tries to drink our tea and coffee!!! crazy pup!!!

xxx

Oh dear for work :( if only we didn't have to work eh?! But yay for the diet! Well done! This week u need to massively pampers yourself while ur body gets used to diet again :) lots of bath, sofa and puppy time! Haha bless him and his tea! What's his name? One of my cats is still under a year and always dips his paws in to glasses and has a taste! Even if its just water! I think when they're just bubs they like to be included in everything we do even if its just drinking!

Tonight I'm off to bootcamp :( on the bus ATM! Such lovely weather for it! Wish me luck! Have a fab evening Hun uve done fab :) xxxx

Ooo yes imagine if we didn't have to work!!! Wahh I wish!!!

Awww that so sweet lol bless them!!! He's called Benny and is 7 months old .... Had him since he was 8 weeks old. Attached a piccy :)

Oooo well done you!!! Bootcamp! Way to go!! Woop!!! Would love to do a bootcamp!! Is it like drop and give me ten type of thing?!

Good luck in the rain!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oops forgot pics xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3621759263.jpg
    image-3621759263.jpg
    428.3 KB · Views: 66
  • image-523097541.jpg
    image-523097541.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 46
  • image-1960156542.jpg
    image-1960156542.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 43
Thanks hunny! Yeh sort of! It's all women though and we have a laugh too :)

OMG Benny is such a cute name and he is so adorable - what a little sweetie pie he is! I want a puppy so badly! My older cat would probably leave home though if we did!

How you feeling now? You managed to have all your packs? I'm not really a fan of the packs either - only really like cottage pie/crispy choc shake/cookies and cream shake and praline bars :( Try and add things to them to make them better - like were not really supposed to have onion (although we can have shallots) but a little bit of onion fried in fry light or even dry fried can really make a difference to the taste - as can herbs :)

Well done for today again!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh dear for work :( if only we didn't have to work eh?! But yay for the diet! Well done! This week u need to massively pampers yourself while ur body gets used to diet again :) lots of bath, sofa and puppy time! Haha bless him and his tea! What's his name? One of my cats is still under a year and always dips his paws in to glasses and has a taste! Even if its just water! I think when they're just bubs they like to be included in everything we do even if its just drinking!

Tonight I'm off to bootcamp :( on the bus ATM! Such lovely weather for it! Wish me luck! Have a fab evening Hun uve done fab :) xxxx

Bootcamp?? Are you mad? Haha!

Yes lol I am mad!

Arrggh away overnight and in a hotel n hating this diet today! I've had 3 bars today n nothing else (I know they say just 1 a day but I often have 2 n it doesn't bring me out of ketosis) cos they're he easiest thing to travel with. Gonna have to have a low carb meal out tonight tho. Feel so miserable tho! Lol xxxx

aw no!!! *hugs* cheer up!!!! are you away for work?!?! find something fun to do?! xxx

Hi hun! I was away for my graduation! :)

Hi Diary - I'm still here! Need to apologise for my pizza/champagne evening yesterday! I was celebrating my graduation but now I feel guilty - been on and off treadmill like a yo yo - going to try and work it all off today! OH wants to take me out for a proper meal tomorrow to celebrate but I'm thinking I might suggest leaving it. I will have to be off in couple of weeks for bros bday and valentines day anyway. So I would like to get 2 100% weeks out before that. After that weekend there won't be any more days off until early May for OHs bday. I am worrying I won't make my target - want 4 stone off by 1st July. Need reassurance! Can I do this?!! :( xxxxxxxxxx

You CAN do it hun, but remember this is a marathon not a sprint so be patient and it'll happen! xx

Thanks Shivie! How you doing?

Do you think I can do it in time? Sorry to be needy but just need to know I can physically do it lol!

xx

Do you think I can do it in time? Sorry to be needy but just need to know I can physically do it lol!

xx

Well sns say 3.5lb per weke but that will slow. It is very doable.

love sarah xxx

xx

It can definitely be done sweetie! It does take a lot of commitment and there's not much room for slip-ups
unfortunately! But it's your Big Big Day and that's motivation enough as you'll have to be able to get in your dress on
the day or else!!!!! I lost nearly 3 stone last time in under 10 weeks to be a slinky bridesmaid. I did include long brisk
walks 2-3 times a week too so that helped a lot. If you just knuckle down and keep focussed on how great you're
gonna look walking down the aisle you'll be just fine xxx
I'm doing grand hun thanks, almost 4 weeks done, 2nd weigh day on Monday coming (am only weighing fortnightly)
so am hoping I'll be into the 11 stone bracket although TOTM just started so that might throw a spanner in the works!
Well even if I get into the 160's that'll be fine by me. Easy does it!! x

You can defo do it hun. What better goal to aim for? Give it everything you have and 'if' for any reason you don't quite get there a least you will have given it your all x

oi Missus stop doubting yourself! you can so do this!!! your doing fab already!! come July you'll be a skinny minny and i'll be jealous of you!!! xxx

Well sns say 3.5lb per weke but that will slow. It is very doable.

love sarah xxx

Thanks hun! I needed to hear this! :) I am definitely going to say to OH that we should leave the meal tomorrow night (besides I have a close friend in crisis so I think I may be summoned). I don't actually fancy going out and I'm not craving that food at all. So I shall leave it I think.

xxxx

It can definitely be done sweetie! It does take a lot of commitment and there's not much room for slip-ups
unfortunately! But it's your Big Big Day and that's motivation enough as you'll have to be able to get in your dress on
the day or else!!!!! I lost nearly 3 stone last time in under 10 weeks to be a slinky bridesmaid. I did include long brisk
walks 2-3 times a week too so that helped a lot. If you just knuckle down and keep focussed on how great you're
gonna look walking down the aisle you'll be just fine xxx
I'm doing grand hun thanks, almost 4 weeks done, 2nd weigh day on Monday coming (am only weighing fortnightly)
so am hoping I'll be into the 11 stone bracket although TOTM just started so that might throw a spanner in the works!
Well even if I get into the 160's that'll be fine by me. Easy does it!! x

You're doing fab hun - good luck for Monday - sounds like you're going to see a great loss :) Thanks for the motivation too! I kind of wish I didn't have to come off plan at all until my wedding but my bros birthday is a big one - a real milestone - were actually taking him away as a surprise! My mum has booked an Indian for one evening were there and I'll have to eat something. Unfortunately I can't have like just meat/salad as I am a vegetarian but I am sure I could have something small that won't be a big deal. All other meals can be on plan easily. It's an activity holiday too so I'll be running about all the time so that should help!

3 stone in 10 weeks is AMAZING! How did you do it?!! Which packs did you have?! I exercise quite a bit - bootcamp 3 x a week and we have a treadmill at home too which I use everyday.

Good luck hun!xxxx

You can defo do it hun. What better goal to aim for? Give it everything you have and 'if' for any reason you don't quite get there a least you will have given it your all x

Thank you sweetie! I needed to hear that! I've decided to skip the meal tomorrow, and have just the one night off plan for my bros bday as planned in feb - ill tell the OH that i cant come off plan for his bday in may! It's not a big one and I know hell understand! So just 1 night off between now and wedding - should do it then! fingers crossed! :)

How you doing atm hun?

xxx

Back