WEDDING DRESS DIET

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by BELLE OF THE BALL, 25 June 2014 Social URL.

1. BELLE OF THE BALL

BELLE OF THE BALL Full Member

OK so this might not be what it sounds, I'm not dieting to get into my wedding dress as I'm getting married, I'm dieting to get the figure back that I had when I got married almost 11 years ago.

i hope to keep a daily food diary and weight myself on a Wednesday, today being my first day of dieting.

so far so good no crisps snacks or chocolate.

breakfast Quaker oats
    snack slice toast
    lunch ham roll
    tea lasagne
    2 litres no added sugar squash

I'm aiming to loose about 28lb in 28 weeks,

any support, tips or buddies along the way would be great to keep me on track in achieving my goal.

Last edited: 26 June 2014
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. chrissy3294

chrissy3294 Full Member

Good luck. You can do it.

4. BELLE OF THE BALL

Day 2

bacon roll for breakfast at kids sports day
    ham roll for lunch
    pasta bolognese for tea

probally haven't drank as much fluid as I would gave liked to but I I'll improve on that tomorrow.

5. BELLE OF THE BALL

Thanks Chrisy, given your weight loss you must have a lot of self control, think that is my biggest downfall.

6. chrissy3294

chrissy3294 Full Member

Thanks. The hardest thing is keeping it off. Trying calorie counting to keep it off. How are you liking it?

7. BELLE OF THE BALL

Early days, and yesterday wasn't as good as I hoped, already not drinking as much as would have liked to,

however that was yesterday and today is a new day, sat drinking 500ml no added sugar squash.

bacon roll and another 500ml squash
    beef casserole currently in slow cooker

good luck to all trying to loose weight, little steps climb mountains.

Last edited: 27 June 2014
  8. BELLE OF THE BALL

Day 4

600ml no added sugar squash (off to a good start today)

9. BELLE OF THE BALL

Ok so realise i wont be able to keep up with a daily food diray but i am going to log my weight every wednesday in order ot track my progress.

10. BELLE OF THE BALL

Morning all, I did it, lost a pound, I know it's only a small loss but I am happy.

11. BELLE OF THE BALL

Morning all, just checking in to see how everyone is doing, I'm feeling positive about achieving my goal again this week, good luck all on your weight loss journeys.

12. chrissy3294

chrissy3294 Full Member

I've stayed the same now for 2 weeks. Hoping for a loss this Friday. Good luck

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

13. BELLE OF THE BALL

Stick with it Chrissy, keep your goal in mind, you can get there, good luck.

14. BELLE OF THE BALL

Another 1lb loss, I know it's only a small loss but my journey is meant to be long, let me know how everyone is doing.

15. BELLE OF THE BALL

Could do with some more buddies for motivation

16. systema

systema Gold Member

If you write in other peoples diary they will come over and encourage you in yours. :)

17. BELLE OF THE BALL

Thanks, I will.