Wedding dress shopping diet!!!

Wow that hen do sounds amazing!!
Mine was a 50's theme with Grease style dresses, hairstyles, red lippy! a burlesque class, dinner, cocktails and dancing with dares and games all the way through. Really good fun.
Well done on staying strong at the wedding fayres! Xx

Lost 3lbs this week quite happy with that! But think I need to perhaps try a full week on just shakes and meal packs rather than having a bar everyday I think that could be slowing things down a little! I know 3lbs is good but I need to switch things up abit :)

A few non scale victories-
Smaller size in bra and all 18s are now huge so I'm into a comfy 16 and weighing 14.7lbs to think I was 18.2 only 14 weeks ago is shocking!

Brilliant! Well done and a great loss! Xx

First blip! Think I'm out if ketosis & I think drinking too much squash and eating the Atkins bars instead if s&s ones have taken me our if ketosis! I'm tired out, starving and red hot so I know I'm not in it anymore plus I've just scoffed 4 chicken wings I only ate the chicken not the skin or sauce so I need to go back to basics tomorrow it's bloody hard when your out & about I just can't afford to get any more packs till Thursday I have enough to last till Sunday but I need to buy a months supply will get the 5 a day deal so it lasts longer then see where I'm at weight wise!

Hey all
Good luck with all your weight loss journeys with a lot of thought I've decided to have a break off s&s just for the moment! Not sure as yet if this is a break for a week or till after Xmas but I will be back I just need to get in the right mindset so for now I'm following sw

Thanks everyone for their support so far and good luck xx

Good luck with sw. Xxxxx

I'm back yey! I didn't want to start a brand new diary in using the one from last time I tried to re-start this but it was way too soon after having my gorgeous daughter!

So anyway here's a little info about me! Slim and save is the only fault bar slimming world that has truly worked for me so I'm here to finally slim down to start looking for my wedding dress! We get wed 25th may 2014 I'm currently 14.12lbs so I have lost abit since last time I was here but not much I don't think anyway I'm aiming fur at least 4 stone off by March ideally or April! I haven't even looked into dresses for me everything else is all sorted I'm writing invites out so all coming together nicely!

I gained over 5 stone whilst pregnant 3 if it I have lost but need this extra 2 gone plus the few extra stones I was being having poppy!

I'm so determined and mentally ready for this I'm all prepared! Done my weight and measurements today so roll on next week, because I like to start diets on a Monday I'm going to probably weigh a day earlier but we'll see!

Looking forward to chatting to you all I love the support on this forum xxx

Hi slinkyson good luck and hope u achieve ur goals. This forum is really cool. Helps u to stick to the diet coz everyone else on it too. Xxx

Hi slinkyson good luck and hope u achieve ur goals. This forum is really cool. Helps u to stick to the diet coz everyone else on it too. Xxx

I'm keeping ontop of my posts as it really does help doesn't it! I'm just hoping to be in ketosis ASAP :) hope your doing well Hun xx

Your wedding is a great motivator. I lost 3st on Cambridge a few years ago for my wedding and it is truly great to look and feel amazing and confident - but not just that - those photos are around forever - everyone snaps away and I can honestly say I'm so pleased I lost weight and can look back at my photos and smile.
The year before I was a bridesmaid and those photos are around forever too - I honestly cringe and hate looking at them!! All I can say is I'm glad it was that way round in the end.
You sound really motivated and so I just wanted to share my thoughts and feelings having been through a similar goal.
Good luck.
Ketosis fairy will be here soon Xx

Your wedding is a great motivator. I lost 3st on Cambridge a few years ago for my wedding and it is truly great to look and feel amazing and confident - but not just that - those photos are around forever - everyone snaps away and I can honestly say I'm so pleased I lost weight and can look back at my photos and smile. The year before I was a bridesmaid and those photos are around forever too - I honestly cringe and hate looking at them!! All I can say is I'm glad it was that way round in the end. You sound really motivated and so I just wanted to share my thoughts and feelings having been through a similar goal. Good luck. Ketosis fairy will be here soon Xx

Thanks huni! I remember chatting to you a couple of months back about your wedding and the 3 stone you lost! You've done brilliant again Hun! Do you exercise too? How old is your little one? Mines teething poor thing! I was a bridesmaid for my friend a while back when I was about 13 stone I cringe when I see them so I know what you mean! I'm going all out to reach my goal defo in the right frame of mind I'm so determined :) xx

Eeeeeeek just bought a cross trainer off eBay I need to get this body moving ha! Especially when the little one goes to bed it will be good to jump
on each night ideally :)

Welcome back and good luck xx

Ummmm don't think I'm overly keen on the cafe latte thankfully only have 2 more to get down but love the choc, strawberry and the ones with bits in yumy! I thought I'd like the cafe latte as I love the vanilla with coffee in but hey ho!

So today the headaches and coldness has really set in which I'm strangely happy about as I know ketosis is on its way I sooooooo need that burst of energy that comes with it :) my daughter is teething and driving me around the bend coffee just isn't doing it anymore ha! Poor thing she's really suffering :-(

I love the latte but hate the ones with bits in. I actually need to sell a few that I've got as I hate the cottage pie and mild curry too x

I love the latte but hate the ones with bits in. I actually need to sell a few that I've got as I hate the cottage pie and mild curry too x

Oh my I love the cottage pie! I'm not feeling the banana or the red fruits shake :-( but I love all the others except the latte but being a big coffee fab I think it could grow on me! I need to sell mine too I think I'll be placing another order next week :) so at least I'll know what I like & don't this time round :)

Back