Wedding dress shopping diet!!!

So day 2 almost under my belt I'm surprised at how I'm doing and haven't even thought about food if anything I'm not hungry in the slightest but I do look forward to my choc shake at night hot yumy :) tomorrow I'm off to collect my cross trainer which I shall be on by the weekend once my fiancé re-assembles it :) exciting times ahead :) I've got a gorgeous size 16 dress for a close friends wedding on the 28th December it won't zip up yet need to get rid of a good 2 inches so that's my first motivation then obviously our wedding too :) so excited :)

Ooo a cross trainer! Go you!!! I've got an exercise that I've used a few times but fallen out of the swing of it again! Really need to get my groove back with it!!
My little girl is 6 months.
Poor you with the teething. I feel so sorry for them having to go through with that!! Ouchy.

Xx

Well done! You sound v determined and have such a positive goal! I'm living off the cottage pie at the moment as I don't have much else left and am not allowed to place another order until I've got through the first 4 days as a "reward" for making it that far!

Ha I know what you mean! Is it day 3 for you today then? X

Ooo a cross trainer! Go you!!! I've got an exercise that I've used a few times but fallen out of the swing of it again! Really need to get my groove back with it!! My little girl is 6 months. Poor you with the teething. I feel so sorry for them having to go through with that!! Ouchy. Xx

I know it's awful isn't it :-( she's really suffering just wish I could take it away :-( going to collect my cross trainer tomorrow so can't wait :) I'm going to attempt it ever evening whilst Poppy's in bed :) because I don't get chance to do much during the day I'm sure your the same! Xx

Go you with the cross trainer. I've a vibration plate that doubles up as a coat stand and handbag holder. Think I've been on it twice. How lazy is that x

I loved the cottage pie too but hated the mild curry. Was disgusting. Ur doing well hun here's to a skinnier Xmas for us all!!! Xx

Go you with the cross trainer. I've a vibration plate that doubles up as a coat stand and handbag holder. Think I've been on it twice. How lazy is that x

Ha well that's normally me! I've had pretty much every bit of gym kit you can buy but the only I've ever used is the cross trainer so fingers crossed it won't turn into an electric close made like my treadmil did !! Haha x

I loved the cottage pie too but hated the mild curry. Was disgusting. Ur doing well hun here's to a skinnier Xmas for us all!!! Xx

I didn't like the curry either yack!!!!!! Love cottage pie and spag Bol :) just has a strawberry mousse not a fan! it didn't mix very will at all had huge lumps of the nicer stuff in it! Will have to get advice as to what's the best way to make the mousses me thinks! Yey slimmer us can't wait I've got so many lovely clothes to wear they will bloody fit!!!! :) x

You guys seem happy with this weight loss regime-are you still finding it suits your lifestyle?

I find it's easier than actually eating ha! I'm too busy with working and looking after my 5 month old to have time to make meals so for me it's brilliant! Ketosis for me usually means feeling the cold more, not hungry at all, no cravings and a burst if energy so in hoping to be in that tomorrow :)

Well day 3 has arrived feeling a wee bit off today woke up with a banging headache! So paracetamols and plenty of liquids till on this eve/tomorrow defo be in ketosis by then me hopes!

This is the worst day, you will hopefully feel so much better when you get up tomorrow xx

I convinced myself that days 3 and 4 were going to be hell on earth so they didnt feel as bad as I imagined they would be x

Phew must say I've got through the day and I managed to get loads of Xmas shopping don't I decided to keep myself busy so I wasn't tempted so off me and Popsicle went and literally just walked through the door! Still have this banging headache but my appetite has totally gone so I'm thinking ketosis has kicked in :) yey!!!!!!!!!! Just sat having the choc brownie oh my days perfect tasty little thing for when it's tom!!!! I shall be having that again!

This evening I intend to wrap up warm in my snug new pjs purchased today from primarni lol and start rapping some Xmas prezzies up :) I love Xmas all the lights, songs and everyone is so much happier :) putting my decs and tree up at the weekend :) can't wait!!!
Hope everyone is well xxxx

My tree and decs are up, we put them up a couple of days ago as we were too excited. I love Christmas time, my fav time of the year x

My tree and decs are up, we put them up a couple of days ago as we were too excited. I love Christmas time, my fav time of the year x

Ohhhhhh I wish my fella would get ours out of the loft! It's my fab time too love it :) roll on the weekend :) it's Poppy's first Xmas so it's super special this year I can't wait to see her with all the lights etc :) x

Back