Wedding dress shopping diet!!!

My goodness, you're all so early! I don't do Christmas til December, so roll on Sunday! Nice de to see everyone on track - well done on day 3 slinkyson...hopefully the days will fly by now! I am looking forward to a slimmer Christmas, but can't see a difference yet (mind you, it is only 4 days in for me!)

I'm looking forward to a slimmer Xmas too but it's more so next May I'm aiming for I will be a size 12 bride!!!!! I bloody will ha! I've almost finished my Xmas shopping and wrapping as I go along :) I'm hoping the days to quite quick too but tbh I'm finding it really easy at the moment! I have an Xmas party with a pre-booked Xmas meal on the 14th so I'm doing it 100% till then, then straight back on it till Xmas eve :) x

Day 4 I woke up with no headache today and slept really well! I think I'm defo in ketosis now feels good I have more energy and no appetite can't wait to weigh myself in being very good keeping off the scales :) normally I'd be on them every day but I've learnt that weight does fluctuate so best just waiting till mon/tues :)

Day 4 I woke up with no headache today and slept really well! I think I'm defo in ketosis now feels good I have more energy and no appetite can't wait to weigh myself in being very good keeping off the scales :) normally I'd be on them every day but I've learnt that weight does fluctuate so best just waiting till mon/tues :)

Fab! Well done! I think I'm quite late into ketosis as I struggled this morning, but am feeling better now. Anyway, day 5 nearly done. May the days whizz past!

Oh my i think I has willpower of steal!!!! Oh with his kids are sat here eating pizza, chips and choc pudding for dessert whilst I'm feeding Poppy her baby spag Bol! Needles to say I'm in the zone big time!!! Nothing is getting in my way apart from Xmas day and that is ha!

So day 4 felt amazing all day!!!!!! Full of energy, weeing loads sorry tmi!!! I have dog breath so bought a breath freshener ha! Just about to get my pjs on and have my glass on dr pepper as my treat :) need to lose about 3" on my back and chest tried my dress on today that I want to wear for 28th! I have 4 weeks today!!!! I'm soooo going all out to get in! Going to start the cross trainer tomorrow and keep the walking up don't really know what else I can do to shift the weight quicker, I need to fit in the dress!!!!!

Hope everyone's had a fab day :)

Sounds like you are doing so well! Keep it up! I also have doctor pepper as a treat but none left - will stock up tomorrow!

It's lovely isn't it, I like coke zero but dr p is just so yumy it's £1 a bottle in asda :) bought 3 lol! Only a glass or 2 a day though I know no more than 500mils is recommended :/ x

Oh my days! So tonight I've been on a hen do I didn't mention it earlier as I wanted to make sure I could survive and hell yes I did!!!!! I can't begin to express how bloody happy I am :) I had diet coke with a glass of water inbetween and no one noticed I was firstly not drinking and secondly sober hehe! Saved so much money especially on taxis home! Roll on wi tues really hope the diet cones haven't done any damage but it could have been worse I could of scoffed pizza etc like they were all doing!!!! I'm so chuffed with myself totally in the zone!!!!!! And loving it Slim & save rocks wooohooooo xxx

That's amazing and such a brilliant dose of willpower you have!! I wouldn't worry about the diet cokes - it's all about damage limitation!! ;) the diet coke just has citric acid in it which sometimes knocks people out of ketosis, but lots of water will flush it out, and if it did knock you out you'll slip straight back into it very quickly by being 100%. Well done you!!
It'd hard when others are enjoying good and drinks like that - I remember after a few weeks of this diet we had a girls night in. Pizza, cake, crisps, wine, etc. I avoided the lot! Even passed the bowls around!! I was jealous, but the feeling of achievement seriously outweighs the feeling of cheating. Plus I got to drive home, had no hangover, and knew I had been 100%.
It's good when others don't notice. Last week at my baby group I had made a cake (practice run for Christmas) and got everyone to try it, and said ooo yummy I can actually have cake at this group this week. One girl looked at me and said 'what?' (I'd kept my diet mostly secret!) and I said oh I haven't eaten for 12 weeks! No-one had noticed!! :) ha ha.
You're doing great!!! :)

Thanks ladies and yep Sammy your sooooo right the feeling of being totally in control and achievement outweighs cheating I'm so glad I didn't cave! :) putting my tree up today woohooo so that shall keep me busy whilst the kids are scoffin celebrations even though choc is my down fall I don't feel deprived because I can have a choc shake hot or a bar and still feel like I've had something naughty loving it! I need to stay 100% on plan to as close to 28th as I can my dress for the wedding I'm doing too that day is about 2" off fastening but it's my frigging boobs and back that's the problem fits perfectly everywhere else so I'm going to give it till the 14th if it doesn't get a little close to zipping up by then. Then I will try and find a seamstress who can perhaps put panels in under the arms to extend it a little I'm bloody wearing it ha!

I'm a little worried about Xmas day so I've decided to do low carb just ear loads of meat and veg and no pud In saying this now but when it's put infront of me then who knows!!! Ha, I was thinking id enjoy myself at new year with a couple of days off then back on it on the 2nd :)

Ughhhhhhg having abit of a tired day :-( will be fine once I throw some more coffees down me :) so today I plan to get cracking on my cross trainer and start building up slowly starting with 10mins aiming for 30mins daily within a week or so

Hope everyone is having a good day :)

Well done on surviving the hen do and good luck with the cross trainer x

Yay fantastic, well done xx

Back