Wedding dress shopping diet!!!

image-3945551606.jpg

Here's a pic of me 2weeks ago bare in mind I did very low carb for 1 week before attempting s&s again so total loss is actually 1 stone 1lbs! But on s&s it's 8lbs :) so chuffed I should start seeing more difference is size now I know I'm working on losing the fat :)

Omg, that's 2 weeks? Can totally see the difference!!! So motivating!

I struggle to see the difference I can abit but I don't actually feel thiner just less bloated but it's spurring me on so I'm going to take pics every 2 weeks and see how I get on lost 12" too all over :) x

Hi! I'm getting married in May, too and can't wait to be 5 stone lighter for my wedding!!! Hope we can motivate each other x

Hi there how exciting :) yeah we defo can help each other how long have you been on plan? Have you got all your wedding preps sorted ours is it's just my dress which I'm leaving as late as poss :) x

So day 8 feeling very motivated today I wish I could have for my finger out sooner with s&s but at least I'm doing it now! It's just typical that in totally in the zone before Xmas ha! Still going to be as good as I can over Xmas though I will be buying that size 12 wedding dress!!!!

Woo Hoo that's amazing!! Well done!!
I always feel like I wish if done it sooner, but the point is you are doing it NOW and the past is the past, can't be changed. The future however is totally in your control!!
Well done you!! Xx

Morning all, yeah very true Sammy we are doing it now so all is good!

Well the winds around here are horrendous so I'm not leaving the house been up a lot throughout the night with Poppy so having a lazy day plus think we are both coming down with a cold both sneezing and feeling miserable! Plenty of shakes hot for me today me thinks :)
Hope everyone else is ok!!

OMG I'm losing the will to live today! My 5 month old is teething and full of a cold! So screaming at me at every given opportunity! I'm trying to so the work of 3 people arghhhhhh give me strength

Aww hun I symphathise Emaan is screaming the place down with a cold (hence why i havent still been able to reply to your pm, cant believe a 5 month old has me jumping hoops for her!) x
If you havent tried it already anbesol (liquid one) is really good for teething babies, it did the trick for my son who suffered horribly with teething pain xxx

Teething is awful, so glad we're past those stages. My youngest has a cold and is very whingy because of it. I hate when she's poorly because she cant talk so cant tell me how she's feeling x

Thanks Safia will get some of that stuff to try :) she's been having calpol and teething gel but doesn't seem to go much!
I do feel for her poor little thing it must be agony :-( she's really putting me through it I put her in bed with me at 5am because she just wouldn't settle so I've had about 2.5 hours sleep now I have a full day of clients till on 5pm need my bed sooooo tired xx

Oh I feel your pain, my little one went through a spell of it but no actual teeth came, they just shifted around under her gums. All went quite for a few weeks and now it appears to have started up again. Cheeks are like noddy! Dribbling like anything and trying to grab her gums. I feel so sorry for them having to go through this. I just hope this time she gets a tooth at the end of it!!! I've got some teething granules but haven't tried them yet.
Good luck!!

Oh I feel your pain, my little one went through a spell of it but no actual teeth came, they just shifted around under her gums. All went quite for a few weeks and now it appears to have started up again. Cheeks are like noddy! Dribbling like anything and trying to grab her gums. I feel so sorry for them having to go through this. I just hope this time she gets a tooth at the end of it!!! I've got some teething granules but haven't tried them yet. Good luck!!
Poppy's the same just no teeth but she's been going through this for a good month yet no teeth!!! Her cheeks are the same :( x

It's so sad isn't it. At least they'll never remember the pain!!

How's the exercise going? Xx

So day 8 feeling very motivated today I wish I could have for my finger out sooner with s&s but at least I'm doing it now! It's just typical that in totally in the zone before Xmas ha! Still going to be as good as I can over Xmas though I will be buying that size 12 wedding dress!!!!

Hey hun, found you x Well done on getting back. I'm back on it now too :) Hugs to Poppy xx

Okie doke soooooo day 10 I think and I felt I need a big dinner been so busy working today so I tried the zero pasta and must say I was pleasantly surprised they are rubbery so will soak them longer next time I think but once is used some bouillon a little salt then through a mushroom soup over the top with extra mushrooms it was delish and no I'm stuffed!

I totally forgot we could have Hartleys sugar free sachet jelly so made some up to have in a bit as a treat hehe half a pint is quite a lot x

I like zero pasta for bulking out meals rather than the taste. I like it mixed with a spicy spaghetti or chilli pack with mushrooms. Really fills me up. Mmmmm, jelly.

Back