Wedding dress shopping diet!!!

I like zero pasta for bulking out meals rather than the taste. I like it mixed with a spicy spaghetti or chilli pack with mushrooms. Really fills me up. Mmmmm, jelly.

Yeah me too I'm only going to have it every so often on the busy days rather than every meal every day lol! The taste is rank without anything on it and the texture takes some getting used too but good for filling you up :) xx

I gagged when I tried the zero noodles, they were so gross. Dont know if the pasta is the same texture but the noodles were like slippery rubber x

I gagged when I tried the zero noodles, they were so gross. Dont know if the pasta is the same texture but the noodles were like slippery rubber x

Yep the pasta is the same got to be honest id read loads of bad reviews so I prepared myself but they were no were near as bad as I expected but I did soak them perhaps not as long as I should the pasta is quite thick so I'm going to try the noodles tonight! X

How are you getting on Hun? x

I'm doing great I think Rollin tues can't wait for weigh in I'm soooooo hoping to see those 13s not seen them since early pregnancy last year!!! How's everything at your end? In just sat writing wedding invites out need to get them all delivered this week! X

Roll on weigh in on Tuesday can't bloody wait! Just given myself a body wrap well I had to get the oh to put bandages on lost 5" so need to drink plenty to keep them inches off now!

Well today I decided to mix half banana with half choc and made it into a mousse which I got bang on for the first time yey! I never read the bit on the tub about mixing the mix a mousse with the powder first so that's why mine haven't been coming out right! Going to have a do at making a truffle later well jelly and mix a mousse on too lol!

Love your nails. 5 inches off from the wrap? That's fab xx

Love your nails. 5 inches off from the wrap? That's fab xx

Thanks huni I teach beauty therapy and nail tech do have to have seasoned nails it's a must ha! Plus I'm such a girly girl love it! Yeah 5" I was surprised I normally only lose 1-3" I lost 1-2 off each arm 2 off my bust and back then 2 off my waist I did t do my bum or thighs just wanted to try it out first! :)

Well today has been a strange day I know I haven't drank enough and only had 2 packs so going to have chicken with my next pack to make sure I get enough in me otherwise I'll be up all night with stomach pains! I'm sooooo living the mix a mousse and will defo have it at least once a day with some jelly it's lovely :) I fancy something savory now though so chicken, 200g veg & perhaps cheese pasta to stick over the top :) ummm however first I need to bath my lil one throw her into bed then eat!

Must be something in the air as I havent drank enough today so far either and have only had 2 packs so far too! x

OMG seriously tired out today my lil madam decided it was wake up time at midnight and has been awake ever since! I'm drained really need to stay focused today and keep topping up on caffeine tired doesn't quite cut it! I was pacing up and down the landing trying to get her to sleep then ended up putting her in bed with us after 5 hours of it but still just laid there gurgling which is super cute but not when you tired ha! Weigh in tomorrow must keep telling myself how hard I've worked being tired is just all part and parcel of being a mum I need to man up today lol xx

Ha found you! Gonna have a wee browse through your journey to shexy skinnyness so far. My diary 'once, twice, three times a mimser.' Cr** name, seemed funny when i did it and now i can't change it lol.
Right, reading specs on...go! Xxx

I know the feeling of hardly any sleep as my youngest has a chesty cough at the moment which makes her gag and she throws up really easily so every time I heard her cough last night I ran through to make sure she was ok x

I know the feeling of hardly any sleep as my youngest has a chesty cough at the moment which makes her gag and she throws up really easily so every time I heard her cough last night I ran through to make sure she was ok x

Bloody hell I would of been beside myself with that! My daughter has reflux so that panics me when I hear her I'm straight in there fortunately she's never been sick in her bed though! Hope she gets better soon poor thing x

Ha found you! Gonna have a wee browse through your journey to shexy skinnyness so far. My diary 'once, twice, three times a mimser.' Cr** name, seemed funny when i did it and now i can't change it lol. Right, reading specs on...go! Xxx

Ha ha I will have a nosey shortly to find you! Just feeding my chunky monkey :) early night for me I feel like I want everything but it's only coz I'm tired I'm not hungry at all so bath and bed very soon zzzzzz :) x

Ha ha I will have a nosey shortly to find you! Just feeding my chunky monkey :) early night for me I feel like I want everything but it's only coz I'm tired I'm not hungry at all so bath and bed very soon zzzzzz :) x

Love your diary, my kind of sense of humour girly :) And what are these porridge biscuits pray tell?!
Early bed for me too for same reasons! Goes to show how much we just eat out of habit/boredom/stress etc
I am desperados to shift 7lbs before xmas time off so gotta stay strong lol
Hope baby dins isn't too messy ;-) xx

Aww hun that's a terrible night. I hope it's better tonight!!!!!
Well done for not swerving off plan with your tiredness.
Xx

Back