Wedding dress shopping diet!!!

Well today has been ant weird I haven't been hungry at all but fancied a good tea so here it is I obviously didn't eat the couple of bits of carrot and onion that sneaked out of the packet of stir fry but everything else I scoffed the zero pasta and quorn fillets! Been craving sweet stuff today and I randomly came on my period for a couple of hours! I've never had that before slightly disturbing!!!

image-2212159015.jpg

Grub looks lush. Are you veggie then hun? Periods suck. Mine always last 7 days and are sooo heavy i feel half dead!
Who' be a woman eh?! X

Grub looks lush. Are you veggie then hun? Periods suck. Mine always last 7 days and are sooo heavy i feel half dead! Who' be a woman eh?! X

No Hun not a veggie but I do like quorn stuff :) I've never had a period before in between periods especially with being on the pill that is supposed to regulate them! Weird!!! Keeping an eye on it x

Having a dreadful night again with my stomach I don't know what's causing it I thought it was gherkins the other night but not I'm thinking it can't be as I haven't had shy today but my goodness I'm in agony with it :-( I just feel really off inside its hard to explain but I can't sleep and the toilet seems to be my best friend (tmi, sorry)

Hi. When we have extra hormones flying about the body they get stored in fat so when we lose a big chunk it can release a lot of hormones quickly and that can affect our cycle. It happened to me and I googled it and found loads of people experienced the same thing. It seems to settle down after a few weeks when weight loss settles into a regular pattern.

Your food looks lovely.

VLCDs can disrupt your cycles, the last 2 times I did it I got pregnant (no chance this time thankfully) xx

Ohhhh god I don't want that! I'm getting married in 6 months! Will just use extra protection for now I was panicking like mad yesterday when I saw very dark bloody and heavy too it's still present today making me feel dreadful need iron tablets me thinks! X

Hey sweetie, am having a little catch up... Firstly well done you on the loss!! That's amazing - and you can totally see it in the photos - very nipped in at the waist!! You have a lovely shape. Go you!!! Yay!!

Secondly - these VLCDs really do mess with our cycles. I totally missed a period in November and then this months one has lasted over a week and is super heavy :( tailing off now though - finally!!
So literally one extreme to another!!

I hope you're ok with your little one. It's amazing how we don't sleep when they're born, yet we just get on with it. But as soon as we get a taste of sleep and get used to having it, then life goes haywire once they start having restless nights again and we miss our precious sleep!!

You're doing brilliantly!! Well done!! Shows this diet works - and gives you a boost physically, mentally and emotionally! Yay Xx

Hey sweetie, am having a little catch up... Firstly well done you on the loss!! That's amazing - and you can totally see it in the photos - very nipped in at the waist!! You have a lovely shape. Go you!!! Yay!! Secondly - these VLCDs really do mess with our cycles. I totally missed a period in November and then this months one has lasted over a week and is super heavy :( tailing off now though - finally!! So literally one extreme to another!! I hope you're ok with your little one. It's amazing how we don't sleep when they're born, yet we just get on with it. But as soon as we get a taste of sleep and get used to having it, then life goes haywire once they start having restless nights again and we miss our precious sleep!! You're doing brilliantly!! Well done!! Shows this diet works - and gives you a boost physically, mentally and emotionally! Yay Xx

Yeah very true huni! Are you on any contraception though? I've spoke to some people who have said their periods are all over the place who arnt taking anything but I thought the pill was supposed to regulate your periods slightly scared of getting pregnant especially with the wedding 6 months away!!!! Xx

Morning babes.

Well it seems like you've had rather a rotten time of it you poor thing. The fact that you are still persevering with this is amazing considering. Hope you are feeling a little better today? Perhaps you could try some pro biotic tablets for your tum? X

If the blood loss is really heavy then maybe get some iron tablets to stop you from feeling weak x

Urghhhh feeling extremely delicate today however this time it was self inflicted! It was my oh's Xmas party lastnight free wine and champers so that was it off my face after 2 drinks I'm such a light weight since having my daughter ha! However I did let it stop me so I continues ended up extremely drunk thankfully I didn't fall or embarrass myself until I got home but only me and my fella saw me falling over, throwing up & all sorts it was a fab night! But I think next time I will start taking myself out of ketosis a day before or that morning all I did was scoff a small bread so I don't think it was enough because I got drunk very quick!

Anyway was going to get back on it today but decided to start a fresh tomorrow hopefully I will be feeling fresher too :) then in stating 100% till Tuesday 24th dec! Then back on it that 100% 2nd jan! However I an going to do the odd day off packs to keep my calories down and just eat as much low carb stuff as I can rather than going daft on choc Etc!

So yesterday I bought some iron tablet been so lethargic and weak so i thought I best had to hopefully give me a boost!

Well I hope everyone else is good in not weighing in this week will weigh in next Tuesday instead :) but I'll be on here daily to chat to you all xx

Tis the season to be jolly! Just because we all want to lose weight doesnt mean we have to forsake a few nights out over the Xmas period. S&S will still be there afterwards xx

Gosh I should really proud read my posts before putting then on! Hardly make sense especially today it's hurting my head having to think ha! So I've enjoyed 2 days off and strangely feel sooooo in control it's strange back on it tomorrow :) looking forward to it xx

Well I weighed myself today to see what damage I had done and I'm happy to report only a 3lb gain all weekend :) which in sure is just my glucose so megga chuffed with that anyway back on it today till Tuesday now I'm not fussed what I lose between now and then I'm just glad to be in the 13s ideally don't want to be going to far into the 14s by the time Xmas has been and gone!

So this week I'm doing lifestyle I've got she's loads if quorn fillets and zero pasta so going to have a meal in the evening with my fam and packs all day! I could do with getting my fluid intake back up I was struggling last week! Got done peppermint teas to help with the dog breath that ketosis brings lol!

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Ooh that is good news! You have a fab attitude to all this and I am joining you in being on track til xmas. I would live to shift 4 lbs by then so am considering a little DVD based exercise once i am better :) x

That 3lbs will be water weight and will fly back off, good going getting back on track x

Back