Wedding dress shopping diet!!!

Yep defo I think in the past when the glucose has come back on I've been really disappointed but when you put it into perspective it's bound to be replaced once you start eating again so I do t let it get me down because I know it's water and not fat!!!!! I'm really excited now about Xmas as I feel soooooo in control this is probably the first time I've felt like this probably ever!!!! Haha but I'm also looking forward to seeing these stones fly off then start wedding dress shopping OMG I could pee in that excited hehehehe xxx

Aww that will be very exciting! I still have my size 10 wedding dress, red wine stains and all lol x

I gagged when I tried the zero noodles, they were so gross. Dont know if the pasta is the same texture but the noodles were like slippery rubber x

I love them. Try boiling with an oxo cube and a pinch of salt, yum!! The make up a chilli pack and bang it on top. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ohh nice! I actually dont mind the rubbery feel to it, it tastes quite good against the chilli, so filling aswell for such little calories, i do feel like im cheating myself as if im eating noodles. I saw them online at naked foods " something like that" for £24.50 and u get a pack of 10. Going to make a chicken noodle abd veggie stirfry with it tomorrow. Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ohh nice! I actually dont mind the rubbery feel to it, it tastes quite good against the chilli, so filling aswell for such little calories, i do feel like im cheating myself as if im eating noodles. I saw them online at naked foods " something like that" for £24.50 and u get a pack of 10. Going to make a chicken noodle abd veggie stirfry with it tomorrow. Xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I got an offer on group on 24 packs for £24 got a mixture if noodles and pasta etc! X

So I weighed myself this morning and the 3lbs had gone so I'm back to 13.12 but I do think this is due to my period ending too! So I'm happy about that because I don't want to go in and out of ketosis over the next week or so I've decided to do packs one day eat low carb next day but eat enough carbs to not send me into ketosis if that makes sense I'm hoping not to gain over a stone over Xmas for me it's not about losing lbs (although that would be amazeballs)))) it's amount limiting the damage so I'm not back to square 1 in jan so today in eating loads of meat mainly chicken low carb veg etc I'm out Friday and Saturday now so makes sense to just be careful

I'm sadly looking forward to getting back on it properly and see those stones fly off and also to see that willing big loss we will all have first week in jan wooihhhoooo xx

Ur doing great! N good job getting the 3lbs off. What's ur goal hun? Do u have a time frame in mind? Xx

Ur doing great! N good job getting the 3lbs off. What's ur goal hun? Do u have a time frame in mind? Xx

Yeah my goal is ideally around 10.7 and as quick as poss I really need to start dress shopping so I'm hoping to be in the 11s by end of feb early march I've lost 21lbs in 3 wks so I know I can lose quick just need to get Xmas out of the way and I'm sorted ha! Although I am looking forward to Xmas with it being my daughters first :) I'm a bigger kid than most I love all the lights etc xx

That's me too, I absolutely love Christmas and I hope my kids grow up loving it just as much. Well done on the loss xx

Oh my goodness feel like death today woke up to find 3 coldsores :-( bloody painful can't smile! I'm so run down and this is all from boozing it up sat night! I'm getting too old for this partying lark it's taking too long to get over it!

Anyway going to have packs today not sure if I've skew at said but I'm alternating with my packs as I don't want to keep going in and out if ketosis it's not good for my doing that with being on anti depressants which are only to help me sleep! I'm not depressed at all just can't switch off at night it's daft really but anyway I think they are helping! Off to the docs in a mo for blood tests they think I maybe anaemic oh the joys!!!

Anyway lovelies have a fab day catch up later with diaries etc xxx

Aw hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks ladies gosh I'm having a crap time at the moment so run down its untrue I'm not the negative type but bloody hell im full of coldsores, mouth ulcers, bruises and just sore all over must have been 1 hell if a night my big toes hurt too! Anyway that aside my daughter is just going through a 'I don't want to sleep' stage so I'm
Living on about 2 hours kip a night which I must admit was easier when I was in ketosis but hey go can't wait for the oh to come home Friday eve it really helps when there's two of you!

Anyway enough moaning hopefully my blood tests will give me some I sight as to why I keep getting run down and I'll I've never been unwell before apart from the odd cold it's like my immune systems been zapped since giving birth!!

Hope everyone is well xx

Well this morning I was another 1lb lighter which I'm surprised at :) however since then I've hit rock bottom literally and cracker eaten some kiddie sweets and 3 choc biscuits I'm not beating myself up I'm just getting over it and moving on! When your so run down and exhausted sometimes you just need a treat! Wouldn't mind but the actual kiddie sweets I didn't even enjoy and they used to be my fab haribos and allsorts like that so that's good because I'll stay away from them! But choc bicklies with a brew you just can't best it! Anyway that's that fish and veg fit tea then bed!

Got a bloody water infection on top of everything else so I'm downing water and these horrid cranberry sachets! I feel like I need some sort if pick me up!!!

How you feeling today? x

Hey hun,
Sounds horrid, I hope you're ok and keeping your chin up. Keep battling through.
Hugs xx X xx

Back