Wedding dress shopping diet!!!

Uhhhhhhhh feel so run down its unreal but I've had a good cry which may sound daft but I think sometimes you just have to get it out! I still feel crap with the water infection, coldsores and ulcers! Hope my bloods come back ok and I just need an iron boost or something! When I was in ketosis I felt amazing but since coming off s&s feel Crap so that should help me get back on track 2/01/14 I'm looking forward to that big initial loss again I'm allowing myself upto a stone gain including the glucose which I doubt I will do because we are going to family for Xmas dinner so we won't have much rubbish in hopefully ;-)

Anyway hope everyone is ok and plus ding along nicely :) xx

It's good to give yourself a big amount as a gain as anything less will be a bonus. Hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks Hun me too! Got a water infection on top of coming on my period again for the 2nd time this month Urghhh! However still smiling as I'm scoffing my way through some goodies trying bit to go daft just having either 1 thing or the other rather than both like I would have in the past! It's much harder being strict with myself when I feel like pants!!!

Got some good multivitamins and iron tablets so hopefully they will do something! My bloods can't back and doc wants to see me 6th jan so will see what that's about the receptionist said it's something to do with checking my liver again!

Anyway I'm super excited for Xmas especially with it being Poppy's first Xmas so special she's 6 months now where the hell that time has gone I don't know it's scary how quick it's going! I have 5 months till I get married and I need at least 3 stone off ideally by March eeeek I refuse to buy a size 16 dress I'm aiming for a 14 but I'd love a 12 although I have been told you should always go for a size bigger so that's why I'm aiming for a 14! Once I hit 11 stone I'm usually a 12 so I'm hoping to get to about 10 stone ish!

Anyway I can't wait to get back on s&s and feel well again can't believe how miserable I've felt since coming off plan roll on 2/1/14!!!

Hope everyone is well and a huge merry Xmas my fellow slinkies :) big hugs to you all xxxxx

Hey hun,
I hope you're feeling better!!
How was your little ones first Christmas? My little girl (7months) was good as gold, bless her. Considering it was a manic couple of days, she behaved really well and power napped her way through it!!
Now I just need to find space to put all her new things!!
That's my week one of restart distraction I think!!
Have a great New Year and will see you back when you restart 'operation wedding'!!!

Xx

Hey hun, I hope you're feeling better!! How was your little ones first Christmas? My little girl (7months) was good as gold, bless her. Considering it was a manic couple of days, she behaved really well and power napped her way through it!! Now I just need to find space to put all her new things!! That's my week one of restart distraction I think!! Have a great New Year and will see you back when you restart 'operation wedding'!!! Xx

Awww bless yeah I'm loads better thank you just eaten far too much had sooooo many parties and 2 weddings so I've put a fair bit on but hey go! Poppy's Xmas was lovely too but she didn't really understand it much so next year will be even better :) same here she got soooo much stuff clothes & toys eeeek no idea where they are going!!!!! Anyway have a fab new year I am back on 2nd can't wait xxxx

Hi everyone hope you've all had a fab Xmas! Mines been lovely but my gosh I've stuffed myself stupid I started off really well but then these past few days it's been non stop with weddings and parties so we have eaten all day and all night long ha! Plus the baileys eeeeek had far too much anyway I thoroughly enjoyed it and don't regret it at all! Xmas only comes once a year :) so we have 2 more meals then that's it!

I've stocked up on s&s and have a cupboard full of zero pasta ready to start on Thursday 2nd as planned nothing is getting in my way! I reckon I have gained about half a stone or poss 9lbs but it's all good as I know it will go quickly!

Once the new year comes then it's 'operation wedding' so I shall be 100% until May no ifs no buts! Nothing is stopping me I will be a slimmer bride! I will more than likely but a dress off the rail too so should save a fair bit doing that!

It's all so exciting we went to a friends wedding yesterday and I just kept thinking oh wow this will be us in 5 months do exciting can't wait

Anyway all I'm off out and being shouted at for being on my phone ha! So have a fab new year and I look forward to seeing you all in a few days time for our journeys to restart xxx

Wow what a lovely festive season it sounds like you've had!! Yep see ya back here when you restart. We'll all be cheering you on!! Xx

Hello lovely how are you how's it goin?? Im starting back to s&s next week eeeeek!!! Xx

Hello lovely how are you how's it goin?? Im starting back to s&s next week eeeeek!!! Xx

I'm starting back this Thursday I allowed myself about a half a stone gain which I reached this morning so I have a n tonight with family and tomorrow then that's it operation wedding dress diet I need a good 3 stone off ideally more but I will be happy with 3! How's you? Have you set a new diary up on here! The fb s&s page is fab too xx

Happy New Year xxx

Happy new yr xxx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3

Oh my I'm so sick of the site of food and drink I can't wait to get cracking tomorrow got all my packs, peppermint teas and decaf amongst and zero pasta woohooo can't wait to start which has surprised me quite abit I thought I may struggle getting back on it but I have such a huge incentive with the wedding in 5 months that I really want this! Not just for the wedding but to get me back to a healthy weight and stay there over 12 months now ive been a pleb fair enough I was pregnant for 9 ha but even so need to shift this extra padding! So from tomorrow I will be using this forum and the Facebook one like my life depends on it ha! Roll on ketosis I hate day 3 days 1/2 are easy it's always that day 3 that kills me! Anyway chat to you all tomorrow! :)

Hey Hun I'm starting back on it tomorrow also so just subscribing to your diary xxx

Can I ask about the zero noodles?????

Xx

Hey Hun I'm starting back on it tomorrow also so just subscribing to your diary xxx Can I ask about the zero noodles????? Xx

Morning huni zero noodles and pasta are fab to bulk up meals! But they do smell a little fishy so you need to since them loads and they taste a little rubbery some hate them but I like them! You can by a pack to try from holland and baratt then if you like then group on online have great offers on them if you buy in bulk! Good luck with your first day huni xx

Good luck today xxx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3

Ahhhhh I see....im trying to stick to shakes and porrdige and soups for my first week but these do sound good. Just thought too much would take you out of ketosis or someting. So have you sorted out your wedding invitations? Im struggling with where to start?

PS first day and im starving.....

Ahhhhh I see....im trying to stick to shakes and porrdige and soups for my first week but these do sound good. Just thought too much would take you out of ketosis or someting. So have you sorted out your wedding invitations? Im struggling with where to start? PS first day and im starving.....

No not at all they have hardly any calories in them at all! Yeah all wedding invites sorted and delivered! I like a mixture of packs otherwise I feel deprived I tend to have either a mousse or porridge cookie for breakfast then a bar or meal pack for lunch, a quorn fillet with zero pasta with allowed veg and bouillon then a shake made into a hot choc for super that way I feel full all day and can eat with my other half a tea time! I drink loads of weak black coffee and tea both decaf, caffeine isn't recommended on the first few days it effects ketosis I really miss caffeine I have no energy at all but I just keep thinking how much lighter I will be by the end of the month woop woop xx

P.s the soups taste nice over the pasta with veg too really filling xx

Back