Wedding dress shopping diet!!!

Ummmm I'm starving might have to stop by holland and barratt else I'm in danger already and it's only day one:(

Where did u get your invites????

Ummmm I'm starving might have to stop by holland and barratt else I'm in danger already and it's only day one:( Where did u get your invites????

Yeah try the they are nice with loads of bouillon :) our friend did the invites for us along with our table plan, wedding post box and other bits and bobs but there's loads on what we were looking at first! :)

Had a s&s meal in the end zxx feel loads better x

Invites are just so expensive

Had a s&s meal in the end zxx feel loads better x Invites are just so expensive

Yes they are we were quoted £3.50 for day invites and £2 for evening we needed 70 if each so a family member this very arty farty lol! She did then just the same as the ones we saw! Costing £55 in total bargain really :) are you getting married ?

****** that's brilliant really x yesh I'm getting married in august!!!! Xxx

Morning :)
Ouchhhh to the invites! Deffo got a bargain in the end!!
Everything's so bloody costly!! Xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3

Morning :) Day one done for me and one shake down this morning... how did you find yesterday x

Morning :) Day one done for me and one shake down this morning... how did you find yesterday x

Day one went well but today I'm in a right stink with myself don't want to do anything have no energy at all I know this feeling will pass I normally find day 2 quite easy but not today hopefully tomorrow will fly by then by sat night I should be in ketosis and feeling fab!

Have you bought the zero pasta/noodles yet? I was hungry before bed so I had the noodles just with bullion yumy just tastes like super noodles! I'm just about to took into my huge decaf coffee hsd choc brownie for breakfast got so much to do today and I can't be bothered! X

Morning :) Ouchhhh to the invites! Deffo got a bargain in the end!! Everything's so bloody costly!! Xx Sent from my Hudl HT7S3

Sure did I'm so glad she saved us a fortune on the stationary side of things! Our budget stated off at 5k it's going to be around 9k I think once we finished and that's with doing most things ourselves!!! Eeeeeek

So day 2 feeling pretty rubbish today yesterday was easy enough but today I'm in a right stinky mood think I just need to chill out! Couldn't sleep much last night but this normally happens to me for the first few days then I sleep fab once ketosis kicks in! I love the effects ketosis had on me the house has never looked cleaner I'm always ontop of everything and generally I just feel fab roll on Saturday/Sunday

Day one went well but today I'm in a right stink with myself don't want to do anything have no energy at all I know this feeling will pass I normally find day 2 quite easy but not today hopefully tomorrow will fly by then by sat night I should be in ketosis and feeling fab!

Have you bought the zero pasta/noodles yet? I was hungry before bed so I had the noodles just with bullion yumy just tastes like super noodles! I'm just about to took into my huge decaf coffee hsd choc brownie for breakfast got so much to do today and I can't be bothered! X

god im jealous xxx

So how comes you had a choc brownie, im confused with what plan your following lool!!! x

god im jealous xxx So how comes you had a choc brownie, im confused with what plan your following lool!!! x

Ha choc brownie made with a little water and a sns choc shake mix in a bowl then blob it onto a plate and microwave for about 20 seconds it goes all gooey in the middle bloody yumy! I have loads of tricks that I've learned from others following the plan the Facebook page is ace love that :) x

god im jealous xxx So how comes you had a choc brownie, im confused with what plan your following lool!!! x

Oh I make truffle too using my sugar free jelly allowance and a shake made into a mousse it's lovely my fav is choc with strawberry jelly x

Hope today flies by for you and you start feeling better soon x

omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg my mouth is watering.... gonna try this later :)

so hungry today you seem to be managing really well x Do you have your noodles at a snack extra then or one of your meals?

omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg my mouth is watering.... gonna try this later :) so hungry today you seem to be managing really well x Do you have your noodles at a snack extra then or one of your meals?

It's lovely with a cuppa :) I'm doing ok just tired out! I tend to have them with my main meal at dinner time they defo fill me up I'm sat here stuffed and have another pack to go so choc brownie again me thinks or choc mousse x

Ha choc brownie made with a little water and a sns choc shake mix in a bowl then blob it onto a plate and microwave for about 20 seconds it goes all gooey in the middle bloody yumy! I have loads of tricks that I've learned from others following the plan the Facebook page is ace love that :) x

how much water do U use for this xx

Oh my days just had them lemon bar cut up into small pieces and microwaved for 15 seconds it was like having biccies with my cuppa lovely! Roll on ketosis seriously feeling hungry off to bed shortly! I'm sure once tomorrow is out of the way I will be in ketosis thankfully :) x

Back