Wedding dress shopping diet!!!

I sleep ok but keep getting woken. My baby does random yelps but every time I turn the monitor video on she's asleep! Makes me wonder if I'm dreaming it! Feel like I'm going crazy as I keep waking with a jolt with every yelp! Ahhhhhhhhhh

I sleep ok but keep getting woken. My baby does random yelps but every time I turn the monitor video on she's asleep! Makes me wonder if I'm dreaming it! Feel like I'm going crazy as I keep waking with a jolt with every yelp! Ahhhhhhhhhh

My little miss is the same but she will just keep screaming till we go In to put her dummy in I can't remember the last time I had 8 hours kip!!! She's so worth it though!

OMG just had a lovely tea! Sausage and chips!!!! Whhhhhhaaaaaatttttt I hear you saying!!!!

They were of course s&s style!

2 Linda McCartney veg sausages
200g of swede boiled for 10 mins then oven baked for 30 mins with oregano & a little salt yumy scrummy was lush :)

It soooo was tomorrow I'm going to have a 1 egg omelette with mushrooms, spring onions and swede chips with 1 baby bell light grated over the top trying to do a food diary in advance so I know what I'm having and when :)
Can't wait to weigh myself on Thursday I've been soooo good havent weighed in 2 whole days which is new for me I'm usually on the things every time I go in the bathroom! I feel bloated to hell but jab followed the plan so should get a loss hoping for at least 7lbs so get rid of Xmas bugle!

Well I'm going to attempt to sleep soon don't feel sleepy at all sat drinking a peppermint tea and could quite easily start doing don't house work but again another busy day tomorrow so the dusting can wait ha! Night all z

Well I can't sleep at all feeling very restless today booooo

So day 6 wooohoooo roll on wi Thursday I can't wait I'm so excited to see what I've done this wk got my mum on plan too know so that's helping me too :) off for s&s porridge cookie now yumy scrumy :)

Hey chick well done im still keeping up with your posts :) Im weighing in thursday also ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

It soooo was tomorrow I'm going to have a 1 egg omelette with mushrooms, spring onions and swede chips with 1 baby bell light grated over the top trying to do a food diary in advance so I know what I'm having and when :) Can't wait to weigh myself on Thursday I've been soooo good havent weighed in 2 whole days which is new for me I'm usually on the things every time I go in the bathroom! I feel bloated to hell but jab followed the plan so should get a loss hoping for at least 7lbs so get rid of Xmas bugle! Well I'm going to attempt to sleep soon don't feel sleepy at all sat drinking a peppermint tea and could quite easily start doing don't house work but again another busy day tomorrow so the dusting can wait ha! Night all z
That sound nyc as well im hopefully going to tesco tdai to get sum bb fry light n sum bbybel light umm wich ones think theres two diff colours in the bbybel in tesco...ne ideas saw it On tesxo website xx this swede reli wna try it bt cnt find ne ready chopped newhere :s x

omg your so inventive....sounds lush xx

Not long til weigh in, hope you have a lovely loss x

Oh my my my loved tonight's tea! I shall start slapping pics on tomorrow as I forgot again! Tonight I had cauliflower cheese s&s style!

Cauliflower boiled, then a cheesy pasta pack over the top with the pasta sieved out with some ham chopped into it and spring onion with 1 baby bel grated ontop and baked served with swede chips was gorgeous :)

Oh my my my loved tonight's tea! I shall start slapping pics on tomorrow as I forgot again! Tonight I had cauliflower cheese s&s style! Cauliflower boiled, then a cheesy pasta pack over the top with the pasta sieved out with some ham chopped into it and spring onion with 1 baby bel grated ontop and baked served with swede chips was gorgeous :)

I keep forgettin to tke pix as well lol like tdai i had half spicy spag n half spicy spag wit oxo cube n veg n was yum n filling tooo hehe i reli reli wna try cauliflowe n cheese bake tastes soo nyc was tdai a lifestyle day tdai then for u? X

Oh my my my loved tonight's tea! I shall start slapping pics on tomorrow as I forgot again! Tonight I had cauliflower cheese s&s style!

Cauliflower boiled, then a cheesy pasta pack over the top with the pasta sieved out with some ham chopped into it and spring onion with 1 baby bel grated ontop and baked served with swede chips was gorgeous :)

Lol i just had my last pack but after reading that i'm drooling, yum x
Hope you have a better night sleepwise tonight x

Arghhhhhhhh so tired getting annoyed now with this restless feeling and tiredness I'm exhausted so yet why the hell can't I sleep! Nytol is pants, following a bed time routine is pants arghhhhh till on April need this weight off ASAP so I can sleep again! Feeling very fed up :-(

Surely it's gotta give in eventually and let you sleep. How about night nurse? I know you're not ill but it might knock you out?!! Xx

Surely it's gotta give in eventually and let you sleep. How about night nurse? I know you're not ill but it might knock you out?!! Xx

Not sure if we can have that it's very sweet I've had it before! Since being pregnant I've been a crap sleeper but never quite this bad I will end up get coldsores etc soon usually do I'm so run down its crap but yet I feel great at the same time with losing weight if that makes sense!

Anyway today is another day it's wi tomorrow but I can't decided whether to try and hold out longer! I may try weighing once a fortnight instead of weekly I can tell with my clothes that I'm loosing so I may just hold out as long as I can then Hopefully I just get a nice surprise when I do wi!!!!

Anyway hope everyone's ok x

Back