Wedding dress shopping diet!!!

Sleep makes such a difference. Hope you get a good night tonight. I think I'm going to start doing some lifestyle days in Feb. Always been easier without but I think it will make the transition easier and your dinner did sound yummy.

Urghhh me too I'm bloody sick of it now just feel restless and anxious the time! I switch daily between the two plans which works for me! I like the idea of being able to eat a meal with the family plus I love my frozen sugar free jelly at night it takes me about half hour to eat a small amount but it feels like I've eaten something really good! :) I'm getting all experimental with my meals this time round seen as I intend to do the full 12wks possibly more will see! :)

So day 7 wi tomorrow I've decided to just do it was going to gold out but I think I need something to spur me on feeling a tad bit mift with the lack of sleep so at least if I see my inches and weight coming down that's that! Going to do weekly piccies too so will slap them on tomorrow I'm just hoping to have shifted some if not all the Xmas bulge :)

Hey hun hehe was soo nyc nyce then i thrt hee lol aww ur avin trouble with sleep too its orrid init i feel well hyper at nite lol bt cnt think of movies to watch online haha cnt pick or choose terrible at it lol zx

Arghhhhhhhh so tired getting annoyed now with this restless feeling and tiredness I'm exhausted so yet why the hell can't I sleep! Nytol is pants, following a bed time routine is pants arghhhhh till on April need this weight off ASAP so I can sleep again! Feeling very fed up :-(

I kno the feeeling hun lol bt dnt wori our time will come n bet urs wil b better then mine nehuu lol xx

I hope the sleep fairy visits you soon.

Xx

Urghhhhh think my daughter is suffering with insomnia too she's only been asleep an hour and now thinks it's play time! Me thinks NOT!!! Little monkey! I just know that I'm not going to sleep again tonight feeling very restless ohhh I hope to see a loss tomorrow I'm going to be gutted if it's not more than a couple if pounds at least!

Urghhhhh think my daughter is suffering with insomnia too she's only been asleep an hour and now thinks it's play time! Me thinks NOT!!! Little monkey! I just know that I'm not going to sleep again tonight feeling very restless ohhh I hope to see a loss tomorrow I'm going to be gutted if it's not more than a couple if pounds at least!

Aww bless i cnt sleep dnt get y urghh in a way feel gd hyper bt still soo annoyin iv registered with tht sky go thing well under dads name as he pays for our sky xhannels at hme been told no hidden costs so there best nt be or will b pissed off hate it wen companies lie abt hidden costs dnt get y urghh....?? x aww bless ur daughter hehe dnt wori it will b gd tmo im prayin for the sme had ma last pack n half bar quite kate tnite n last litee of water oh well nothing cna b chnged nw lol will js av to wait n see tmo lol hehe gd luck hun speak to u on ere if ur still awake :) xx

Aww bless i cnt sleep dnt get y urghh in a way feel gd hyper bt still soo annoyin iv registered with tht sky go thing well under dads name as he pays for our sky xhannels at hme been told no hidden costs so there best nt be or will b pissed off hate it wen companies lie abt hidden costs dnt get y urghh....?? x aww bless ur daughter hehe dnt wori it will b gd tmo im prayin for the sme had ma last pack n half bar quite kate tnite n last litee of water oh well nothing cna b chnged nw lol will js av to wait n see tmo lol hehe gd luck hun speak to u on ere if ur still awake :) xx

Eeek that's annoying! Hope it's not too much we had a right do with sky not long back too! Well I'm still up doubt I'll be sleeping much, I'm staying at mums as fella is away working tonight so me and little miss are here she's in feb travel cot next to me screaming every so often bad dreams I'm guessing! I should of brought so ease plugs everytime I feel myself drifting off she screams! Almost jumped through the roof she's that bloody loud!

Fingers crossed we get a good loss tomorrow I don't think I've drank enough today my heads banging but then again I'm living on hardly any sleep so that's probably it! Well going to attempt to sleep again I dare say I will be back on shortly ha night night if you manage to sleep xx

Ahhh that's awful hun. I get the same head pounding ache too when I can't sleep. :(
Good luck for weigh in. I'll keep my fingers crossed Xx

Urghhh this blooding pounding head it's not good I'm weighing myself in abit just sorting missy moo out I better have lost I just don't feel like it will be very impression because I haven't slept well at all in 6 nights now plus I haven't been brill with the water uptake! So will weigh in then make sure I drink more as got the sleeping I just hope that improves

Hmm yh dnt trust them wen they say its free hwevrt i used it last nite in laptop and a tually kept me occupied so prayin there is no catch or dad will kill me lol x

Well first weigh in thankfully I lost my Xmas bugle 8lbs in total happy with that! I really hope the sleep situation sorts itself out though these headaches are really getting ridiculous now I'm starting to feel really fed up and run down surprised my face isn't full of coldsores and spots yet!!!

Anyway I've lost weight which is my priority I know everything will settle eventually just got to keep trugging on and make more effort to drink plain water as I've been rubbish with that this week not drank enough for the past 4 days so that's it for this week plus I'm going to do a few more simplicity days :) here's to week 2 xx

Well first weigh in thankfully I lost my Xmas bugle 8lbs in total happy with that! I really hope the sleep situation sorts itself out though these headaches are really getting ridiculous now I'm starting to feel really fed up and run down surprised my face isn't full of coldsores and spots yet!!! Anyway I've lost weight which is my priority I know everything will settle eventually just got to keep trugging on and make more effort to drink plain water as I've been rubbish with that this week not drank enough for the past 4 days so that's it for this week plus I'm going to do a few more simplicity days :) here's to week 2 xx

Was tdai ur second weigh in then? Omdz then thts orite then lol coz uv alredy lost 8lb on ur first weigh in of ur restart lmaoo tdai was my first eva weigh in on slim and save lool thts y iv been so down in the dumps tho tryin to stay positive lmaoo x

Was tdai ur second weigh in then? Omdz then thts orite then lol coz uv alredy lost 8lb on ur first weigh in of ur restart lmaoo tdai was my first eva weigh in on slim and save lool thts y iv been so down in the dumps tho tryin to stay positive lmaoo x

Well first wi from when I restarted last Thursday! Ah I see so today was your starting weight? Mine was last week! I lost 1stone 7lbs in 3 wks then had Xmas put 7 on but lost 8 so I'm back to what I was before Xmas :) hoping for 4 stone off how much are you wanting to lose again! Oh and my measurements are the exact same as they were b4 Xmas too so that's good c

Lool im wanting to lose three to four stone bt tbh mre to b size 8 to ten to b specific lol...so wen i get there may stop then n maintain tho will need to keep a buffer of abt 6lbs or so js incase lol so dpends on hw quick ma body shrinks reli lol n so long as bmi bk in the healthy range jnstead of obese lmaoo....yup tdai was my first weigh in hence so gutted bt wil keep mvin lol i best see the elevens over the weeekend tdai doin four packs n wil do for the nx three or so days js to keep me in check lol x

Back