Wedding dress shopping diet!!!

Woo Hoo fresh fat fresh fat!! :)
It's a brilliant loss! Well done sweetie Xx

Thanks ladies In chuffed I'm working on fresh fat woop! But my god I feel drink today so out of it and sod all I can do with a baby! It's not asif I can just nip back to bed for an hour boo! Been recommended to start doing some exercise that should help with this night anxiety thing but I'm too exhausted to even consider it just yet will see how I go over this next week! Well today I'm downing the water so feeling better about that I knew I was dehydrated the headache has gone thankfully :) hope everyone is well!

Been looking at wedding dresses online to spur me along and keep me motivated :)

Evening all hope your all well!
Today food wise & liquids has been brill but my my I've been so tired! Watched a horror film and frightened myself to death so doubt I'll sleep again ha! I'm such a wuss I don't so horrors as a rule but mum had it on so I started watching then that was it had to see it through ha!

I'm off on a hen do on the 1st feb so been looking at 1950s style dresses on eBay it's themed hen do looking forward to it! Just can't decide what to go for I do love the 1950s fashion' I tend to live in dresses all I wear is skater dresses most of the time! :) anyway off to try and get Popsicle to sleep! Naughty baby!!!

Here we go again! Bloody insomnia tried a peppermint tea, clearing my mind, doing don't stretches and I've been laid here for over an hour now just staring!!!! Arghhh I could scream I know for a fact that I'm going to end up witty a gob full of ulcers & face full of coldsores and spots by next sat when Im at a friends 30th I can just see the pics now making their way to Facebook!

Hate feeling so mift and run down next week will be a major test as it will be totm I just hope it calms down by then really do not want to go back on anti depressants! I get so hormonal round totm I couldn't cope but I'm taking each day at a time so fingers crossed for some decent sleep by then!

Well the phone is going to one side now! Probably be back on ranting soon enough ha night all x

I kno the feelin hun. Thrt i wud b sleepy tdai coz had walked for agess bt nope still wide awake got american dad on in bkground will watch supersize vs superskjnnny later on sumat to keep me motivated n wt nt...:) im ere if u wnt company :) x

I kno the feelin hun. Thrt i wud b sleepy tdai coz had walked for agess bt nope still wide awake got american dad on in bkground will watch supersize vs superskjnnny later on sumat to keep me motivated n wt nt...:) im ere if u wnt company :) x

Ha I love American dad! Hardly anyone I links will watch it! I like that supersize vs super skinny it's good' hope you've managed to get sins sleep hun x

Fell sleep at three woke up coz need to go to bathroom for the first one the second one has still nt happened knew one tab wudnt wrk shudv js taken two...gna tke two tdai...those damn scales have to move by tmo mrning or will a actually throw them out...i luv fam guy and american dad n anything animated like simpsons etc....x

Hey hun!

My hen night was a 50's theme!! So glamourously fab!! Everyone looked amazing!! How exciting!! It's a great theme!

Sorry you're still not sleeping, you would have thought your body would give in by now!!
I tried leaving my phone on silent and refused to pick it up last night, then I read my book. It was so tempting to want to check it but I resisted and ended up sleeping better. Maybe the phone screens do play a part?! I dunno.

How about a massage-might be worth a try?

What was the horror film? Xx

Hey hun! My hen night was a 50's theme!! So glamourously fab!! Everyone looked amazing!! How exciting!! It's a great theme! Sorry you're still not sleeping, you would have thought your body would give in by now!! I tried leaving my phone on silent and refused to pick it up last night, then I read my book. It was so tempting to want to check it but I resisted and ended up sleeping better. Maybe the phone screens do play a part?! I dunno. How about a massage-might be worth a try? What was the horror film? Xx

I just can't put my finger on why I'm not sleeping it's driving me mad nothing's on my mind I'm not worried about anything so it's not that, I just feel so restless I've never had this before! Nytol are having no effect on me either! I've stopped having dj p or coke zero after 3/4pm so it's but too much caffeine I just don't know I'm getting very mift though!

Hey hun! My hen night was a 50's theme!! So glamourously fab!! Everyone looked amazing!! How exciting!! It's a great theme! Sorry you're still not sleeping, you would have thought your body would give in by now!! I tried leaving my phone on silent and refused to pick it up last night, then I read my book. It was so tempting to want to check it but I resisted and ended up sleeping better. Maybe the phone screens do play a part?! I dunno. How about a massage-might be worth a try? What was the horror film? Xx

The film was the coujuring or something based on a true story it was awful not my cup of tea x

Oh yh thinm iv watched tht behind a pillow or was it between my fingers cnt member nw lol bt yh nt a fam of horror bt find maself watchin it lol x

No I'm not either they are awful so don't be watching any horrors anytime soon! I struggle enough to sleep at the mo! Ha! Sooooo hoping I sleep tonight bloody fed up of not sleeping :-(

I knoo i dnt get y cnt slp early grr dnt wna tke sleepy medication nt reli feelin it lol....grrr lol seen sum wher dnt sleep for a week...lmaoo x

Wooohhhoooooo so happy report a good nights sleep finally! Only woke up once to sort Poppy and that was it flat out after that till about an hour ago! Feel so much better :)

Wow weeee, bet you feel like you can conquer the world now!! Xx

Oh my thanks ladies I've been on a mission all day with bags of energy and a great new attitude :) so today I've re joined the gym I put my membership on hold whilst having poppy so set it up again just doing Pilates, light Zumba and yoga though not going daft on a vlcd!!!!

I've put 80 items in eBay, did some beauty treatments for some lovelies and now just making my tea feeling on too of the world!!!!!

Wooohhhhooooo

Back