Wedding dress shopping diet!!!

sound as doe uv had an amazing day :) hun yaaay n omg ebay sooo addictive in fact nething online lol iv been lukin up for cat toys etc hehe js need a job nw to fund me ma needs lol xx

Another good nights kip thankfully! Feel so much better! I stupidly had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning to see a no mover since Thursday but I suppose it's only 3 days can't expect to lose a stone in 3 days lol! Although would be fab if I did ha!

So my new motivation tool is my glasses with gems and stickers on to keep me plodding along! Here's a piccie

image-286269990.jpg

Thanks I stole the idea from the s&s Facebook page! Hehe!

Well day whatever can't even remember but anyway today I have felt hungry! No hunger pains just been Fancying food all day anyway tea time now I'm having chicken with roasted swede and a little 0% far free yoghurt as I've no milk today :) then a choc mousse for afters yum yum that's my fav :)

Well I hope everyone is well and slimming along nicely :) x

Thanks Hun I'm just trying to do all I can to keep myself motivated :) off to Zumba in the morning! :) oh my tea was lovely now having frozen sugar free jelly!!! :)

Frozen sugar free jelly! Genius!! I'm gonna try that later!!!! Xx

Somehow taken myself out of ketosis :-( I was hungry yesterday! Couldn't sleep at all lastnight fit hunger pains and this morning OMG I'm starving! Totm is another week off yet so it isn't that!

Think I've possibly had too much mulk in my drinks so back to water and peppermint teas today!!! I've put 4lb on since yesterday!!! I know it's water so back to basics today!!!!

I think the milk makes a huge difference. Really miss it but I find it really makes me hungry and the whole thing much harder - so seems easier to do without in the long run.

That's what I'm going to have to do when on simplicity but it says you have to have it on lifestyle so I just need to weigh it rather than guessing! I honestly thought I was way under with just having it in 3 cups of decaf a day but I must have gone over! Or it could be a water gain but I'm not due totm till next wk I'm hoping it will settle before weigh in I get anxious when things like this happen so close to wi on Thursday! I better get whoosh! X

We I've spoke to admin at s&s and gaining ba from a little extra milk and swede is impossible as colorise don't effect ketosis it's carbs that do and both are very low so I just think In retaining water or something! Decided to keep off the scales now till wi Thursday!!!

Today's Zumba class almost killed me I couldn't believe how unfit I was! But it has been over 2 years since I've thrown it about like that ha! Anyway I loved it so booked in again for Thursday and sat and Aqua fit weds woop just hope it helps lose those inches and helps me sleep better!! Starting Pilates and yoga once I get abit fitter to tone up :)

Anyway just attempted the chocolate s&s muffin and failed so next time more water and less cooking time :) xx

Frozen sugar free jelly is a hit! Yum! Took me the while of Eastenders to eat it!! Xx

Ouch ouch Well I can't move today I really most have given it some to Zumba yesterday everything hurts!!!!! I keep telling myself in a week or do my body will be used to exercise again had it will be fine ha!

Anyway that's that ordered my 1950s dress today for the hen party on 1st feb got it in a 16 just hoping my mummy tum looks ok as it's a pencil style dress! I'll just get panty girdle on ha!

So day 13 feeling fab except for everything aching but get ho, that hunger feeling I has Sunday and Monday has gone thankfully :)

Hope everyone's ok off to make my morning mousse I look forward to this every morning with a cuppa it's lush

Ouch ouch Well I can't move today I really most have given it some to Zumba yesterday everything hurts!!!!! I keep telling myself in a week or do my body will be used to exercise again had it will be fine ha! Anyway that's that ordered my 1950s dress today for the hen party on 1st feb got it in a 16 just hoping my mummy tum looks ok as it's a pencil style dress! I'll just get panty girdle on ha! So day 13 feeling fab except for everything aching but get ho, that hunger feeling I has Sunday and Monday has gone thankfully :) Hope everyone's ok off to make my morning mousse I look forward to this every morning with a cuppa it's lush

Hey hun hpe ur welll lol...iv gta pencil dress ordered for ma graduation too in a size 10 ? prbz was tad optimistic bt was the last one in tbt size lol...so its on jts way ohh ffs the scales havent moved n been staying positive till nw dnt blumin get it been 100% so far nt cheated no matter bw much been tempted not fair acrually feel liket throwin in the stupid towel in and js munching soo flipin annoying wtfzz

Hey hun hpe ur welll lol...iv gta pencil dress ordered for ma graduation too in a size 10 ? prbz was tad optimistic bt was the last one in tbt size lol...so its on jts way ohh ffs the scales havent moved n been staying positive till nw dnt blumin get it been 100% so far nt cheated no matter bw much been tempted not fair acrually feel liket throwin in the stupid towel in and js munching soo flipin annoying wtfzz

Come on Hun look at the bigger picture! Some weeks you feel like you wana give in but others your on a high! At the end you will be in that size 10 dress even if you have a body wrap done the day before you will be in it Hun keep focused I know it's hard but if you sit for a mo and think! In order to gain 1lb if fat you have to eat an extra 3500 on too of normal daily allowance so even though the scales haven't moved yet do arnt mean they won't by wi! I'm the same I gained 4lbs yesterday but I know I haven't cheated so it's water roll on Thursday we will see a loss huni keep going we can do this and just think in a few months time we can healthy eat and feel human again and not like a social outcast ha! :)

Back