Wedding dress shopping diet!!!

Morning lovelies :)

Off to aqua fit now! Not really looking forward to squeezing all this into a tankini but hey ho but needs must just hoping it's not rock hard Zumba nearly killed me but it was good I loved it!

Anyway diet wise I'm absolutely loving choc mint made into a mousse it's gorgeous :) really filling too I do it different to what it says on the tub as no matter how I mixed it, the finished results always had disgusting lumps of mix a mouse so I pop it into my hinari genie with hot water then freeze it for 15mins works a treat :)

Have a fab day will update later roll on wi tomorrow eeeeek so excited :)

Come on Hun look at the bigger picture! Some weeks you feel like you wana give in but others your on a high! At the end you will be in that size 10 dress even if you have a body wrap done the day before you will be in it Hun keep focused I know it's hard but if you sit for a mo and think! In order to gain 1lb if fat you have to eat an extra 3500 on too of normal daily allowance so even though the scales haven't moved yet do arnt mean they won't by wi! I'm the same I gained 4lbs yesterday but I know I haven't cheated so it's water roll on Thursday we will see a loss huni keep going we can do this and just think in a few months time we can healthy eat and feel human again and not like a social outcast ha! :)
Hey hun thnku for the wrds of motivation bbe reli helps me in the long run coz im one of them ones hu tend to giv up if dnt see results lool....i bort one of them undergarment things wich i recieved yday tried it in bt nope dint mke one tiny bit of diff ft theh ment to suck u in or sumat n me yunga sis dint help cz she js sed tht there dnt seem to b a didf either n the way she took before n after pix on the fone was dreadful aswell...:/ thinkin gna keep it simple for the nx few days til graduation n possibly by nite out by js aving four packs n 200g veg in the form of cauli, cauli rice, broccoli and mushrooms n swede nothing more nothing less n 3 to 4 litres of water wt u think? Body wraps? Do they wrk? I had found a deal we was in lesta n ditn feel as doe was mcuh of a diff in me clothes...lol sori i an one of them ones hu nva is happy ecen wen was at me smallest haha.... Aqua areobics i reli wudnt mind doing tht i reli reli wudnt bt aint worn a swimming suit in yrs dnt even think iv gt one nemre...:( lol and am waay too embarrassed at the size of me to go otherwise it sounds like fun n wudnt av minded going for few weeeks....

Lmaoo u gt tht rite abt the social outcase part defo haha...graduation i am lucky nuf to have to come out of keto to drink as my parents r nt drinkers llol hwever the meal hmmm nt too sure hw to go round tht...:s reli reli dnt wna ruin it by cumin out of keto hwever dnt wna offend parents either tho they know hw important this is to me n hw much im strugglin with nt having normal family food...xx

Enjoy your aqua fit. My friend used to rather rudely call it 'fat lady soup' - I found it too funny to be too offended and I got my own back as he was terrible at it and kept going the wrong way.

Haha funny i don't get offended by things like that either ha

Hey hun thnku for the wrds of motivation bbe reli helps me in the long run coz im one of them ones hu tend to giv up if dnt see results lool....i bort one of them undergarment things wich i recieved yday tried it in bt nope dint mke one tiny bit of diff ft theh ment to suck u in or sumat n me yunga sis dint help cz she js sed tht there dnt seem to b a didf either n the way she took before n after pix on the fone was dreadful aswell...:/ thinkin gna keep it simple for the nx few days til graduation n possibly by nite out by js aving four packs n 200g veg in the form of cauli, cauli rice, broccoli and mushrooms n swede nothing more nothing less n 3 to 4 litres of water wt u think? Body wraps? Do they wrk? I had found a deal we was in lesta n ditn feel as doe was mcuh of a diff in me clothes...lol sori i an one of them ones hu nva is happy ecen wen was at me smallest haha.... Aqua areobics i reli wudnt mind doing tht i reli reli wudnt bt aint worn a swimming suit in yrs dnt even think iv gt one nemre...:( lol and am waay too embarrassed at the size of me to go otherwise it sounds like fun n wudnt av minded going for few weeeks.... Lmaoo u gt tht rite abt the social outcase part defo haha...graduation i am lucky nuf to have to come out of keto to drink as my parents r nt drinkers llol hwever the meal hmmm nt too sure hw to go round tht...:s reli reli dnt wna ruin it by cumin out of keto hwever dnt wna offend parents either tho they know hw important this is to me n hw much im strugglin with nt having normal family food...xx

I thought of me embarrass to wearing a cozy but it was full if grannies so I actually felt ok ish ha! I teach beauty therapy the wraps are great for a few inches but that's it I wouldn't go spending a fortune on them you buy a kit on eBay cheap and get someone to wrap your main bits up :) what date is your graduation? I loved mine a few years back my parents & fiancé were so proud it was ace! Yeah 4 packs is good Hun I do 3 plus meal most days but when other Halfs working away I have 4 packs can't be messed cooking just for me! And Poppy's on baby food so it's easy enough :) keep going Hun xx

I thought of me embarrass to wearing a cozy but it was full if grannies so I actually felt ok ish ha! I teach beauty therapy the wraps are great for a few inches but that's it I wouldn't go spending a fortune on them you buy a kit on eBay cheap and get someone to wrap your main bits up :) what date is your graduation? I loved mine a few years back my parents & fiancé were so proud it was ace! Yeah 4 packs is good Hun I do 3 plus meal most days but when other Halfs working away I have 4 packs can't be messed cooking just for me! And Poppy's on baby food so it's easy enough :) keep going Hun xx

Graduation is on the 23rd of this month hun and nite out is on the 31st...yh js cud do with hips, n thighs shrinkin bit if the wraps wrk on them bits lol dnt need the arms etc lol ima k with them haha so far tho cud do with them shrinkinn with weight loss doe lol....lmaoo is it grannies yh? Awww lol mkes one feel tad better then init hehe xx

Good luck on weigh in!! :) Xx

Well I know I should be so happy but I'm a littles mift but then I have to put things into perspective I've started exercise so my muscles will hold to water to repair themselves I suppose!

I lost 3lbs which I know is good but I was really hoping for more I've lost 6" to and 2 if those are off my bust thank god! Hate my massive boobs!

So onwards to week 3 I intend to do Zumba 2-3 times and a yoga class hopefully have a bigger loss next week but when I think about it 3lb is all fat so that's quite a lot if fat if you tried to pick it up I suppose! Can you tell in trying to convince myself I've done good ha!

So day 15 I'm 11lbs down not too shabby :) no other plan would give me those results :)

Thts a brill loss hun n the total amount is brill too yaay well done :) well happy for u nearly a stone hehe nt far off...iv gt bit of a way left to get to me stone lol bt hpin in time for end of the month for my first stone hehe xx

Hey hun,
I've said before on someone else diary I think - 3lbs is the weight of an average human brain!
Now imagine picking that up! Ha ha eww!! Sorry if that's put everyone off their food for today!

It's a great loss and no other diet would give you 3lbs loss in a week of pure fat.

I'm doing my first, in a long time, Zumba class on Saturday morning. It's the only time I can go as hubby is only home at weekends to have little 'un. But I've been keeping up my planks and squats and started doing some arm and tummy exercises too. My arms are actually starting to show a teensy bit of definition if I squint in a dim light!! Am on 130 squats and still not noticing anything changing on my butt or thighs! Humph! I know that's where I carry a lot of my bulk, but still!! What's a girl gotta do!! :)

I reckon another week and you'll be a full stone gone! You're so close. And it's lovely to have that "I've lost a stone" feeling instead of counting it down in pounds. Think there's something psychologically definitive in losing a stone!

Oh and while I'm on the imagery - 11lbs is the average weight of a cat! So if you see one wandering around go and pick it up! That's the fat you've shed from your body!! ;) Xx

Lol sammy it was on mine u mentioned the human brain llmaoo...tru i do agree with it being a psychological thing with the losing a stone feeling n then continuing til goal pol provides great incentive lol....x

Hey hun, I've said before on someone else diary I think - 3lbs is the weight of an average human brain! Now imagine picking that up! Ha ha eww!! Sorry if that's put everyone off their food for today! It's a great loss and no other diet would give you 3lbs loss in a week of pure fat. I'm doing my first, in a long time, Zumba class on Saturday morning. It's the only time I can go as hubby is only home at weekends to have little 'un. But I've been keeping up my planks and squats and started doing some arm and tummy exercises too. My arms are actually starting to show a teensy bit of definition if I squint in a dim light!! Am on 130 squats and still not noticing anything changing on my butt or thighs! Humph! I know that's where I carry a lot of my bulk, but still!! What's a girl gotta do!! :) I reckon another week and you'll be a full stone gone! You're so close. And it's lovely to have that "I've lost a stone" feeling instead of counting it down in pounds. Think there's something psychologically definitive in losing a stone! Oh and while I'm on the imagery - 11lbs is the average weight of a cat! So if you see one wandering around go and pick it up! That's the fat you've shed from your body!! ;) Xx

Haha so true! I did Zumba Monday (tues I could hardly walk) weds aqua fit and felt great until this mornings Zumba class I had to keep it slow! Loving being back at the gym! I'll grab the neighbours cat later for a squeeze I know it's stupid I should be jumping from the roof tops think it's just because I have quite abit to shift so seems so far away but get hi getting there! Fingers crossed for my stone next week it's totm so I'm not too hopeful but would be nice! Get you doing planks etc they kill me but defo worth it! :) xx

Lol sammy it was on mine u mentioned the human brain llmaoo...tru i do agree with it being a psychological thing with the losing a stone feeling n then continuing til goal pol provides great incentive lol....x

Lol yeah it's defo a psychological thing with me how did you get on this week Hun? Xx

As the day rolls on I'm thinking perhaps Zumba the day after aqua fit was not the best idea especially on weigh in my muscles are killing me! My whole body is aching but I just keep telling myself with exercise I will tone up and lose inches and that's all that really matters in the scheme of things! I could weigh 9 stone but still be a size 12/14 whereas with exercise I could weigh 10 stone but yet wear a size 10 no one know what you weigh unless you tell them but most people can judge a person dress size! So anyway just had my first pack I know super late just been so busy & forgot to be honey tut tut!

Well off shopping now for more candy station treats I think I have will power of steal at the moment or house looks like a sweetie shop and that's normally my down fall but not this time getting to that size 12/14 is far more appealing than toffees :) woop woop get me never thought I'd hear me say that :) xx

Morning lovelies I'm not sure if anyone else has found this but I'm finding losing weight different this time round till last time I did it! My gp told me your metabolism is slower after having a c section but I'm not sure if that's right! I just think I'm carrying my weight in different places this time round whereas in the past I never had a tummy! So I seem to look bigger now than I did before at this weight anyway onwards and downwards :) off for a my morning mousse had a rubbish nights sleep again boooo

Definitely different. Hips are shrinking but waist is lagging behind. Think it's my age but I'm hoping it's going to catch up. I bought mix-a-mousse but haven't tried it yet. Think i'll give it a go this weekend. Going to try with a handblender but if it doesn't work I'll give your method a go.

That's the only method I've found that works for me is using got water putting it into a bowl then freezer for 10 mins or so sometimes it needs 20 mins but you will find your way :)

Urghhhhh felt really off all day today ended up eating extra protein snacking in chicken tut tut still within my carb allowance though so not all bad! I've felt really hungry today think it's because my period is on it's way boo!
Anyway was going to Zumba in the morning but sod that my calfs and shoulders are so sore from this week so going to give it a miss I think 3 times a week is enough for the time being!

Anyway lovelies hope your all doing well I'm out tomorrow eve for a birthday meal I'm having steak with green salad can't wait being very good not drinking and having no fancy sauce it carbs! I know for a fact I won't be eating it all either decided to have a pack before I go so I don't over eat! Anyway will catch up with you all tomorrow I'm currently wading through my fat clothes ready to pop on eBay tomorrow bye bye 18s yey xxx

Back