Wedding dress shopping diet!!!

Yay bye bye to the 18's!!

I think exercising 3 times a week is plenty hun so I shouldn't worry. It'll help to only add into your life a change that you can keep going forever. So a realistic exercise plan 3 times a week is something you can keep up while maintaining too?!
:)

I've got my first Zumba class in about 2 years today!! Eeek! Gonna have an omelette for breakfast to give me an energy kick and take a bar with me incase I feel a little dizzy. I doubt I will as I've been on this for a few weeks now and feeling ok. But zumbas pretty hardcore but because it's so fun you don't realise just how much you've put into it! Ha ha!!

Xx

Urghhhhh felt really off all day today ended up eating extra protein snacking in chicken tut tut still within my carb allowance though so not all bad! I've felt really hungry today think it's because my period is on it's way boo! Anyway was going to Zumba in the morning but sod that my calfs and shoulders are so sore from this week so going to give it a miss I think 3 times a week is enough for the time being! Anyway lovelies hope your all doing well I'm out tomorrow eve for a birthday meal I'm having steak with green salad can't wait being very good not drinking and having no fancy sauce it carbs! I know for a fact I won't be eating it all either decided to have a pack before I go so I don't over eat! Anyway will catch up with you all tomorrow I'm currently wading through my fat clothes ready to pop on eBay tomorrow bye bye 18s yey xxx

That is sumat i may do too wen iv lost weight is pit bigger clothes on ebay...or online the ones tht dnt fit me nemre n ones tht r reasonable nuf to put online...still waitin. For the day where clothes feel baggy on me...tis nt happened as yet hmm.:.its funi cz wen i wear casual clothes at hme like joggger or sumat then i do feel iv gne tiny bit smaller bt wen i try on jeans and leggings they still dnt feel ne diff....hmm dnt reli get tht...:s im going to try n measure end of week threee....herez hopin for a loss of sum sort round my hips or sumat by nx thurs lol xx

I know what you mean it's taken over a stone & half for me to see any difference in my clothes and like you leggings still feel the same it's my shoulders and neck, face that look abit smaller but I must be smaller all over hence why I'm selling some clothes off got loads here! Anyway you will have lost some inches by Thursday don't you worry just keep going!

Yay bye bye to the 18's!! I think exercising 3 times a week is plenty hun so I shouldn't worry. It'll help to only add into your life a change that you can keep going forever. So a realistic exercise plan 3 times a week is something you can keep up while maintaining too?! :) I've got my first Zumba class in about 2 years today!! Eeek! Gonna have an omelette for breakfast to give me an energy kick and take a bar with me incase I feel a little dizzy. I doubt I will as I've been on this for a few weeks now and feeling ok. But zumbas pretty hardcore but because it's so fun you don't realise just how much you've put into it! Ha ha!! Xx

Ohhh good luck at Zumba I'm loving being back at Zumba but yes take a bar just incase xxx

Ohhh good luck at Zumba I'm loving being back at Zumba but yes take a bar just incase xxx

Wnted to get a zumba wrkout dvd bt they aint cheap loll i did it for bit bt a fiver per session strted tkin its toll on me bank account after abit lo ? so had to stop x

Wnted to get a zumba wrkout dvd bt they aint cheap loll i did it for bit bt a fiver per session strted tkin its toll on me bank account after abit lo ? so had to stop x

Yeah that's true I wouldn't pay £5 a go that's expensive :/ I'm really feeling Craig today need my period to hurry up I always feel turd the day leading upto it really emotional, grumpy and hungry well not hungry just thinking I am lol! I'm sure my steak dinner later will sort me out hehe can't wait :) x

Yeah that's true I wouldn't pay £5 a go that's expensive :/ I'm really feeling Craig today need my period to hurry up I always feel turd the day leading upto it really emotional, grumpy and hungry well not hungry just thinking I am lol! I'm sure my steak dinner later will sort me out hehe can't wait :) x

Im starvin waiitn for cuzin to go lol gt three packs left tis gna b a late one x

Oh my I'm buzzzzzzzing with pride for how indestructible my willpower is!!!!!! This evening we went for meal, I had sofa water, steak with a little veg I starter, no sauce, no carbs, no booze and certainly no pudding! My oh had the bloody lot and an extra slab of cake but he can eat like that he runs so works it all off me on the other hand can just look at a piece of cake and it jumps on my hips! Anyway I'm gleaming with pride been high fiving myself all night hehe!

Well off to bed night all :)

Brilliant stuff!! It's so easy to think ah I'll just have it tonight and try to come up with fifty reason as to why you should have it. But the feeling of having it is never that great - no matter how much we've convinced ourselves that we should have it. However - the feeling you get from saying no to it - that feeling you had last night - there is no comparison!! Big pat on the back for you!! Well done. Immense willpower. We bow down! Xx

Thanks ladies deco feeling smug today with myself for my accomplishments of last night woop woop! Anyhoo off to Zumba in the morning! Feeling achy just thinking about it hey ho night all :)

Urghhh struggled a little today! Not hungry at all but met up with some friends, 1 of them is doing slimming world she's about 12 stone lost 4.5lbs this week 6 last week, the other is doing terrian 123 she's around same weight as me she's having big losses and massive inche losses too! Was a little mift they were both tucking into food whilst I sat with a black coffee! But then I thought I've tried both those diets and right now they arnt for me I need structure and ease and that's what I get with s&s especially when doing simplicity so it was an eye opener today and have me food for thought for when I reach my target with s&s in April hopefully yikes! Then I may use either the above or 5:2 to maintain using s&s packs, either way I will never ever go over 11 stone again I will allow myself 7lbs each way and that's it no more fatty mummy I shall be a milf haha

Need to keep off the scales when it's totm :-( it's depressing even though I know it's just water! I've defo lost inches this week but will be surprised to see a loss on the scales by Thursday! Feeling abit down in the dumps need to give my head a shake!!!

Need to keep off the scales when it's totm :-( it's depressing even though I know it's just water! I've defo lost inches this week but will be surprised to see a loss on the scales by Thursday! Feeling abit down in the dumps need to give my head a shake!!!
Im totm tooo and well gutted was hopin for gd loss for this week n fourth week...still skeptical abt my icnh loss y oh y dnt my clothes feel ne diff grrrr....reli depressed rite nw broke and js generally frustrated have bort nuf packs on a cheap deal to hpefully last me for the nx month n half prayin by then will have to go goal and wil have a job by then...have finally applied for jsa kinda regret nt doin it sooner bt genuinely thrt wudv gt a job by nw grrrr of sum sortl....js gt xpenses reli for nx week n then nomore reli til end of feb.....xx Well done on the inch loss hun too...im on the pill. Shudnt v avin totm grrrr nt impressed Was hopin to see a gd loss on scales on thurs bt nw nt feelin soo gd :/ xx

Im totm tooo and well gutted was hopin for gd loss for this week n fourth week...still skeptical abt my icnh loss y oh y dnt my clothes feel ne diff grrrr....reli depressed rite nw broke and js generally frustrated have bort nuf packs on a cheap deal to hpefully last me for the nx month n half prayin by then will have to go goal and wil have a job by then...have finally applied for jsa kinda regret nt doin it sooner bt genuinely thrt wudv gt a job by nw grrrr of sum sortl....js gt xpenses reli for nx week n then nomore reli til end of feb.....xx Well done on the inch loss hun too...im on the pill. Shudnt v avin totm grrrr nt impressed Was hopin to see a gd loss on scales on thurs bt nw nt feelin soo gd :/ xx

Hey Hun, you will get there as long as you've followed it properly! My mums doing it but she's not doing it 100% I've tried to explain it numerous times but she's doing it her way! She has packs but basically just has extra veg and protein but yet she still lost 11lbs in her first week last week! Keep positive! Have you not weighed yourself at all since starting? I couldn't do that I'm a serial weigher lol!!? Have you lost anything since starting you must have???? Have you got a back up outfit for your graduation? I'm starting wedding dress shopping in a month eeeeek wish I could lose 3 stone in a month hahaha!!!! But anyway, We will get there just keep plodding on! I'm going to do before and after pics on Thursday just so I can see the difference because I know I've lost but still feel enormous :-( x

Right been reading through my diary and given myself a good telling off seriously no more negativity my friends and family wouldn't even recognise me if they new this diary was mine! I'm not the moaning sort!!!

So that's it onwards and downwards on those scales and my tape measure period or not I feel fab! Just scoffed the choc mouse with some sugar free jelly felt like I was at a kiddies party scoffing angel delight with jelly! It was yum so off to bed with a lovely full tum, no hunger pains here tonight!

I'm off to recipe hunt now for inspiration to start making my packs a little more exciting!

This is such an up and down diet. Think you're allowed a bit of a moan on here but liking the new positive approach. Have a great day!

Needs must I need to give me head a shake I have come so far just about to put piccies on to shoe the difference since August to now which is almost 5 stone!

Back