Wedding dress shopping diet!!!

Was rooting through some piccies of me at a large size not this was not my heaviest mind you but was about 6 wks after giving birth! And the lower ones are me today! Lost 5 stone in total with a poor attempt at s&s in August/ sept then terrian123 then back on s&s properly since November :) I'm going to look at these pics when I get fed up and feel I'm not getting anywhere!!!

image-2216435564.jpg

Hey Hun, you will get there as long as you've followed it properly! My mums doing it but she's not doing it 100% I've tried to explain it numerous times but she's doing it her way! She has packs but basically just has extra veg and protein but yet she still lost 11lbs in her first week last week! Keep positive! Have you not weighed yourself at all since starting? I couldn't do that I'm a serial weigher lol!!? Have you lost anything since starting you must have???? Have you got a back up outfit for your graduation? I'm starting wedding dress shopping in a month eeeeek wish I could lose 3 stone in a month hahaha!!!! But anyway, We will get there just keep plodding on! I'm going to do before and after pics on Thursday just so I can see the difference because I know I've lost but still feel enormous :-( x
Lol noo iv lost eight and half pounds in two n half weeks...nt weighed since strted totm yday lol inches nt got the courage to measure mesen as yet bt will tke the plunge on friday i have to as wil b third week tmo weight in lol....my waist has gone tiny smaller bt nw my hips cz thehv nt caught up yet luk huge stickin out lool soo need bit of them to catch up n shrink as well then maybb bk closer to my smalll proportioned body again lol...wow ur mumz doin brill even if it is her way...i am a serial weigher too lol bt since totm dn tav it in me lol still waiting for the woosh coz nt ad one as yet mine have been slow lol past two weigh ins lol....and clothes dnt feel much diff at all even me leggings lol xx and wwooow ur pix u luk well diff in a amazin way :) well done hun keep goin so closeee xx

Those pictures are fantastic. I must get some taken now and post some. I've lost the same amount and though I know I'm smaller visually I really struggle with it.

Snap that's me I think it's a physiological thing! I can see I'm smaller, buyer smaller clothes but yet I see that big girl still in the mirror!

Well today I felt all wobbly and weary not sure why I've drank loads but still powering on! Weigh in tomorrow quite scared & excited it's totm so I've had words with myself not to be did-heartened as I usually retain a lot of water but I'm coming to the end of totm so fingers crossed those scales will have shifted a little! Anyway off for an early night :)

Well today I felt all wobbly and weary not sure why I've drank loads but still powering on! Weigh in tomorrow quite scared & excited it's totm so I've had words with myself not to be did-heartened as I usually retain a lot of water but I'm coming to the end of totm so fingers crossed those scales will have shifted a little! Anyway off for an early night :)[/QUOTe

Lmaoo iv done exacrly the sme hun wt wit totm lol have sed to meself tht i need to plod along wteva the numbers say tmo and tht hpefully will stil have a woosh on my fourth week fingers crossed.....gd luck hun tmorrow we can do this :) cnt sleep tho urghhh xx

Sleep??? What's that!!! I've had insomnia since I started back on s&s but I know it will diet itself out at some point bloody hardwork going overly tired with a 7month old though! Yesterday I burnt myself on the kettle, put my cardigan inside out and put my car keys in the freezer sooo tired ha

Woohhooooo loving slim & save lost an astonishing 5lbs during totm!!!!!! Which is in geared off that's 1stonr and 2lbs in 3 weeks I could scream from the roof tops I'm that happy

I cant believe I wasnt subscribed to your diary!!!! I have just caught up on the last week. Zumba sounds horrific! lol!

Pictures are fab! :) x

Well done!! 5lbs is fabulous!! Scream away!! :)

I cant believe I wasnt subscribed to your diary!!!! I have just caught up on the last week. Zumba sounds horrific! lol! Pictures are fab! :) x

Ohhh Claire its hardcore I'm finding on the days I exercise I'm hungry so thinking if doing toning stuff instead the cardio stuff is killing me, bits it good fun even though I have 2 left feet u can still bust out some moves haha!
Thanks about the piccies I'm a size 16 weighing 13.7 I need to get to a 12/14 and weighing around 10.7 for our wedding then head into lose the the last stone to get me to about 9-9.7lbs and hopefully then maintain!!! Eeeek x

Having a such s hungry day my stomach is rumbling like crazy! I think cardio may not be the best thing for me right now perhaps I should just do toning stuff and yoga! I seem to be like this everytime I do Zumba!

Well today I'm feeling super anxious think I've had way too much caffeine this morning! Diet wise doing great can't believe I'm nearly 5 stone lighter since August :) but at the time when I was so big I didn't realised id go that big it's only now when I look back at photos I think yikes girl you was a big one! But anyway onwards and downwards!

Not sure what to do about wedding dress shopping!!! People keep saying I should go now and try dresses on to see what suits but In not sure I don't want to upset myself by my reflection but at the same time slightly worried I won't get the style dress that suits my figure! Im very curvy even when a size 10 so I'm after a mermaid fishtail type with lace on it and bits of bling up and down I have in my head what I want just need to find it now at a bargain price :) eeeek

I'd go for a sneaky try on at this stage. The samples should fit and you will at least get an idea. So many people end up with things they didn't expect would suit them - at least you'd know. Exciting :)

Yeah I am going this seen what suits sod it I need to see what suits me then I know! Eeeeeek :)

Well I'm feeling a wee but groggy sore throat, headache that sort of thing but must solider on got a busy day tomorrow :) family stuff in the morning then a wedding fayre in the afternoon :) eeeeeek

Woohhooooo loving slim & save lost an astonishing 5lbs during totm!!!!!! Which is in geared off that's 1stonr and 2lbs in 3 weeks I could scream from the roof tops I'm that happy

That is fantastic hun :) woop wooop aww bless ur thts well gd :)....keep it up bbe :) zumba sounds like so much fun :( i may try n have a look for local zumba classes or sumat sumtiem xx

Hey hun I tried dresses on before I even knew I was going to lose weight. It was a month later that I saw myself in my bridesmaid dress photos from my friends wedding and cried my eyes out, and yet another month before I officially started the Cambridge diet. I'd never even heard of a vlcd then. I had already chosen my dress and it came in a 16 but needed major alterations after I lost 3 stone.
When I tried on the dresses as my bigger self (I'm curvy too!) the mermaid styles looked beautiful. And I was big. So it will definitely give you an idea of how it'll look shape wise.

Back