Wedding dress shopping diet!!!

Hope you feel better soon!! Xx

Well I've bought my dress it's absolutely lush bought it in a 16 but it has a lace up back so can be pulled into a 14 or possibly even a 12 but I think that's pushing it! Anyway I have the dress went to four bridal shops it was the first dress I looked at lol always the way isn't it ha

I know how fab is that I thought I'd be trapsing around the country trying to find the perfect dress! But had been looking and researching online so I knew the designer and gown I wanted I tried loads on they just looked daft, way too big! She tried putting me into a size 20!!! Pfffft I was not happy!!!!! Anyway I have the dress got a bargain too so just need to lose at least a stone and half then it will fit but I want ideally 2-3 for it to be perfect :) so chuffed just got to keep plodding on now!!!

I love lace up backs and they'll be able to alter it to have it pulled in more to really show off your curves!! Wow! Does it feel even more real now?!!! :)
Xx

Awww I wanna get married again!! :)

To the same person I should add!! Lol!! Xx

I can't believe how good I've been!!!! It's so true out of sight out of mind!!!! My weighing scales have been in the cupboard and I haven't once got on them since Thursday woop that's a record for me as I dying to but only 3 more days then I can weigh on officially :)

Woop hope to lose seen as it was 5lbs last week a good 2lbs would be fab :) lost 16lbs this month I was going for 22lbs teaching abit there I think ha!

Evening all! Bought my tiara, veil, shoes DVD a diamante ivory belt to add a little bling to my dress as it's quite subtle!

I really need to shift this 2-3 stone ASAP so this dress will fit me! I'm going all out, re-reading my s&s booklet tonight back at the gym tomorrow I have a 39 day sit up and plank challenge to start tomorrow too need to tone the mummy tum :)

It's far too cold and miserable today to do anything! Poppy was an absolute spin lastnight think I've had about 3 hours sleep! I can't wait till she's sleeping better! I wish I never have her a dummy I really do regret it so much :-( every-time it comes out the whole cul-de-sac knows about it!!!! I'm feeling very tired out and fed up today will be find in a couple of coffees time I'm sure!

I knoo the weather is horrible tdai :( got soo much to do tdai grr :( gtg jsa im the mrning sure rhey do this on purpose lol giv as early apptments as possible lmaoo xx

Evening all feeling all glammed up today! Had my hair lightened to an ash blonde, lashes infilled and nails gel polished :) swit swoo! Roll on weigh in I feel lighter so probably will have lost inches this week me thinks! Although I though that last wk then went onto lose 5lbs!!!

Need to drink more though I'm always around 2 litres plus never less than 2 litres but still fe I should be aiming for more!!!

awww u sound amazin hun :) yaaay i cnt wait til i get to do all of tht bt dnt wna do tht til im closer to shrinkin hehe...i wna try n get lash n nail extensions bt have no idea wt they like n if they wil luk nyc lool...have alwys wnted to try it bt nva gt round to trying them lol ma eyelashss r tiny lol gna try sum wilko cheap ones on me eyes this fri wen im
Goin out hehe fingers crossed hehe gna force masellf nt to go overboard with the planned drinks this fri aoo snt wna undo my hard work gna get a head strt
With the water wne bk to the hotel after nite out hehe n thruout the day....wahaynif uv lost inches bt bet uv lsot lbs as well yaay u goo girl hehe xx

Ooo I love it when you have that feeling!
I'm getting my nails gel polished on Friday ready for the ball. I'm gonna pop some false lashes on - although you won't see them under my mask (masquerade ball!) but still it's nice to be glam!!

Bet that's given you a nice boost :)

Will read & reply tonight to your posts Hun!
Just a quick update of weight change!

2lbs off this week
Total of 18lbs this month totally 2 stone since December when I restarted s&s not sure on my inches will measure myself at the weekend and see what I've lost in inches over the month! :)

Ooo I love it when you have that feeling! I'm getting my nails gel polished on Friday ready for the ball. I'm gonna pop some false lashes on - although you won't see them under my mask (masquerade ball!) but still it's nice to be glam!! Bet that's given you a nice boost :)

Love a masquerade ball! I had one for my 30th loved it everyone looked so glam! Deco given me a good boost feeling, more like myself each day! :)

Back