Wedding dress shopping diet!!!

awww u sound amazin hun :) yaaay i cnt wait til i get to do all of tht bt dnt wna do tht til im closer to shrinkin hehe...i wna try n get lash n nail extensions bt have no idea wt they like n if they wil luk nyc lool...have alwys wnted to try it bt nva gt round to trying them lol ma eyelashss r tiny lol gna try sum wilko cheap ones on me eyes this fri wen im Goin out hehe fingers crossed hehe gna force masellf nt to go overboard with the planned drinks this fri aoo snt wna undo my hard work gna get a head strt With the water wne bk to the hotel after nite out hehe n thruout the day....wahaynif uv lost inches bt bet uv lsot lbs as well yaay u goo girl hehe xx

Are you going to take yourself out of ketosis for your planned drinks this Friday? I'm out this sat but debating whether to drive seen as I'm fling out with people I don't know that well plus I have 3/4 months to lose a good 2.7 stone minimum each! How are you getting on? When are you doing the big weigh in to see what you've lost this month? I did mine today lost 19lbs not 18 as I originally thought :) x

Urghhhhh feeling total pants today! Went out lastnight and ended up taking myself out of ketosis I originally decided to drive but peer pressure resulted with me scoffing yesterday I had nothing bad thankfully! And stuck to vodka & diet coke whilst out except for a few cheeky shots tut tut!!! But the proudest moment came when I sat in the take away place and didn't order anything even though I soooooo wanted to all my friends were ordering all sorts! I gave myself a pat on the back but now back on it, I feel crap for eating yesterday really run down and have a coldsore bloody typical!

But anyway I'm but weighing myself till Thursday I don't want to see the damage which should just be water weight gain as I ate very healthy!

Till on Thursday need to be getting into the 12s soon sick of the 13s now!!!

Are you going to take yourself out of ketosis for your planned drinks this Friday? I'm out this sat but debating whether to drive seen as I'm fling out with people I don't know that well plus I have 3/4 months to lose a good 2.7 stone minimum each! How are you getting on? When are you doing the big weigh in to see what you've lost this month? I did mine today lost 19lbs not 18 as I originally thought :) x

Heyy hun gna weigh maaelf this thursday...wil b my fifth weigh in...the first month i lost 11lbs in total n yh i got out of ketosis a day or so before drinkin hun....gutted dint meet the stone bt gna keep plodding along tbh wooow welll done hun ima soo jel x

Heyy hun gna weigh maaelf this thursday...wil b my fifth weigh in...the first month i lost 11lbs in total n yh i got out of ketosis a day or so before drinkin hun....gutted dint meet the stone bt gna keep plodding along tbh wooow welll done hun ima soo jel x

You'll get that stone on Thursday hopefully :) I'm annoyed with myself for drinking shots they have 25g of carbs on each and I had loads!!!! Yikes ohwell I need to dwell onwards and downwards feeling pretty rough today paracetamols at the ready lol! Xx

You'll get that stone on Thursday hopefully :) I'm annoyed with myself for drinking shots they have 25g of carbs on each and I had loads!!!! Yikes ohwell I need to dwell onwards and downwards feeling pretty rough today paracetamols at the ready lol! Xx

Lool yday felt dead lool tdai have recovered sligtly lol i had a mix of tequila and jagerbombs urghhh lool felt it after so long bt bk on it lool n cme bk on the very nx day so proud of tht hehe....hpee i see the stone off by this thurs...i dint even bother standin on scales to see the damage lol cz i knew it wud js bring me down if i had lol xx

Lool yday felt dead lool tdai have recovered sligtly lol i had a mix of tequila and jagerbombs urghhh lool felt it after so long bt bk on it lool n cme bk on the very nx day so proud of tht hehe....hpee i see the stone off by this thurs...i dint even bother standin on scales to see the damage lol cz i knew it wud js bring me down if i had lol xx

Yeah keep off them scales I am too! I was dying to see the difference this morning by nope stayed strong :)

Well just over 4 months to go to our big day! Slightly stressing a little now about my weight but I just keep thinking the average loss is a stone a month and I want 3 off ASAP the after the wedding I get back on s&s to get to my final goal off 9.7lbs :) I hope I have this 3 off by mid April that's what I'm hoping!

Just keep at it and put a note on your fridge or in your kitchen about how you really want this 3 stone off... That should deter you from cheating. You can definitely get it off - you know you can - but only if you stick at it, which you are doing :)

Xx

You'll do that. You know you will. There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that you're focused enough to get it done. I agree with Sammy, put a note on the fridge.

I keep meaning to stick a photo of me at my fattest to the fridge, but I keep forgetting to buy a magnet.

You'll do that. You know you will. There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that you're focused enough to get it done. I agree with Sammy, put a note on the fridge. I keep meaning to stick a photo of me at my fattest to the fridge, but I keep forgetting to buy a magnet.

What a bloody good idea will stick my fat pic on the fridge!!! That should help me, I've been told by s&s staff that I need to reframe from all the exercise until I come off the plan as the calories I'm having arnt eb ought to sustain me! Eeek I noticed my loss last week was crap for me and it was said that too much exercise is probably the cause!!! Wish I hasn't joined the bloody gym now!!! But anyway will do yoga etc low impact stuff so that will help keep me on track too!

Thank you for the encouraging words hope your doing ok too? Xx

I think yoga and low impact will work wonders for your toning and really help. It's the core strengthening that has the most benefits. :)

I think yoga and low impact will work wonders for your toning and really help. It's the core strengthening that has the most benefits. :)

Yeah defo that's what I'm going to do instead of cardio, Zumba can wait I don't want to put pressure on my heart or have my body eat my tiny muscles lol!

I did yoga last night and it certainly wasn't an easy option - feel like every little bit of me has been stretched and strengthened.

Did you do it at home or at a class? I quite fancied perhaps getting a dvd to give it a go. Dont want to embarrass myself in front of strangers just quite yet! LOL

Even more embarrassing we do it at work. It's someone who used to work here and then went off and trained. She is just really lovely. If it's a good class then you don't need to be embarrassed at all. The whole point is you just concentrating on yourself and what you can do and avoiding comparing yourself. There are some quite good things on YouTube for free - like 10 minutes sections that will give you a chance to see if you like it. It's addictive and really good for the mental health too. :)

Even more embarrassing we do it at work. It's someone who used to work here and then went off and trained. She is just really lovely. If it's a good class then you don't need to be embarrassed at all. The whole point is you just concentrating on yourself and what you can do and avoiding comparing yourself. There are some quite good things on YouTube for free - like 10 minutes sections that will give you a chance to see if you like it. It's addictive and really good for the mental health too. :)

Well I have no sense of balance but then again I have two left feet to when it comes to dancing so Zumba was very embarrassing ha! I'm starting the beginner classes, I've looked into it I know it's not going to be easy but hoping it will help with my stress levels too! X

Oh don't!-I'm always the random one going the wrong way and doing a clap totally out of rhythm!! Funny though!! I used to really concentrate on the steps but now I just jump about and figure as long as I'm bouncing and moving then it's gotta be doing something!! Ha ha ha!!

Xx

Week 5 wi 5lbs down I got exactly 13 stone today OMG I'm soooo happy to finally be on my way out of the 13s! 2stone 5lbs lost since starting s&s in dec woop woop

Week 5 wi 5lbs down I got exactly 13 stone today OMG I'm soooo happy to finally be on my way out of the 13s! 2stone 5lbs lost since starting s&s in dec woop woop

WOOOOOO!!!!!!! I'm doing a little dance at my desk in your honor :) x

Back