Wedding dress shopping diet!!!

That's brilliant!! Wow next week you'll be sailing through the 12's!! Well done hun!! Xx

OMG loving the s&s crisps got the salt and vinegar ones they are a little pricy but I suppose it must take a lot to make them low carb so they are a nice treat! :) I've been having half a bag at night with my cherry coke :) lovely little treat, whilst the other half and kids tuck into sweets, popcorn and icecream!!! I ain't jealous in the slightest because I'm almost in the 12s bracket wooohoooo

OMG loving the s&s crisps got the salt and vinegar ones they are a little pricy but I suppose it must take a lot to make them low carb so they are a nice treat! :) I've been having half a bag at night with my cherry coke :) lovely little treat, whilst the other half and kids tuck into sweets, popcorn and icecream!!! I ain't jealous in the slightest because I'm almost in the 12s bracket wooohoooo

Yaaay awww wel happy for u hun. Ur doin amazinn hehe i do wna try the crisps bt js nt got round to it gna b ordering some water flavourings tho the three for a tenner deal frm s n s....n possibly the 14 bar deal tooo wna have coconut n choclate, white choc lemon and chho truffa hehe bt dno abt the crisps x

Yaaay awww wel happy for u hun. Ur doin amazinn hehe i do wna try the crisps bt js nt got round to it gna b ordering some water flavourings tho the three for a tenner deal frm s n s....n possibly the 14 bar deal tooo wna have coconut n choclate, white choc lemon and chho truffa hehe bt dno abt the crisps x

Thanks Hun feeling so much better about myself hoping to see those lovely 12s this Thursday :) the crisps are nice! Huge bag too but I need to be careful as I could quite easily eat 2 bags in 1 go! Need to try the cheese & onion but so far the salt & vinegar have the thumbs up! I love the lemon bars I got the 5 extra free with my last order but I won't need to order now towards end of March! :) xx

The crisps are huge, I put half in a tubberware box to save. Makes a good treat!!

You are fully in the zone now!! I don't think I could resist popcorn!! Xx

The crisps are huge, I put half in a tubberware box to save. Makes a good treat!! You are fully in the zone now!! I don't think I could resist popcorn!! Xx

It's not easy but yep in the zone clear run at it now till 15th March then god knows how I will get on because we are busy each weekend after that so I may have to go on 810 but will see don't want to mess about my system in and out of ketosis but I have nearly 5 weeks so hoping to see the 11s by then eeeek! X

I'm sure you will see the 11's!! You're doing so well xx

The last order ima doin for nw is three water flavourings to help me with the water intake gna try n flush out as much as can with the flavours coz strugglin wit the water onli avin min two litres wich is rubbish relii....got like three weeks or near abt tht before a few social planned r cumin up in march terrified wont have shrunk nuf by then like literally....think gna giv the crisps a miss or else will prbz end jp cavin or sumat haha...got two packs of s n s on its way shud get them hpefully sumtiem early this weeek so stocked up for least another month n half hpefully....n wont. Buy nemre til twrds end of the packs....bt soo scared. Have onli lost a stone n know tis better then nt losin bt reli wish wud hurry up bit along with the inch loss lool.....ima sure u will see the loss reli sooon as ur doin brill hun xx

The last order ima doin for nw is three water flavourings to help me with the water intake gna try n flush out as much as can with the flavours coz strugglin wit the water onli avin min two litres wich is rubbish relii....got like three weeks or near abt tht before a few social planned r cumin up in march terrified wont have shrunk nuf by then like literally....think gna giv the crisps a miss or else will prbz end jp cavin or sumat haha...got two packs of s n s on its way shud get them hpefully sumtiem early this weeek so stocked up for least another month n half hpefully....n wont. Buy nemre til twrds end of the packs....bt soo scared. Have onli lost a stone n know tis better then nt losin bt reli wish wud hurry up bit along with the inch loss lool.....ima sure u will see the loss reli sooon as ur doin brill hun xx

Once your water intake increases your loss will probably be bigger I tend to lose 1-3lbs one week then 5lbs the next! But I drink at Least 2.5 litres! I use cordial I'm not keen on the water flavourings I use the ribena plus immunity support summer fruits, I think there's 3 that don't have citric acid in! They are Nics but pricy when not on offer! :)
I know what you mean I've for loads on mid march then end of March then nothing for 3 weeks then that's it all hen nights etc so will have to come off plan around 24th April it's scary the thought of going back to food eeeek! In going to do terrian 123 again till the wedding in may! Then back on s&s to lose the rest!
Keep plodding on Hun a stone is a good head start :) x

What weight are you now Slinky? I felt like the 11s were a long way off when I started, still surprised I'm half way through them now! x

What weight are you now Slinky? I felt like the 11s were a long way off when I started, still surprised I'm half way through them now! x

Hey Hun I was bang on 13 stone last Thursday what about you? I can feel the 11s getting closer and closer by the day hehe xx

I'm 11st 9 now. You will be in the 11s before you know it x

I'm 11st 9 now. You will be in the 11s before you know it x

Oh wow can't wait till I am that? What did you start at? How long did it take you? I've for 5 weeks till a planned break really hoping to be in the 11s by then, then re-start on the 16th March for 2 wks then planned weekend off then a clear run till 20th April I wish I started sooner kicking myself now for not sticking with it last August! But I was suffering from post natal depression so something has to give ha! :) xx

You definitely had to do the right thing for your health and you are definitely well on your way to where you want to be.

Yes very true even though the majority of my upset was my weight I needed to adjust to everything with a little helping hand! But it soon passed thankfully :) and now I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight so it's new weight I'm losing now which is awesome! :)

Well today I tried bodybalance at the gym oh my gosh who ever thought I would be sweating more than doing Zumba! But I was I was shaking all over the place trying to get my body in these positions ha was fab once I started to crack it towards the end of the class but will defo do it again love the yoga side of it very good for the mind too felt very rested after the relaxation at the end :)

Back