Wedding fever ....

mustdoit

susan
:love047:congratulations to Will and Catherine from the Atkins board .

what you all doing ........... i'm off to our village pub they are putting on fry up !!! xx

Big congratulations to them both xxxx

I will be attending a garden party after the event. I do hope there will be BBQ food. My chaffeur (read husband) will be working elsewhere tomorrow so I shall have to drive myself, hmmffhh! Good excuse to avoid the alcohol though. Hope the rain stays off :love047:

I was going to have champers n strawberries for breakie tomorrow while I watched it, but alas, asda didnt have any nice looking strawberries. :(

So it shall be tea and a fry up for me. Perhaps the pub later. I'm quite excited for them - hope the weather stays sunny and dry for them :)

It was fabulous. Kate looked gorgeous. Going off to my garden party soon, but it's drizzling. Oh dear

great day ........she looked stunning ! xx

congratulations to them both,:love047:
and didn't their sibblings look nice together too !!

i thinks kates sisters dress was pretty amazing too. !! my goodness you really have to have a killer figure for that one.:eek:

oh gosh,i think i've posted my reply somewhere else:eek:
i said i think there's someone for someone,especially when you least expect it. :D

think pippa s been on the Atkins !!!! x

really,is that her sisters name ?
well if she has,shows it works then.;)

joke xx

Beautiful wedding. Good luck to them both.

I read that Kate's mother was doing Dukan weeks back in preparation for the wedding. From the pix of her she really didn't need to!

Ha Ha yes!

I am vegetarian so Dukan is pretty much out for me. I bought the book anyway - like to check out new takes on low carbing - but it honestly strikes me as a bit unhealthy and recent studies - someone posted about them on here - bear this out.

Not a lifelong diet, I feel sure. Too restrictive.

Good luck with it as you are doing so well!

... Not a lifelong diet, I feel sure. Too restrictive.

Good luck with it as you are doing so well!

thanks GirlyGirl... but I'll have to disagree on the lifelong bit - that's what drew me to this diet to start... its sustainability. Come November when I'm through the 1st 3 phases, I go back to eating whatever I want with the exception of one day a week in which i eat only proteins... I'll take that :)

I understand about being vegetarian though - I've seen some on the boards trying to do Vegetarian Dukan and to say its difficult is an understatement!!

Good luck to you as well!

Back