Wedding & holiday @ my heaviest ever !!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gadget, 5 June 2011 Social URL.

1. gadget

gadget Member

slimming world
    Heeeelllppp !!! Im getting married in just over 8 weeks and im now tipping the scales at my heaviest ever at just under 18 stone i had lost 2 and a half stone on slimming world before xmas but have put this all back on plus an extra half stone !!!! I really need some motivation to get back into it but im struggling thot of weddibg dress dont seem to be enough!!!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. gadget

gadget Member

slimming world
    I dont have groups that suit nearby plus with wedding coming up cash flow aint great. Im going to tesco right now to but my first weeks supplies cos i think being organised is half the battle :)
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx
  5. gadget

gadget Member

slimming world
    Well thats me started .... Wish me luck xx
  6. fadingfast

fadingfast Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    calorie counting
    im sure you will do great, my healthy eating lost me a stone and a half in eight weeks and that was weight id had on for a year and a half so i rekon youll do great and just think how happy you will feel about yourself on your wedding day :D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.