Wedding next weekend...alcohol and food!

crazyasadaizy

Hi all!

Well it's my boyfriends sisters wedding next week (14th) and I'm going to enjoy a few wine spritzers and a glass of champers to toast the bride! I know this is a big no no when in ketosis so can someone tell me the best way to gradually bring me out so I don't get poorly!

The VLCD manufacturers would say do a proper refeed for a few days crazy, so as to get your body used to processing higher calories and carbs without regaining loads of water weight. There are quicker ways to do it but you'll probably gain more and I assume that won't help with your wedding outfit. :) Hope you have a fab time, you'll lose another few lbs this week before your refeed anyway. :D

Yeah I'm doing a full week of 100% to hopefully lose as much as possible as I know I'm going to put some weight on for that weekend! There's the 3 course meal, buffet and waffle stand to contend with!! Arrgh!!

So eat some carby meals a couple of days before, say the Thursday and Friday....like a sandwich or pasta dish or something like that? Do I still have my exante products? x

Enjoy the day just don't go mad with the drink/food.
I went to a dinner dance last Xmas while doing exante. I chose food wisely, soup for starters, turkey and veg for main, didn't eat the potatoes, and drank sparkling water all night. Still had a great time.
Land make sure you hit the dance floor!! Xx

Back