Smart Points Wedding Next Year!

officiallygem

So I am back...again. Yet again saying that THIS is the time I stick to something and lose some weight.
I hope I am not the only one who keeps falling off the wagon and coming back!

This time, however, I do feel different. I have just completed the DECHOX for British Heart Foundation. For the month of March I had no cocoa at all, in any form. When I first saw this challenge I thought it'd be interesting to see how I'd do. I was convinced I would throw the towel in, but I found determination that I never knew I had, and did it!

So now, still fuelled by this success, I am back and determined! I want to feel fantastic when I try on wedding dresses this Summer. I am under no illusion that I will be at target by Summer but I'd like to be on my way!

I get married in October 2017 in New York so not only do I want to look good but I also want to be able to walk around for a week without being in agony. I have dreamt of going to New York for years and I will not have it ruined by my own body!

I don't plan on writing on here everyday but I will try and get on as much as possible. I will also take photos and measurements on the way to try and keep myself going. I have never taken photos before but I feel like there may be differences that I don't notice so it's worth a shot!

My weigh in day is Friday so I will be back then, if not before :D

Good luck. I am rejoining class on Saturday as tried to go alone and cant do it. I lost 51 pounds a couple of years ago and its creeping back on. We can do this.

Back