Wedding pictures after 6 stone loss :)

Hi everyone . I am starting back on CD today , after losing 6.5 stone on LT and CD I came off to go on SW for a break , I managed to maintain ( apart from a little gain ) ok but didnt manage to loose the remaining 2 stone .. so I am back :)
I also got married 2 weeks ago and have put some photos on my profile .. there are also some before pics on there .. beware though , they are nasty !!!!

You look amazing - not even like the same person :D Congratulations on your wedding, and on not giving up on the last pesky pounds!

wow you look like a totally different person, I did ss a year ago when I had 5 stone to lose, this time I had 3.5 stone to lose and I have found it so much easier, hope you do to :)

thanks :) and thankyou this time for that as everyone tells me its sooo much harder the 2nd time I have been dreading it ... so good to hear someone with a better 2nd experience . I think it may be a little easier as I know what to expect and I KNOW that it gets much easier after the first week .... I CAN do it :)

Wow you looked beautiful and radiant (love the dress). Welcome back to CD that last 2st will be off in no time xx

you look fabulous :) well done on the weight loss to date, after losing 5 stone, you'll have 2 stone off in now time

Back