Wedding Present Ideas

kazz

Gold Member
Hey people...

A really good friend of mine is getting married in a couple of weeks and I am really struggling for ideas on what to get them as a present!!

Her fiancee has told everyone that they want money, but my friend was saying that she actually wants presents as well, that she can actually open on the day so she has complicated matters for me!

I was thinking of maybe getting them some sort of clock with their names & wedding date engraved on it, but I'm not too sure really.

Any ideas greatly appreciated cos I really really am stuck....will be back in Dublin on Friday for the weekend, but I need an idea of wat to get cos I wont have a lot of time to spend faffing about!!

A nice photo frame engrved with the same thing you said
so they can put their wedding photo in it
maybe ?
im rubbish at stuff like that
nat xx

They cant afford professional photos for the wedding, so I was also toying with the idea of getting them a voucher for one of those photo to canvas thingys...thing is, they both have gazillions of jobs and probably wouldnt get round to sorting it so maybe its NOT the best idea....

A nice photo frame engrved with the same thing you said
so they can put their wedding photo in it
maybe ?
im rubbish at stuff like that
nat xx

Yes, that sounds like a good idea also Nat, I really would have preferred to just give them cash, but I get the impression that when my friend said to me that she wanted actual presents, there was a silent threat of wat would happen if I gave them cash!

They cant afford professional photos for the wedding, so I was also toying with the idea of getting them a voucher for one of those photo to canvas thingys...thing is, they both have gazillions of jobs and probably wouldnt get round to sorting it so maybe its NOT the best idea....

That sounds nice....I always wanted to have one of my boys done.

A nice vase is always handy..... not sure where you are exactly but TK Maxx have nice ones as do Next and M&S..... that way then he's no excuse not to buy her flowers...lol!!!

Picture frame is always a good idea too.... that's if they like pictures around.... I do and have loads but I know some people don't.....

Nice candles???? Another thought..... I absolutely love candles and you can get some really nice one's in glass pots that look nice and smell lush too....

Hope this helps....

Back