Wedding Rings

Nemesis82

Silver Member
Hello,

I'm not sure if i have posted this in the right place but I have a possible problem that I am looking for some advice of.

My OH and I have decided to get married and being someone who doesn't like fuss, we were thinking of having a Xmas Eve ceremony with just family. My problem is that I have only just restarted my WW diet and I'm worried about my finger size. I downloaded a ring sizer from a jeweller and according to it my fingers are too fat to fit the largest size (Z). Now i don't know how long it would be until they shrink down. I do have large hands generally but i didn't expect not to fit into any ladies size.

Anyone have experience of this and give advice on when their hands or fingers started to shrink down?? Random question but its starting to make me doubt going ahead with Xmas Eve as thats only 11 weeks away and i can't not have a wedding ring.

Thanks

I don't think you should change your plans but also you can do without worrying about whether your ring's going to fit. There are places you can get bigger rings from, somewhere called weddignringdirect I think does them to whatever size you want? (at work so can't google that to check but pretty certain that's what they're called).
Then you can have one to fit and hopefully in the future you can either get it re-sized or have a new one and keep the original on a chain or somethign as a reminder of how far you've come?
It would be much nicer for your ring to be too big on your wedding day than too small but everyone is different with regards to when their fingers slim down. I do know that the week or so before your wedding you tend to lose weight anyway, even if you're not trying as the stress/excitement of it affetcs you.

Good luck, I hope you find something :)

Back