Wedding weight loss mission: Dress!

Was it nice ? Think when I looked syns for the sauce were 1 syn for it all (20 cals). When I have yellow express rice its classed as 4 syns for the whole packet.
Yes I had a good day thanks. Lost another 1.5 lb and got slimmer of the week again :eek:

Hope this helps ( btw my name is Heather)

Hi Heather- I'm Claire :)

It was tasty actually! Do you think I should syn the rice then? I only have about half the sauce so might just round up to 2 for the chicken and allocate my other 2 syns for the day to the rice and hopefully that will be ok. Had a good day otherwise so I wouldn't think it will hurt. I am going to our friends for dinner on Friday so not sure whats she cooking, just have to try and save some syns over the weekend I think to suppliment any naughtiness. I am going to drive too so can be an excuse not to drink any extra calories and going to take some diet coke for me.

Well done for slimmer of the week thats super duper! :party0011:

I think the syns you have allowed would be fine.!
My husband and I are away not this weekend next with a couple of friends camping for the night. She said today right what shall we eat.! I went into panic mode and said ive got to be careful shall I cook. Lol. But she took my recipe for chilli. So that's good. We are going to sort breakfast out so it should be a bad weekend food wise. Then the following weekend is our 1st wedding anniversary and we are going out to our favourite resturant so I need to be pretty good and save my syns lol

Morning all!

Well I am off to Boston today, I go there twice a week at the moment and its about an hours drive so have to leave at 7.30am boo!

First 2 days have gone well, the only thing that might trip me up this weekend is the meal tomorrow night, but at least I can have what she has cooked and then save syns over weekend to cover it.

Food plan for today! Wednesday 11th July 2013

Breakfast
2 slices wholemeal toasted (HEB+5)
Spread (1)
Half a banana

Lunch
4 asda crackerbread (5)
2 Extra light laughing cow (part HEA)
Ham, tomatoes and cucumber
Grapes and strawberries
Special k bar (4.5)

Tea
Chicken wrapped in bacon
Home made wedges with fry light
Courgette, sugar snaps, pepper and tomatoes

Pineapple, apple and strawberry

Syns for the day 15.5/15
Weekly total 40/45

Last edited:
Hello gorgeous girl! X

Lovely to have you back! Good to hear you're ok, and massive congratulations on your engagement!

Food plans are looking good. When I first read about going to Boston I though you meant USA. If only hey!

Keep up the good work xx

Hi,
Well moving out was different. I had moved away for uni but actually having to think about bills and stuff was an eye opener :) council tax Im particular!
In the first 6 months or so, i was out every weekend and drinking far too much! Its kind of settled down now to a nice average of once a fortnight :D
Are you still in Lincoln? Im in a flat just off the high street. I've changed jobs too, Im in 5th week. The job change is what prompted my return. New job, new start and what not. I work in nottingham so I've got an hour on the train every morning and evening so lots of time to browse this site!
Im excited that we're both back and on it! I probably won't start a diary as Im logging on mfp so it makes no sense to type it out twice, but I'll definitely keep checking in :)
When do you WI these days?

Hello :) Congratulations! Fellow bride to be here to follow for support and to learn new tasty meal ideas :) x

Hello! When are you getting married, congratulations!!

I just started back on this week and going ok so far, we get married 29th March so have about 8 months to shift some wobble!! :love047:

Hi,
Well moving out was different. I had moved away for uni but actually having to think about bills and stuff was an eye opener :) council tax Im particular!
In the first 6 months or so, i was out every weekend and drinking far too much! Its kind of settled down now to a nice average of once a fortnight :D
Are you still in Lincoln? Im in a flat just off the high street. I've changed jobs too, Im in 5th week. The job change is what prompted my return. New job, new start and what not. I work in nottingham so I've got an hour on the train every morning and evening so lots of time to browse this site!
Im excited that we're both back and on it! I probably won't start a diary as Im logging on mfp so it makes no sense to type it out twice, but I'll definitely keep checking in :)
When do you WI these days?

Hello! Ohhh new job, what are you going now in Notts? Must be a bit of a trek each day!

I am a National Careers Advisor now, lol bit ironic considering i have jumped around so much lately. Its ok though and will do for now until married and thinking about babies!

I am weighing in on a Tuesday now, first week this week :) How have you been doing calorie counting, have you lost anything since you started doing it, I tried it for a while but couldn't be trusted! xx

Hello gorgeous girl! X

Lovely to have you back! Good to hear you're ok, and massive congratulations on your engagement!

Food plans are looking good. When I first read about going to Boston I though you meant USA. If only hey!

Keep up the good work xx

Lol Boston USA I wish! Boston Lincolnshire is unfortunatly nothing like that and to top it off I sit in the job centre all day! Hope you are feeling a bit better today lovely xx

29th November next year! Aw exciting! :) how are you finding it? Xx

I only started again on Tuesday but it's going ok! :) I already have my wedding dress- it fits but it very tight so need to shift some weight so I can breath! I can't wait for our big day, we only got engaged and arranged it all in 3 months lol. I have a long wait now! How are your plans coming along? xx

Morning! I am so glad it is Friday! Although I have loads to do this weekend- I am doing a qualification at work and have to prepare for a group observation on Tuesday and I have 17 CVs to type Argh!

We are going for a meal at our friends tonight although just want to come home and put pjs on!

Food for today, Friday 12th July

Breakfast
Warburtons thin (5)
2 fried egss (frylight)
Slice ham

Lunch
4 Asda crackerbread (HEB)
2 EL Laughing Cow (part HEA)
Tomtoes, cucumber, slice ham
Strawberry, mango and grapes
Coconut greek muller light (0.5)

Tea

Unsure as am out- will eat what she has done and try and save syns over weekend to compensate.

Also, I am a bit of a daily weigher, weighed this morning was 14.12.5! Woop thats 4.5lbs down since Tuesday (must have been a lot of bloat!). Hopefully I can maintain that over the weekend for official weigh in on Tuesday.

Claire xx

National career advisor :) awesome times. I bet that can be quite rewarding!

I work just off market square in nottingham. So its about 1hr30mins door to door each way. Its not too bad really. It works out at an hour of walking every day :)

I had lost 7lbs before today (i WI on a Friday) in 5 weeks but i put a lb on today - don't know why, I've been really good, but i do feel really bloated . .

Food looks good! We're having baked camembert for dinner (with lots of red wine) so Im having to keep major low calories for the rest of the day!

Sounds likes good food lovely, I hope meal at your friends is good.

We need more wedding details! Where? When? Tell us about the proposal too!!!?? xx

National career advisor :) awesome times. I bet that can be quite rewarding!

I work just off market square in nottingham. So its about 1hr30mins door to door each way. Its not too bad really. It works out at an hour of walking every day :)

I had lost 7lbs before today (i WI on a Friday) in 5 weeks but i put a lb on today - don't know why, I've been really good, but i do feel really bloated . .

Food looks good! We're having baked camembert for dinner (with lots of red wine) so Im having to keep major low calories for the rest of the day!

Mmmmm baked cheese! Yummers!

Job is ok, It can be rewarding but its a lot of work and a lot of the people don't care and don't want the help! What job are you doing? Must make a long day for you!

Well done on the 7lb and don't worry about the lb. could be anything and will be gone in a jiffy!

Have a super day, Thank god it's Friday! Xx

I only started again on Tuesday but it's going ok! :) I already have my wedding dress- it fits but it very tight so need to shift some weight so I can breath! I can't wait for our big day, we only got engaged and arranged it all in 3 months lol. I have a long wait now! How are your plans coming along? xx

Wow that is exciting! Ok thank you! I think we have found everything we want! It's good you've found your dress! I think that will be something good to keep you on track! Xx

Sounds likes good food lovely, I hope meal at your friends is good.

We need more wedding details! Where? When? Tell us about the proposal too!!!?? xx

Thanks honey! Feels good to be back in control! Hopefully it's nothing too calorific tonight.

Wedding! Argh I'm so excited! He proposed on my birthday this year- 28th feb. We went to twycross zoo and had a little hotel for the night. He asked me in the room just us two then we had a bit a cake and a cup of tea lol- very low key but perfect for us :) then we had a steak and a bottle of wine! Ring is very pretty will post a pic later :) it was one I had shown him while in the sale as it was expensive full price and he snuck out and got it before Xmas then hid it! :)

Wedding is on 29th march 2014 which is 1 day after our 5 year anniversary! Also mothers day on the Sunday which will be lovely to have all mums together and Ben's grandma! It's at a gorgeous place called Washingborough Hall just outside of Lincoln, it's a little manor house type place, very lovely. I never dreamed we could get married there but the lady was so kind and I negotiated a 50% discount!

Everything is done really, I've been bargain hunting for everything! Got photography on a ******* deal, dress was a sample and reduced £600, I'm making a lot of decorations myself and got centre pieces second hand! We are off to Mexico for honeymoon!

Hope I having bored you with all that lol! Xx

Thanks honey! Feels good to be back in control! Hopefully it's nothing too calorific tonight.

Wedding! Argh I'm so excited! He proposed on my birthday this year- 28th feb. We went to twycross zoo and had a little hotel for the night. He asked me in the room just us two then we had a bit a cake and a cup of tea lol- very low key but perfect for us :) then we had a steak and a bottle of wine! Ring is very pretty will post a pic later :) it was one I had shown him while in the sale as it was expensive full price and he snuck out and got it before Xmas then hid it! :)

Wedding is on 29th march 2014 which is 1 day after our 5 year anniversary! Also mothers day on the Sunday which will be lovely to have all mums together and Ben's grandma! It's at a gorgeous place called Washingborough Hall just outside of Lincoln, it's a little manor house type place, very lovely. I never dreamed we could get married there but the lady was so kind and I negotiated a 50% discount!

Everything is done really, I've been bargain hunting for everything! Got photography on a ******* deal, dress was a sample and reduced £600, I'm making a lot of decorations myself and got centre pieces second hand! We are off to Mexico for honeymoon!

Hope I having bored you with all that lol! Xx

You certainly haven't!! Sounds so lovely!

The proposal sounds so romantic!! And bless him getting the ring before Xmas and hiding it!

Ill have a nosey at the place you're getting married when I get chance. Can we see the dress or is it top secret??

Mexico!! My dream to go there! We had a trip planned in 2004, then I found out I was 12 weeks pregnant with eldest, and would have been too far to fly when the holiday was planned so we had to cancel :( never managed to get there since. But we will one day!! X

I know, thank 'f' that it is Friday! Yeah the day is quite long, 7-7 usually. It's been fine so far, feeling it this week though (too many late nights!). I'm an Assistant Compliance Officer at an Insurance company - it's my job to interpret legislation and regulation and then present it in a way that the business understands and then sorta implement and monitor it. It sounds really dull but I really enjoy it :)

Aww. Washingborough Hall is lovely! And the proposal sounds like exactly what I'd want (i'm not into big fusses!).

Hope you have a nice meal at your friends tonight.

Back