Wednesday Club WI - come on down

2hourglass

Silver Member
Good luck to all in the wednesdy club... feel free to add your marvellous weight losses to this thread and we can tot up - we're all going to do well, I feel it in my waters :D

Oh your on the ball missy! I have been so buys this week I havent had any time to even think about my weigh in tomorrow! Hope its a good one! :) I have worked out wednesday, thursday, saturday, sunday, monday and tuesday this week! 2 of these were with my personal trainer who is worse than harvey from that celeb fit club show! lol

I will be happy to be down 3 pounds - that means i have passed the 3 stone off mark and only have 3 pounds left to go on TFR - so that would mean next week is my last week on full LT. Then moving to 6 weeks maintenance.

So fingers crossed i get 3 off this week! :)

GOOD LUCK TO THE LOVELY 2HRGLASS AND ALL THE OTHER WEDNESDAY WEIGH INS! LETS ROCK! XOX

Good luck to all the Wednesday Club, I know you will all do brilliantly and can't wait to hear all your success stories!

X

i'm getting weighed in about 2 hours - shitting myself! I really don't think i have lost much this week - good luck everyone xx

I lost 4 pounds! :) So im 8st 4 now!!!! :) Nailed 3 stones and 2 pounds! yay! xox

Good luck to everyone else today!

xxx

Mrs consistant strikes again... I have lost 4lbs this week - i'm keeping on keeping on :D:D

Good luck to all wednesdayers .....xx

Good luck all Wednesdayers!!! You can do it!!

Fab losses Julzie and 2hg!! Well done laydeez!! :D

yay!

Mrs consistant strikes again... I have lost 4lbs this week - i'm keeping on keeping on :D:D

BRILLIANT RESULT! 4 pounds a week is 16 pounds a month - u going to be rocking and passed that half way mark in no time babe! :) luv ya xox

I'm joining the Wednesday lose 4lbs a week club! woohoo i hit my 4lb target!

Well done you two on losing 4lbs too - that's fab! :D xxx

Well done Vickie :party0011: Nicely done :)

2nd week weigh in for me, only 3lb, gutted! I was hoping to hit 9st dead on, and my home scales say I have, but chemist says 9st 4lb. Boo......
Well done to everyone else though, do you guys exercise much?? Thinking of trying a swim now my energy levels have improved a bit. xxx

I lost 4 pounds! :) So im 8st 4 now!!!! :) Nailed 3 stones and 2 pounds! yay! xox

Good luck to everyone else today!

xxx
Well done hun....the end is sooo near xx

Well done hunni 4lbs is fab xx

I'm joining the Wednesday lose 4lbs a week club! woohoo i hit my 4lb target!

Well done you two on losing 4lbs too - that's fab! :D xxx
And another 4lbs fantastic loss vickie
2nd week weigh in for me, only 3lb, gutted! I was hoping to hit 9st dead on, and my home scales say I have, but chemist says 9st 4lb. Boo......
Well done to everyone else though, do you guys exercise much?? Thinking of trying a swim now my energy levels have improved a bit. xxx
3lbs is a fantastic loss hun... don't be dissapointed..thats a lot of 'PURE FAT'

Hi Wednesday Weighers! :D

I've lost 2lbs this week but at least that takes me to my first stone! Yay! :party0011: So I'm bang on the "one stone per month" thing so far.

My only worry is that my loss has consistently dropped each week (5lbs, then 4lbs, then 3lbs, then 2lbs) - so next week may be just 1lb? :confused:

Still, a loss is a loss - and for me to get consistent weight loss every week on any diet is a flippin miracle! :rolleyes:

So, all good here really. :D

Well done to everyone else on their losses! xx :hug99:

Mx

well done maria, any loss is a good loss :)

Back