**WEDNESDAY DAILY** Lets take it hour by hour....

Ooooh circuit training! You're a braver woman than me!

Oh my days!!!!
I thought i was going to peg out!
Had to listen to my body and stop when it told me to last night.

I can normally no problem burn 1000 cals on CV (prior to starting CD) But last night only managed around 400 as I was struggling soooo much.

I'm really shocked at how weak i was.
Do you think this is normal?

D x

Um, yes!!! Think about it... on ss you are only taking in 450ish cals, so burning an extra 400 on top of your normal daily cal burn is maybe pushing it a bit. The CD booklets advise you to take it easy with exercise for first few weeks of CD. If only limited cals/energy is going in, it figures that this will affect how much energy you can burn before you get very tired... read the booklets and slow down a little until your body has had a chance to adjust to the VLCD. You'll still lose weight, I promise!
xxx

Um, yes!!! Think about it... on ss you are only taking in 450ish cals, so burning an extra 400 on top of your normal daily cal burn is maybe pushing it a bit. The CD booklets advise you to take it easy with exercise for first few weeks of CD. If only limited cals/energy is going in, it figures that this will affect how much energy you can burn before you get very tired... read the booklets and slow down a little until your body has had a chance to adjust to the VLCD. You'll still lose weight, I promise!
xxx

That makes alot of sense.
I think for the next week or so if I am going to go to the gym I will focus on resistane rather than CV, as you said, just until my body adjusts to the VLCD.

Thanks hun x

Do you think this is normal?
Bless ya hun - unfortunately as Katycakes has said its completely normal to feel completely knackered! Take it a bit easier next time. *hugs*

Back