Wednesday... Good All Day!!!

Hi lovely losers - having a tough evening, been 100% all day, OH has work colleague back to dinner so I have cooked a spag bol - it smells divine and i am soooo tempted!!! My little one is eating boiled eggs with soldiers - my mouth is watering, so I am on here for inspiration... I had planned to sit and eat soup while my OH and mate eat but it is going to be tough, can't dissapear as that would be very unsociable... oh blimey...

Right feel a bit better now, gonna drink some water and collect myself lol

Good girl, its a very good sign that you recognise you need a distraction, im sure you will still resist :)
Anyway, loooooooooser back atcha!!!! xxxx

Aw thanks Sleepybird - I hope I am a loser this week after all this ;)

Im on my 5th pint of water! Trouble is i've spent most of the day visiting the little girls room:(
I get like that especially when I start diets. I've been getting up in the night. It's worth it to be a loser though.

:newbie:

Back from Glasgow... survived with no slip-ups! Phew. Great to see you all doing so well. Stay strong Diet4... just keep thinking about what you're doing and choose to be in control. I'm making quorn & cabbage again... not inspired but it'll be fine! Gonna go eat. Will check in again later, hope you are all getting through!
xxx

hello loves!

I haven't cheated. Having my last shake and off to sleepyville. I have to go to a meeting tomorrow so will check in about lunch.
xxx

I'm trying to catch up on work now, just sipping herb teas to top up the water intake... thanks Serena, you are a great role model!!! Well done Quizz. I kept my pledge too, 100%. Night night all, see you all tomorrow...
xxx

Back