Wednesday home weigh-in

Hey, I lost 2lb - well chuffed! Hope everyone else has a good WI.

@ Dreamaholic that certainly doesn't sound like too much food to me. Don't worry - it sounds like you're doing fine.

STS but given my synning over my birthday I'm really pleased! I've joined a fitness challenge thread so going to have a good week with SW and exercise so fingers crossed!!

Well done to those who lost - and keep going to everyone else!

2 lb gain for me :( it's ok been off plan for 3 weeks now! And had 1lb loss last week and week before.

Not having a great time in my life right now and now have tonsilitus :( baahh

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 14s 1lb Loss: 6lb

I gained 1 pound as well. :( I think it's because I dined out quite a bit over the last week, and because it's time of the month soon so feeling bloated.

Feb challenge: 1 gone, 3 to go.

Ahhhh I'm so close to getting below 150 and am now further and further away!

I lost the 3 lbs I had gained last week. And according to my stone age scale, I'm back to where I was 2 weeks ago. Still 8 lbs away from my goal for the Feb challenge!! Getting my new scale today (my husband found it for me as it was missing in action). So maybe I'll weigh in tomorrow morning to see what THAT scale says and use that as a starting point for next week! Anyway, I haven't gained anymore weight, so I'm a happy camper. I'm making bean and ham soup tonight with lots of veg! Very excited. Very filling and very delicious!

1lb loss for me! Weigh in at home on a wednesday morning. Pleased with that as I had a small blip on friday and saturday night :-(

Well done mommynoriana for losing 3 pounds - I think you've lost the most and is the slimmer of the week :)

Well done to other losers, and commiseration to those who gained! Good luck with the coming week!

Mommynoriana can you share the ham soup recipe please? Sounds yum!

My official new scale says 149.8 lbs this morning. So I'll go with 150 for next week.

Doesn't seem fair that I'm slimmer of the week as I gained 3 lbs last week! Surely someone else is more deserving! Well done to all of us this week.

Id be more than happy to share the recipe for the soup. I'm on my phone now so I'll do it when I get to work. A word of warning, I don't really follow recipes so I can only tell u approx what I put into it! I wasn't overly impressed (but I never am) but my husband LOVED it. And I figured he'd hate it! I'm having some for lunch so I'll see how I feel about it today after its had a chance to "rest".

Bean and Ham Soup

Great Northern Beans (dried, white beans - any variety is fine)
Carrots (about 4 or 5?)
Celery (about 3 ribs)
Onion (about 1)
Diced lean ham - as much or as little as you like
1 tin tomatoes diced
1 can baked beans (big one)
Lentils - handful or so
Chicken stock
Ham stock (use cubes and water or whatever)
- I used 3/4 chicken and 1/4 ham stock
Oregano
Garlic
4 tbsp tomato paste (or maybe you call it tomato puree?)
Salt
Pepper

This is what I did...

Soaked dried beans overnight in plenty of cold water. Diced up my veg and ham the next day and sauteed it in a pan with some EVOO - I needed a healthy extra/syn boost. I added the ham/chicken stock - probably about 6 cups? Added the beans (about 3-4 cups - soaked) and lentils and simmered with the lid on for about 1 1/2 hours. When the beans were tender, I added the tinned tomatoes, some seasoning and the can of baked beans. Simmer a bit longer - with the lid off if it's too watery. Then I took a potato masher to mine to thicken it a bit - or a hand blender. Whatever. I just broke down the beans a bit to give it some thickness. Hubby thought it was delicious. And I'm about to have it for lunch. So do what you will with my "recipe!" I just experiment and see what happens. :) If anybody tries it, let me know what you think!

I have 2lb to shift this week to be 10st something, which will give me a real boost then for the next few weeks to reach my 1 stone award after another 3lbs and yet another 3lbs my club 10

I don't think we do
It like consultant groups it's just our own thing where we do it on who lost the most that day

Start weight: 14s 7lb Current weight: 14s 1lb Loss: 6lb

Before we knew it it's Wednesday again tmr!! Good luck everyone!!

Mommynoriana - thx for the recipe. May try sometime when I feel adventurous!

I have a feeling I STS. Which is fine but no weight loss (to speak of) for 3 weeks! We'll see. Keep u updated. Good luck everybody!

Good luck to you guys too! I've only go to lose 2lbs to reach my club ten, but somehow I don't think it's going to happen tomorrow. We'll see - not long to wait!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone :) My 2nd weigh in after being completely back on track. End of * week too so hopefully will have a good affect.

1.5 lbs off for me. Just half a pound to go before my club 10. Almost there!

Back